• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Hells Mole

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 21, 2018, 06:02:36 AM
exactly

Which is a number that browsers of BellGab have been seeing with a certain frantic ubiquity this last evening.

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 21, 2018, 05:54:35 AM
Didn’t someone post screenshots of info saying she’s 42?
Why the f-ck  would some random drunk a$$hole bother coming  in here to “show us what’s up”?

Quote from: mv on April 20, 2018, 07:02:05 PM
this is the reason my wife gives as to why she would choose not to remarry if i were to die.  a saint, that woman.

i countered by informing her i'd immediately begin pounding as much beav as possible in the event of her untimely death.

I remember Howard Stern once saying that if his wife died, he would bring a date to the funeral.  :P

awguy

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 20, 2018, 08:34:28 PM
Also, George also announced that Airyn had personally requested a copy of C2C's tribute show to her late husband. George, of course, was happy to oblige.

She's also requested a copy of the MITD tribute show. Oh... wait.

GravitySucks

Why the f-ck  would some random drunk a$$hole bother coming  in here to “show us what’s up”?

42 is always the answer

Quote from: mv on April 20, 2018, 11:28:28 PM
by the way... she wouldn't have called the gabcast that night without my involvement.  i'll tell that story some other time. 

glad to have made that night happen.  you guys are welcome.

That was a great night to be a fly on the wall.

And here I thought that Art had been the instigator.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 10:36:42 PM
If Art's spirit is upset with BellGab, who gets haunted first? Maybe unattached to his ego, he's come to  realize a greater plane of existence and embraces BG? Will his spirit be attached to the compound? Did he cross over and say, f it?
I just hope Art and Greasy are having a swell time.  Don't get excited, Bobo.  You have work to do.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 20, 2018, 11:20:55 PM
Speaking of not sounding the same, I listened briefly to a Feb 2018 "dogman" show of MITD that's on YouTube and I was aghast.  She has turned into a cartoon character.  Initially I thought she was trying to do funny voices on purpose but as I continued to listen it became clear that she was legitimately attempting to do... well, I have no idea what her goal is but if it's anything other than to be a character from Whacky Races then she is failing.

Kermit the Frog doing beat-box.

Robert

Quote from: Grifynne on April 20, 2018, 01:38:07 PMThis was posted in a closed MITD Facebook group I am in (so ya, probably run the risk of getting booted posting this, but I don't fit in there anyway lol). 90% of the group seems to be HW bootlickers, but not all.
So many online fora are made for boot lickers.  That's one of my peeves about the way the online world has gone, esp. w young people.  On YouTube, critic = "hater".  People just want ador'n, not criticism no matter how helpful it may be.

Robert

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 02:46:14 PMRocketeer on the Art Bell thread has some new info...HW's real name is Jennifer Cassell?
Is it possible that in the real estate records, "legal owner" is allowed to have a d.b.a. name listed as if it were a real name?  If the bank acc't is in a d.b.a. name (fictitious name registered w the county), why not?

Sean92008

Quote from: Robert on April 21, 2018, 10:41:32 AM
So many online fora are made for boot lickers.  That's one of my peeves about the way the online world has gone, esp. w young people.  On YouTube, critic = "hater".  People just want ador'n, not criticism no matter how helpful it may be.
You have to weaken, disable or eliminate critical thinking skills before you can get away with and en masse takeover of any sort. Whether it be a police state, the New World Order, Soylent Green-era stuff, even removing rights from the Constitution...

They are working hard, those powers that be. If you're not familiar with the person, Saul Alinsky is somebody to become familiar with. His playbook is being followed pretty closely by not only globalists, pretty much any left of center organization wanting to expand its power.

Lilith

Quote from: stargazr1976 on April 21, 2018, 03:02:05 AM
bibbity bobbity goddamn do. Holy shit its a forum again. I did what I came to do. Im the gazr bitch! peace! later! 8) oh and nite and stuff 8)

Such a noble mission.  Congratulations on your success! 

Praise MV!

