• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chine on April 20, 2018, 07:06:04 PM
Imagining the hashtags Catsmile will construct for this post.

he doesn't waste time with low hanging fruit.

so, im going to swoop in on Ayrin and pull a Heather. i might be raising another man's kids, but I'll be livin it up in the big house. I'M RICH NIGGAS!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on April 20, 2018, 07:04:02 PM
Noory only mentioned in passing that after Art retired from c2cam he had some little internet shows.

was that verbatim?

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 20, 2018, 06:39:58 PM
Agreed but apparently Art liked it out there.  Big lights of LV just over the hill if you get bored.

Wow!  Ramona was young!  46 when she passed?  Anyone know what she died of?  And yep, she was a witch.  Art talked about the herbs she was growing in her garden.

Telly

# Chronic Asthma Attack 
# "Herbs"

ItsTelly

So, anyone think Heather will do a show tonight?

Telly

#TheShowMustGoOn

#DontLetMeDown

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: anon on April 20, 2018, 07:09:47 PM
so, im going to swoop in on Ayrin and pull a Heather. i might be raising another man's kids, but I'll be livin it up in the big house. I'M RICH NIGGAS!

"my wife's kids"

Catsmile

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 20, 2018, 06:48:44 PM
Overall, good.  CinemaScore: A-.

I thought the grand finale was something of a misstep, painting a picture of Art & Ramona blissfully reunited in the hereafter . . . then hastily tacking on an acknowledgement of Airyn.  Raises famous questions about who ends up with whom in messy-relationship afterlife scenarios.

Knowing my peculiarly sensitive ear, these things probably bothered only me.

# I chortled @ Norrie putting both hind feet in his mouth with only seconds to go.

# Sister Wives
# God is cool like that

Chine

Quote from: mv on April 20, 2018, 07:08:56 PM
he doesn't waste time with low hanging fruit.

I’m rather fascinated and intrigued by his method.

chefist

Quote from: anon on April 20, 2018, 07:09:47 PM

I can see you at Art's local Walmart Super Center, in the produce isle as Ayrin is purchasing vegetables....

chefist

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 07:16:50 PM
Is this even still a thing?

Jesus Christ where have you been? Did you decide to take HW's lead and move in with LMH?

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 07:16:03 PM
I can see you at Art's local Walmart Super Center, in the produce isle as Ayrin is purchasing vegetables....

It’s better to hold the cuke and a tube of KY jelly and have a thoughtful expression.

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

'DO YOU S-SPEAKY ENG-LISH'

bateman

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 07:18:12 PM
Jesus Christ where have you been? Did you decide to take HW's lead and move in with LMH?

This place is like a crack addiction. You know it’s bad for and you try to stop, but eventually you wind up back in the gutter with your pants around your ankles. Hello!

Morgus

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 20, 2018, 07:10:40 PM
So, anyone think Heather will do a show tonight?
nope, they show another Art Bell replay is scheduled for tonight on MITD.

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 06:53:19 PM
I don’t think Snoory even looked at the timeline. The way he dismissed Airyn as the “short time”. They have been married over 12 years. Art and Ramona were only married 15. Airyn outlasted Art’s first two wives and was closing in on the endurance record.

# Part of my chortling episode with the Noron. Show prep indeed.
# Irene would have won years married to Art, if he hadn't quit.
# 2Soon?
# NEVAR USE THE  WORDS "SHORT TIME" WITH A FLIP WOMAN.
# DON'T KNOW WHY? JUST DON'T.  TRUST ME.

bateman

Quote from: moosie on April 20, 2018, 05:20:37 PM
If, as has been postulated, she is, minimally, a bipolar, if not higher order personality disorder, and upon the death of her 'mentor' she is thrust from the limelight into relative obscurity it would explain, to me, her losing her sense of proportion and her ensuing devolving behavior.

Quitting because of 'cruel treatment' would salve her ego vs failing over plummeting financial support numbers, essentially being voted off the island.

Long time lurker hope it's ok to jump in.
-moosie

This is a very astute first post.

Quote from: Morgus on April 20, 2018, 07:23:06 PM
nope, they show another Art Bell replay is scheduled for tonight on MITD.

oh lawd. 🙄

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on April 20, 2018, 07:25:57 PM
# Part of my chortling episode with the Noron. Show prep indeed.
# Irene would have won years married to Art, if he hadn't quit.
# 2Soon?
# NEVAR USE THE  WORDS "SHORT TIME" WITH A FLIP WOMAN.
# DON'T KNOW WHY? JUST DON'T.  TRUST ME.

#OnlyArtBellWifeToLastThreeDifferentShowNames

Catsmile

Quote from: Morgus on April 20, 2018, 06:59:35 PM
Perhaps one of the reasons for HW's meltdown online yesterday might have been she wasn't invited to the private service?
Whitley said it was only family and a few close longtime friends and neighbors.

Sounded like Dannion and Whitley were the only ones that weren't locals.
Neither mentioned anything about HW being there or her speaking.  If she was the planner of the services like she implied on facebook days ago, wouldn't she be the host there?  Seems more like the plans changed...

I have seen no postings by HW today on Facebook about Art's service yesterday at all.

# HW = Neighbor
#   Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯

off topic: "Ratty" Patty weighs a whopping 300 pounds! absolute unit.

Catsmile

Quote from: mv on April 20, 2018, 07:02:05 PM
this is the reason my wife gives as to why she would choose not to remarry if i were to die.  a saint, that woman.

i countered by informing her i'd immediately begin pounding as much beav as possible in the event of her untimely death.

# MVd Braving getting Little mv Allah Akbared.

Morgus

I've been playing back last night's c2cam AB tribute show and I found it was Dannion Brinkley that made the statement:
"Art was trying to get Heather on the little internet radio show he started to talk her into going into Area 51 and broadcasting, and he was telling her he would come bail her out."

So I believe that statement by Dannion was the only time Heather and MITD were referenced last night on the show.

https://clyp.it/1k13vu4g

bellNwhistle

Listening to the  Bateman/Heather thing on GabCast. Heather was really afraid of having the show taken from her, wasn’t she? other people were in fact offered slots on the network, so what was the issue with Bateman specifically? She wanted do do Art’s show, and would not settle for “less”? Howard Hughes could have actually done MITD (great voice, IMO), but was only offered a spot in the lineup.. as far as I know. Why didn’t she flip out over him?

Seems like a huge misunderstanding on her part? Or paranoia?