• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

stargazr1976

oops i meant the other asshole who can write and derail

stargazr1976

if you think im wade. have yourself a ball

stargazr1976

yoursongs joined march 6/. YEP genius level. 8)

stargazr1976

The whole point is how easy it is to take over a thread. It aint cool. It turned into a hate thread so hate me. Its stupid . Its well Its fucking pathetic and someone has to say it.  8)

stargazr1976

gang mentality. it might make you feel better but its stupid yet you assholes claim to be fans. yea no puntucation and stuff. I don't know man. It felt fun to derail.
A few of you have A clue but there aint many. its too Easy. 8)

Grifynne

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 10:36:42 PM
If Art's spirit is upset with BellGab, who gets haunted first? Maybe unattached to his ego, he's come to  realize a greater plane of existence and embraces BG? Will his spirit be attached to the compound? Did he cross over and say, f it?

He will start by haunting MV's lawn mower.

stargazr1976

I wasnt going to post anymore but a few of you are that damn pathetic. Your big bad ass is gonna dox everyone. Well fuck you. Maybe we will dox you. You posted your as liable to get doxed as anyone.  A site that i thought was a fan site turned into pricks doxing people. Well fuck it. You never know who the other person is.,

stargazr1976

I did what I came to do. I derailed the thread. It was wrong. period

yoursongs

Quote from: stargazr1976 on April 21, 2018, 01:54:18 AM
Now where is my damn beer? 8)

We're sorry.  It will never happen again.  I promise you.  Absolutely.  For Shoo-ure.

stargazr1976

I cant imagine why redacted would want to leave such a fickle group. lmao 8)

stargazr1976

Quote from: stargazr1976 on April 21, 2018, 01:56:56 AM
I cant imagine why redacted would want to leave such a fickle group. lmao 8)

ok pass the damn beer 8) its your fucking fault. so do i wear the nightgown next time or you?

stargazr1976

was a good old show once.; was called rat patrol 8)

Lilith

Quote from: stargazr1976 on April 21, 2018, 01:51:50 AM

You should be very proud of yourself.  Thread derailing NEVER happens here on bellgab, EVER.

Quote from: stargazr1976 on April 21, 2018, 01:51:50 AM

This is Bellgab.  Every thread is derailed.  It is what a good bellgabber does!  LOL!!  Post often!!!

stargazr1976

Quote from: brig on April 21, 2018, 02:01:28 AM
You should be very proud of yourself.  Thread derailing NEVER happens here on bellgab, EVER.

Im out of practice. 8)

Sean92008

Quote from: stargazr1976 on April 21, 2018, 01:41:05 AM
The whole point is how easy it is to take over a thread. It aint cool. It turned into a hate thread so hate me. Its stupid . Its well Its fucking pathetic and someone has to say it.  8)
The spelling Nazi alarm went off but they were told to stand down because you're (a contraction of YOU ARE) having a Heather Leona Wade-level meltdown.

First off, learn to hold your liquor.  I've drank with Country Dick Montana, I kept up with him and held my liquor still kept my shit together.  Not like your Bell-like whiny bitch mode.  Oh, Mojo Nixon, pussy.  If he were any more puny, I might have mistaken him for my shit after an all-night Denny's meeting. 

Take your Midol and sleep it off.  The bloating will pass too.

Just don't get yourself knocked-up by some 70-year old COPD patient who has an assassin after you but you won't file a police report...   Hold it, you can't have babies, did your high priest fuck up your uterus because you didn't want the baby to be hospital born?  Oh, are you a man sticking up for sister Heather???  Take your Midol you hooch-abusing hootch. 

YOU'RE TRANSPARENT, go light a match

Post often.

stargazr1976

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 21, 2018, 02:04:57 AM
The spelling Nazi alarm went off but they were told to stand down because you're (a contraction of YOU ARE) having a Heather Leona Wade-level meltdown.

First off, learn to hold your liquor.  I've drank with Country Dick Montana, I kept up with him and held my liquor still kept my shit together.  Not like your Bell-like whiny bitch mode.  Oh, Mojo Nixon, pussy.  If he were any more puny, I might have mistaken him for my shit after an all-night Denny's meeting. 

Just don't get yourself knocked-up by some 70-year old COPD patient who has an assassin after you but you won't file a police report...   Hold it, you can't have babies, did your high priest fuck up your uterus because you didn't want the baby to be hospital born?  Oh, are you a man sticking up for sister Heather???  Take your Midol you hooch-abusing hootch. 

I'll keep it simple for you dickhead. fuck off I have firearms

stargazr1976

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 21, 2018, 02:04:57 AM

Since you like country dick so much why dont you kneel down boy?

stargazr1976

lol sean well done. Good reply. Straight up lol 8) it should be banter and bullshit not attacks I can dig that 8)

yoursongs

Quote from: stargazr1976 on April 21, 2018, 02:05:57 AM
I'll keep it simple for you dickhead. fuck off I have firearms

Hmmm have you ever been on the Veehd forum?  What is that little picture in the upper left of your Veehd profile?  Nah....I can't quite tell.

Sean92008

Quote from: stargazr1976 on April 21, 2018, 02:07:29 AM
Since you like country dick so much why dont you kneel down boy?

Since you blew Mojo Nixon in a previous post, I thought you knew... 

You are shallow, aren't you.

No need to get into a pissing contest with you, your urine smells like 5th and H Streets at about 3 a.m. on a Sunday morning.  What is that, Bud Light you've been drinking?

stargazr1976

It aint liquor. Its Im tired got five bad discs almost falkie. Its beer and benedryl. Whats your drug of choice toughguy. I still derailed the thread. 8)

stargazr1976

wtf are you doing smelling my urine. You remind me of my cats. 8)