Robert

Quote from: Kolchak on April 20, 2018, 03:17:59 PM
[Quoting Ms. Wade quoting Mr. Bell on how to get thru mentally trying times; stay interested.]
Or as they say on MQTA, be interested & interesting.  I recommend that show highly, BTW.  Last night they did an extensive tribute to Mr. Bell: 1st in gen'l by the m.c., 2nd reading his obituary (which has been posted here) in the form of an entry in "ghosts & hauntings".  It was sweet.

ItsOver

Thuh trooth!  The internet could use a lot more Catsmile.

Praise MV. 

bellNwhistle

I don't know what Grifynne was so worried about anyway. I mean, you could have been literally anybody in that group taking a screenshot and posting it here.

And yeah..  this isn't a Heather Hater board, really. I mean, the talk now isn't even as bad as it was two years ago. And if saying how she's handling herself on social media (on a professional web page promoting a show Art gave her) is "hating", then isn't it kinda deserved?

I'm not Art, and I don't know what he would think of her behavior. I'm sure he'd understand her grief and anger at the situation, but how she's been lashing out? At the expense of MITD? Nah, why would he be on board with that?

ItsOver

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 21, 2018, 10:47:58 AM
You have to weaken, disable or eliminate critical thinking skills before you can get away with and en masse takeover of any sort. Whether it be a police state, the New World Order, Soylent Green-era stuff, even removing rights from the Constitution...

They are working hard, those powers that be. If you're not familiar with the person, Saul Alinsky is somebody to become familiar with. His playbook is being followed pretty closely by not only globalists, pretty much any left of center organization wanting to expand its power.
Don't forget Orwell.  It's like those control freak fuckers think his work is Nick Saban's playbook for the New World Order.

Sean92008

Quote from: Robert on April 21, 2018, 10:46:47 AM
Is it possible that in the real estate records, "legal owner" is allowed to have a d.b.a. name listed as if it were a real name?  If the bank acc't is in a d.b.a. name (fictitious name registered w the county), why not?

First, the d.b.a. would need to be publicly registered, which means that it would be searchable.

Secondly, a formal entity would need to be assigned to a fictitious name or, the possibility would exist that somebody else would formally file that fictitious name and be able to claim legal ownership at some point in the future. While not likely, it is certainly plausible. We have all heard those commercials about title fraud, correct?

Thirdly, if I recall the story correctly, the Nevada property records search was designed to counter money laundering schemes. There are a ton of safeguards in place to prevent fraud. 

One of my clients in Las Vegas had her car broken into; her paperwork and some mail were stolen.  She told me that months later she discovered, through those records, that she was the proud owner of a condo in the new but sparsely populated Southwest region of the valley. It was being used to cook drugs and she was able to take possession of the property and sell it at a handsome profit. The scammers, who paid cash to get into the unit and apparently made a few mortgage payments, were arrested on drug charges, identity theft, and a whole litany of other fraud-related things.  It was an incredible story, totally true (I had to document it for insurance purposes) and I am now and very cautious with all the documentation in my car. I scan all my paperwork, including registration and insurance info. I condense the formatting and remove all address information.  If you have ever had your car broken into and all they stole was your paperwork, you better start checking your credit report!

There is quite a history with the name Heather Leona Wade. It would be quite remarkable if there is another Heather Leona Wade out there who also was part of a coven (humorously named "Unnamed Coven") from the same communities as that current host of the program Midnight in the Desert used to reside in.

In keeping with a Nevada theme, if you're going to be betting on something, Heather Leona Wade is her real name and has been for at least 20 years. Easy money.

Robert

Quote from: Tricky-D on April 20, 2018, 04:56:40 PMThe sad irony is Art used believe that the governments anti-smoking campaign was a conspiracy. It’s probably not good for you but it’s not as deadly as the government claims was his opinion. Well... guess you were wrong on that one Art.
No, he's just 1 data point.

