• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 23, 2018, 09:41:42 AM
I'm so pissed I didn't see the obvious set up. I'm slipping in my old age. I bet she can muster that for a few hours.

Hi YP been a bit, WB!

Old age? Yer nowt but a lickle lass. Are you saving up to come over?

ranger_star

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 23, 2018, 09:40:16 AM
There's another possibility that HW, AB, and KR would all likely approve of hosting a tribute episode- and we know he was in Pahrump last week- Danion Brinkley, or whatever his name is. I think the bigger question is, who hosts on Tuesday?

Ed Dames called in to the tribute show and is retiring from remote viewing...maybe he's up to the job.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

LMFAO!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha! Truly hilarious.

In response to YP yes at some point. I need things to stop breaking.

DanTSX

The gun debate is going nowhere guys. The Dr thinks that gun deaths have to become encoded within the framework of government record keeping for willingly avoided rationale (probably so that existing mechanisms can be applied to hitch gun ownership as a costly insurance condition and subject to existing buerocratic regulation).  Then you have the guy fixated on ideologies because he’s a fedora tipper who thinks any ideology is beneath him, while making a compassionate argument that ideologies kill (while not acknowledging that the lack of ideologies kills the most).

Fuck off to the gun threads.  I’m keeping mine.  Send an A-10 if you want mine. Gun deaths per capital in the USA are high because of suicides and stupid inner city gangs that will only get larger as you like more South American illegals into the hoods.  Crime stats get fucked with all the time, all over the world.

DanTSX

Quote from: ranger_star on April 23, 2018, 09:47:46 AM
Ed Dames called in to the tribute show and is retiring from remote viewing...maybe he's up to the job.

He’s winding down folks.  He’s winding down.

ranger_star

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 09:52:52 AM
He’s winding down folks.  He’s winding down.

yeah you're right, maybe it's the exhaustion of the sheer volume of successful predictions over the last decades...

DanTSX

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 09:49:00 AM
The gun debate is going nowhere guys. The Dr thinks that gun deaths have to become encoded within the framework of government record keeping for willingly avoided rationale (probably so that existing mechanisms can be applied to hitch gun ownership as a costly insurance condition and subject to existing buerocratic regulation).  Then you have the guy fixated on ideologies because he’s a fedora tipper who thinks any ideology is beneath him, while making a compassionate argument that ideologies kill (while not acknowledging that the lack of ideologies kills the most).

Fuck off to the gun threads.  I’m keeping mine.  Send an A-10 if you want mine. Gun deaths per capital in the USA are high because of suicides and stupid inner city gangs that will only get larger as you like more South American illegals into the hoods.  Crime stats get fucked with all the time, all over the world.

A member here, who is relatively local to me (>1hr drive) once had threatened to a fistfight because I support the 2nd amendment and don’t believe guns are the cause of modern violence.

He was very hostile and aggressive.  This is something I have noted about many anti-gun people.  Maybe th CDC should study that aspect.

DanTSX

Quote from: ranger_star on April 23, 2018, 09:58:46 AM
yeah you're right, maybe it's the exhaustion of the sheer volume of successful predictions over the last decades...

Let’s see you RV Weeber’s date night with his wife’s wedding dress, followed by anal probing by ayyyyyy lmao greys, and not come out exhausted and ready for the old geezer home...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 09:49:00 AM
The gun debate is going nowhere guys. The Dr thinks that hun deaths have to become encoded within the framework of government record keeping for willingly avoided rationale (probably so that existing mechanisms can be applied to hitch gun ownership as a costly insurance condition and subject to existing buerocratic regulation).  Then you have the guy fixated on ideologies because he’s a fedora tipper who thinks any ideology is beneath him, while making a compassionate argument that ideologies kill (while not acknowledging that the lack of ideologies kills the most).

Fuck off to the gun threads.  I’m keeping mine.  Send an A-10 if you want mine.

A depleted uranium shell? Seems a bit overkill. But I've yet to hear an answer to the dichotomy that is thus: The reason for having an armed militia (The 2nd amendment) is to fend off enemies both domestic and foreign. The domestic aspect is the government, who just happen to have the most powerful armed forces on the planet and has an expenditure that exceeds China, Russia, the rest of NATO and Martians, combined.. There are (we are told) 350 milllion firearms held by civilians in the US. And to break that down, 3% of the adult population own 50% of that 350 million. About 25% of the adult population own all the guns.

Basically about 80 million adults own 350 million firearms. My question is this; How do 80 million people who (we assume) support the armed services and the people within, feel they will ever need to take them on in a firefight if the same military was to overthrow the population? (Let us suspend disbelief here, as the government of the day control what the military do). Essentially, the government will use its billions of dollars worth of weaponry to take on 80 million (formed into their well organised militia, yeah right) who have no hope in hell in taking them on?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ranger_star on April 23, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

They were nearly predictions...Be fair to the poor soul.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2018, 10:05:38 AM
A depleted uranium shell? Seems a bit overkill. But I've yet to hear an answer to the dichotomy that is thus: The reason for having an armed militia (The 2nd amendment) is to fend off enemies both domestic and foreign. The domestic aspect is the government, who just happen to have the most powerful armed forces on the planet and has an expenditure that exceeds China, Russia, the rest of NATO and Martians, combined.. There are (we are told) 350 milllion firearms held by civilians in the US. And to break that down, 3% of the adult population own 50% of that 350 million. About 25% of the adult population own all the guns.

Basically about 80 million adults own 350 million firearms. My question is this; How do 80 million people who (we assume) support the armed services and the people within, feel they will ever need to take them on in a firefight if the same military was to overthrow the population? (Let us suspend disbelief here, as the government of the day control what the military do). Essentially, the government will use its billions of dollars worth of weaponry to take on 80 million (formed into their well organised militia, yeah right) who have no hope in hell in taking them on?

