• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: sydtron on April 22, 2018, 04:37:19 PM
Jesus, I go away for a few hours and you guys are still discussion g Art's Tits. Lol

I know isn't it disgusting the unoriginality of their efforts.

ItsOver

BellGab.  Come for the tits, stay for the medical assessment.

moosie

Quote from: sydtron on April 22, 2018, 04:37:19 PM
Jesus, I go away for a few hours and you guys are still discussing Art's Tits. Lol
LOL, legitimate Art's parts.

WOTR

Quote from: Father Jack on April 22, 2018, 04:34:04 PM
To WOTR. Nope, I left all that behind. When I left the order I also left the Church and all organized religion and have never looked back.
I consider myself an honest doubter, whatever that means,

Benedictine motto: Ecce quam bonum et quam jucundum habitare fratres in unum. Translation furnished upon request.
Thanks.  Just wondering.  Probably a little difficult to leave after a number of years.

Up All Night

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 21, 2018, 05:04:13 PM
appears more like plain water drop (perhaps utilizing an eye dropper?)
human tear production doesn’t usually produce such large “tears”...
viscosity doesn’t allow for...

this appears to be a staged photo only

I think it could be pre-cum. From who, I don't know.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Azzerae on April 22, 2018, 02:38:57 PM
Erm.

They're certainly not A's ... and not heavy enough to fall under the category of a C cup. Fitting they'd be in the region of a B.

Yeah, I guess I'll second Moosie's estimation, and go with the B cup.

D-

Father Jack

Quote from: WOTR on April 22, 2018, 04:38:37 PM
He is posting here... It seems clear that habit remains intact. 

I was thinking more of the clothing.  Every now and then I consider buying one of the authentic ones.  They are surprisingly expensive given the rather plain style.

I kinda wish I had kept one of my habits, would be fun to wear around the house or for Halloween. I'd knock on doors and rip off with a scatological diatribe a la R. Lee Ermey. No self-mortification for Bennies. We were too hedonistic. And yes, "Ora et labora" is one of the order's mottoes.

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2018, 04:05:02 PM
Dude claims to be from Pittsburgh and has never heard of a mennonite.
I thought he was referring to Pittsburgh, California...

Sean92008

Quote from: ItsOver on April 22, 2018, 04:40:24 PM
While I frequently laugh out loud at the craziness that is BellGab, this was an especially funny line.

Top Corner nominee, MV.

Father Jack

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 22, 2018, 05:00:50 PM
While I frequently laugh out loud at the craziness that is BellGab, this was an especially funny line.

Top Corner nominee, MV.

Top corner indeed. Still laughing.

Robert

Quote from: Epaphroditus on April 22, 2018, 09:51:41 AMAppears Heather Wade and Art Bell have been scrubbed from MITD and Dark Matter websites.
If they were, they're back now.

Zenman

Quote from: ItsOver on April 22, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

Lol. BG is like a box of chocolates..

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: moosie on April 22, 2018, 04:24:42 PM
Yes, from a surgical specialty, are you also in the medical profession? I agree the most likely suspect would be steroids used in COPD, although anti-androgens would be next on my index of suspicion. When you look at the pattern of fat distribution, although I can only extrapolate about the back of his neck, it makes me think corticosteroids. However Art was pro Cannabis and I'd prefer to think it was that.

I also agree he could be wearing a back brace based on the way he's sitting and the sharp delineation between abdomen and chest, similar to the effect you would see with an tight corset.

Yes, I’m in the ED. We like to cut to the chase, get treatment started right away, and where a quick medical assessment is appreciated.  ;)

sydtron

Quote from: Kolchak on April 22, 2018, 05:24:37 PM
Perhaps Keith has a fat finger.

That explains The tear in Heathers photo.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 22, 2018, 05:33:57 PM
Yes, I’m in the ED. We like to cut to the chase, get treatment started right away, and where a quick medical assessment is appreciated.  ;)

What’s the quickest, most effective  treatment for ED?

Asking for a friend.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on April 22, 2018, 04:42:25 PM
Thanks.  Just wondering.  Probably a little difficult to leave after a number of years.
I had a neighbor who was a former Priest and his wife former nun. Somehow still went to church but, obviously, had resigned from their positionsI also don't know when they first 'met.'  To each their own but I think the whole non-married Priest deal is sort of stupid, in terms of recruitment, temptation, and harder to understand your flock's problems and lives.

I have a neighbor know who is an ex-Priest. I don't know the back-story, but he curses like a sailor, including in front of women. And I rarely see his wife but she writes romance novels under some pen-name. They also keep Art Bell type hours. I often see their office light on at 3am and go days without ever seeing them outside.

What's the latest? MITD officially over?

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2018, 05:44:03 PM

Asking for a friend.

??

Asking for a friend.

Enzyte dude.   Gaw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU2B1Ww4C-Q

Lt.Uhura

Asking for a friend.

Oh, ok...I wrote ED (Emergency Dept), you think ED (Erectile dysfunction)...

We dont see ED in the ED, as it's not an emergency, although I suppose sufferers of the condition might disagree. There are meds for that. Have your friend ask his doctor. But tell him to never take it with his nitroglycerin, or we will be seeing him in the ED.

Robert

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 22, 2018, 11:17:24 AMIan Punnett (is his tinnitus gone?)
No.  But it shouldn't be a problem if he doesn't have to wear headphones.  Skype's echo cancellation should eliminate the need for that other than for bleeping profanities, and if MITD drops its remaining broadcast outlets, that need goes away too.

Quote from: warsau on April 22, 2018, 10:48:18 AM
So where does all this leave the subscribers?

Same place they've been all along.  Last on the list.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 22, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

We dont see ED in the ED, as it's not an emergency, although I suppose sufferers of the condition might disagree. There are meds for that. Have your friend ask his doctor.

There you going jumping to conclusions and trying to hang (limply) on my every word. Did you not consider that I MIGHT be talking about an (ED) eating disorder?

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 22, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

We dont see ED in the ED, as it's not an emergency, although I suppose sufferers of the condition might disagree. There are meds for that. Have your friend ask his doctor. But tell him to never take it with his nitroglycerin, or we will be seeing him in the ED.
I know, or guess, it is a serious medical condition but I laugh every time I hear the disclaimer on the "blue pill" commercials that says "seek medical assistance if your erection lasts more than 4 hours" and Skinemax scenario of some a guy showing up at the ER and showing the candy-striper his "medical condition" and asking for it to be "taken care of."

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 22, 2018, 01:53:39 PM
I may lose some “cool” points here but roasting a random Facebook fans posts when most of you watch Falkie live streams for any reason whatsoever is like the ultimate bellgab moment.

You're a Richard C Hoagland enabler.  Richard C ''Asswipe'' Hoagland. 

So, you know..

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 22, 2018, 03:05:13 PM
I hope she hasn't found BG.

If she hasn't, it's only a matter of time - she found Falkie's videos

moosie

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 22, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

Ahh yes the location of the monthly Fri/Sat night meeting of the knife and gun club. The source of all GSWs in our universe. We also speculated that when volume went up you simply shot some of them yourselves to turf them to us. Nice to meet you.

PS Please, stop shooting people. ;D or at least use a larger caliber so you can turf direct to the Coroner.

trostol

i am actually surprised they have the C2C tribute show listed on their site