Smoke isn't as deadly as gov'ts want people to believe.  I can't think offhand of any major false statements major gov'ts have made about their dangers, but I'm sure they have.

crankshaft

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 21, 2018, 09:39:36 AM
That was a great night to be a fly on the wall.

And here I thought that Art had been the instigator.

Have you considered the possibility that MV and Art are one and the same person? 

bellNwhistle

Quote from: crankshaft on April 21, 2018, 11:27:25 AM
Have you considered the possibility that MV and Art are one and the same person?

I don't think you'd ever see Art Bell in the forum bragging about how much "beav" he was going to get after the death of his wife.

;D ;D

Grifynne

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 21, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

I don't know what Grifynne was so worried about anyway. I mean, you could have been literally anybody in that group taking a screenshot and posting it here.

Worry is such a strong word. I assure you that I lost no sleep over it. ;)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Grifynne on April 21, 2018, 11:52:59 AM
Worry is such a strong word. I assure you that I lost no sleep over it. ;)
:)  Your secret still safe?

I pretty much dumped all Art Bell/MITD/Heather Wade groups when I realized he wouldn't be returning.  Kinda wishing I could get back in and read the drama. LOL

ItsOver

Quote from: crankshaft on April 21, 2018, 11:27:25 AM
Don't leave out Hoagie.

"In the first hour of the 4/1/16 show, Jorch welcomed back to the program the world's only three-headed person..."

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/return-of-the-3-headed-person/

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Robert on April 21, 2018, 11:15:24 AM
No, he's just 1 data point.

Smoke isn't as deadly as gov'ts want people to believe.  I can't think offhand of any major false statements major gov'ts have made about their dangers, but I'm sure they have.

I'd settle for 'quite deadly', that's enough to put me off. And if it doesn't kill you it will affect your quality of life at a time when you are most vulnerable and don't need to multiply potential health risks.

Grifynne

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 21, 2018, 11:56:06 AM
  :)  Your secret still safe?

I pretty much dumped all Art Bell/MITD/Heather Wade groups when I realized he wouldn't be returning.  Kinda wishing I could get back in and read the drama. LOL

Seems to be.  ;D They are back to the usual bootlicking, none the wiser.

You can always join the group I'm in (the name was on one of the screenshots). I originally joined back when it was an Art Bell group then it switched to Heather after she took over. I will warn you, most of it is just a lot of fawning over how great HW and MITD is. You do get the occasional bit of drama, which is pretty much why I stay in at this point. :P I still don't understand how a group of people can hear the same MITD that I do and think it's the best thing ever. Sometimes the fawning is amusing as well, but in an eye-rolling kinda way. ::)

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 21, 2018, 10:27:42 AM
I just hope Art and Greasy are having a swell time.  Don't get excited, Bobo.  You have work to do.

Ha 😁 forgot about Greasy

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Grifynne on April 21, 2018, 12:20:27 PM
Seems to be.  ;D They are back to the usual bootlicking, none the wiser.

You can always join the group I'm in (the name was on one of the screenshots). I originally joined back when it was an Art Bell group then it switched to Heather after she took over. I will warn you, most of it is just a lot of fawning over how great HW and MITD is. You do get the occasional bit of drama, which is pretty much why I stay in at this point. :P I still don't understand how a group of people can hear the same MITD that I do and think it's the best thing ever. Sometimes the fawning is amusing as well, but in an eye-rolling kinda way. ::)

Thing is, Heather was pretty much a nobody (not a judgement, just a fact) before she met Art and he decided to give her the farm. So all of these people who not only loved Art, but who were BellGabbers, felt like they knew her "before she was famous", and somehow can "touch" Art (the "real celeb") by fawning all over Heather as she transitions to fame. (or so they hope)

Maybe, anyway.

Catsmile

Father Jack

I checked out Ms. Wade's place on Google maps. Next to Art's place way the hell out in BFE. I noticed antennas and dishes which makes me wonder if she has a broadcast studio there. I've never heard Heather, so I have no opinion about her.

BTW, Stargazr1976: Go shit in your fist and squeeze it! Proof that there is no justice: Art died and you didn't.