Overkill is the point.....

The technologically superior military will cease to follow orders to kill civilians for simply retaining arms against a government willing to use extreme measures to exterminate them.....

The government then loses credibility and support in the eyes of the populace and the enforcement wing (military).

There is no need to “win” a direct confrontation.  The armed populace possesses a power that far outweighs their collective firepower.  Is this still lost on you?

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 23, 2018, 09:28:03 AM
Someone on facebook is claiming to know who the fill-in host is. Not sure if I put any more faith in that than I do bellgab. LOL. Probably less in fact.  So anyone want to start a pool, strictly for bragging rights?

I am going with Hoagie or Whitley. If I had to chose one I say Whitley.
Thoughts? Oh and whoever suggested Amy, come on, how long has it been since she's done a show? How long is the list of excuses? I do miss those robotic reads of the news though. LOL

Me too, I enjoyed those, and miss them very much.  Don't know whose idea that was, but it was great radio IMO.

ranger_star

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

Let’s see you RV Weeber’s date night with his wife’s wedding dress, followed by anal probing by ayyyyyy lmao greys, and not come out exhausted and ready for the old geezer home...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 10:17:41 AM
Me too, I enjoyed those, and miss them very much.  Don't know whose idea that was, but it was great radio IMO.
Pure gold. Anything that gets us talking has some merit to it IMO. I really wondered if she was real. LOL.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 10:24:03 AM
MV
Ha!

"Damn, I know that AdSense is in here somewhere!  Be with you in a minute or so, honey!"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 10:11:03 AM

Overkill is the point.....

The technologically superior military will cease to follow orders to kill civilians for simply retaining arms against a government willing to use extreme measures to exterminate them.....

The government then loses credibility and support in the eyes of the populace and the enforcement wing (military).

There is no need to “win” a direct confrontation.  The armed populace possesses a power that far outweighs their collective firepower.  Is this still lost on you?

Yes, but which government? The real one or the fictitious one who are all set and ready to come 'get yur gurns'...But oddly never have.

Nothing here is lost on me, but I'm just old enough to remember the TV images of kids putting flower stems down the barrels of rifles during the Vietnam debacle., that 'power' contributed to the end of the war.

The 'armed population' isn't everyone though, it's at best 80 million out of 320 million who aren't armed. And this also assumes that the 80 million a) actually know how to use their weapons correctly and accurately  b) instinctively know who the good and the bad guys/girls are, on sight c) instinctively know how to work as a team with the other 'good guys/girls'. I would suggest that unless you can give an affirmative to all three, your armed militia (Even if all 80 million agree to take on the military/government) is pretty much fucked before it starts. Special forces troops train every day (unless on ops) with live ammunition, and they do instinctively know what their mates (Who they know) are going to do and when and how.  And they occasionally make mistakes..blue on blue? I can't imagine the carnage civilians will inflict on each other before the army fires a shot. They could sit on a hill munching popcorn.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

Yes, but which government? The real one or the fictitious one who are all set and ready to come 'get yur gurns'...But oddly never have.

Nothing here is lost on me, but I'm just old enough to remember the TV images of kids putting flower stems down the barrels of rifles during the Vietnam debacle., that 'power' contributed to the end of the war.

The 'armed population' isn't everyone though, it's at best 80 million out of 320 million who aren't armed. And this also assumes that the 80 million a) actually know how to use their weapons correctly and accurately  b) instinctively know who the good and the bad guys/girls are, on sight c) instinctively know how to work as a team with the other 'good guys/girls'. I would suggest that unless you can give an affirmative to all three, your armed militia (Even if all 80 million agree to take on the military/government) is pretty much fucked before it starts. Special forces troops train every day (unless on ops) with live ammunition, and they do instinctively know what their mates (Who they know) are going to do and when and how.  And they occasionally make mistakes..blue on blue? I can't imagine the carnage civilians will inflict on each other before the army fires a shot. They could sit on a hill munching popcorn.

Wtf are you talking about?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 10:42:59 AM
Wtf are you talking about?

Answering your post...  :)

Especially this bit:

" The armed populace possesses a power that far outweighs their collective firepower. "

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

Hey lady; What Senda spends HIS money on is no concern of yours and none of your goddam business, so STFU. He has designated piles/shoe boxes with the allocated money in each one..On that occasion he accidentally put the 'Go-Pro camera out of hock money' Into the 'Useless shit' Pile. But that's none of your business.
LOL
I remember that video “how I budget my money” !

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 23, 2018, 10:46:06 AM
LOL
I remember that video “how I budget my money” !

Sorry, I misread it and thought it said 'how I bugger my mommy'.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2018, 10:44:29 AM
Answering your post...  :)

Especially this bit:

" The armed populace possesses a power that far outweighs their collective firepower. "

Yes.  The people hold the power.  Crux of any functioning democratic society.

chefist

What the heck? 5 more pages since last night... :o

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 23, 2018, 11:21:00 AM
What the heck? 5 more pages since last night... :o
Falkie's getting jealous.  Jorch is celebrating. 

SnapT

I found Heather's Falkie-bashing video on the Dark Web...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRI3ol4UJHc

My hope for guest host: FALKIE

My guess for guest host: HOWARD HUGHES (he was on Hoagie's tribute show Saturday and expressed extreme regret for turning down Art earlier)

I think with the threat of a guest host, Heather will pull it together and do the show

Mels-hole1984

I'd like to see Knapp or Punnet. Although it seems she burnt the bridge with Knapp. My best guess is it will most likely be Whitley Streiber.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 23, 2018, 11:41:19 AM
I think with the threat of a guest host, Heather will pull it together and do the show

Or burst into the studio, mash the guest host's face to a bloody pulp, before blowing her brains out.