• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

stargazr1976

Wow and I thought I was the one with problems.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: stargazr1976 on April 20, 2018, 11:32:48 PM
Wow and I thought I was the one with problems.

You probably are. Never give up hope! ;)

chefist

Quote from: mv on April 20, 2018, 11:28:28 PM
by the way... she wouldn't have called the gabcast that night without my involvement.  i'll tell that story some other time. 

glad to have made that night happen.  you guys are welcome.

<Jeremiah Jack Gif>

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2018, 11:17:26 PM
Yeah, I didn't get here until the fall of 2015 but this is the one thing people who knew her well here would say, that she didn't even sound the same after she left Bellgab...and yeah, it's almost as cringy as when Hillary did it. ::)

I got here when the Sirius XM this was happening I wasn't even thinking about C2C or Art i just seen Art's return being talked about and bellgab was mentioned. I didn't lurk here very much i just came to see what Art said cause i didn't give a flying fuck about anything else posted here. One time i ended up in the ufoship chat room when there was a gabcast going on. I picked some edgy ID for the chat room and i think that Australian peckerhead booted me. I vaguely remember seeing (redacted)'s posts and i think i heard her on the gab cast but i only listened for a few minutes before shutting it off (after getting booted).

MV/Liberace!

Please stop posting Heather Wade's internet history on this forum.  I know she hosts a talk show, but it sets a bad precedent and it's just not allowed on this forum.  This is something that typically gets accounts banned.
Thank you.

stargazr1976

This thread is a bit harsh tho even by my low standards. I do know of at least one nice thing that heather did. It was for a little kid with cancer. Changed my mind a bit.

stargazr1976

I'll post again in another two years lol. Don't let your meat loaf. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on April 20, 2018, 11:39:17 PM
Please stop posting Heather Wade's internet history on this forum.  I know she hosts a talk show, but it sets a bad precedent and it's just not allowed on this forum.  This is something that typically gets accounts banned.
Thank you.

^^^^^^^^^^^

mv concerned that the name Bellgab will be changed to Doxgab. :D

Rocketeer

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2018, 11:43:38 PM
Doxgab. :D

I like to imagine "#docsgab" is the name of some dental office's slack channel, somewhere.

Dateline

The new dosage of meds has kicked in!

Kolchak

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 09:45:23 PM
Maybe. I’ve worked in TV the last couple years; podcasting hasn’t really been top of mind.

stargazr1976

Hey at least there is something new to talk about. This is not the way art should have been remembered. Not at all. 8)

stargazr1976

I could give two shits what wade's personal life is. Fact is art died and we will never hear him again. Some of this shit is pretty ugly. Bateman probably is a better host but but I do occassionaly still listen. spelling aside. Got a couple 40s in.  8)

stargazr1976

We should roll the dice and pick a new member to dox everyday. Some terms like waifu are obvious. It doesnt take a phd. 8)

stargazr1976

Hey I'll guest host. Never poke a sleeping bear. Straight up.  8)

Kolchak

Quote from: stargazr1976 on April 21, 2018, 12:56:04 AM
Hey I'll guest host. Never poke a sleeping bear. Straight up.  8)

You okay, bro?

stargazr1976

lol as good as I'll get. I'm just glad I didnt get hit like that. These people are heartless assholes. I pride myself on being an asshole but they got me beat in that respect. I think quite a few are milennial 4chan pricks. Well I guess there is always a dick. Ill do what I gotta do. If this is what it takes to derail. otay lmao 8)

stargazr1976

they couldnt think of their on dick on their feet. post host what???? lmao. stupid fucks. 8) ramble who?

stargazr1976

oh yea forgot to mention. derailed the thread. 8)

stargazr1976

shit this is fun. I havent talked babble for years. 8)

stargazr1976

lmao I love it. I'll talk to myself. This is awesome. lmao 8)mojo nixon drinkin with jesus

stargazr1976

are you drinkin with me jesus? I cant see you very clear. 8)