• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 20, 2018, 01:49:09 PM
She's going to ''quit'' if people keep speaking to her this way?  Really? 

What about all the people she's actually attacked with her social media comments?  That's ok, but people suggesting she chill is beyond the pale?

# WomanLogic
# RunzLikeHellCoveringMyCodpiece.GIF

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Kolchak on April 20, 2018, 05:09:44 PM
Airyn spoke at the funeral yesterday, as reported by Strieber on Coast.

Ok, thanks.  I have not listened to the tribute show yet. 

So if there was a funeral, the autopsy is complete.  Autopsy reports are public domain documents, unless they are sealed for a compelling reason.  The poor coroner in Pahrump/Nye County is going to be swamped with requests for a copy of the report.

Chine

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 20, 2018, 01:31:17 PM
She was really pissed that they went behind her back (according to her, who knows what's true) to find someone to replace her, someone male. She repeated that several times. Then fired the sales guy who made the suggestion saying that he couldn't stay on to sell ads if he didn't believe in the product. Apparently bateman's name was on the short list so she (IMO) took her rage out on him and tried to spin it when put on the spot. Her laughter in that episode is eerie too.

I decided to go back and listen to it again. Can’t believe it’s been 2 years. Reminded that the hosts did a great job handling that entire situation. While listening to Bateman describe the night of that phone call, I visualized him curling up in a big bed, his head peaking from a luxurious comforter, studying his Twitter newsfeed with a bourbon in another hand getting ready for a Mad Men binge. Then the ‘Hey, wanna host the show?’ I miss Bateman.

moosie

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 20, 2018, 05:13:54 PM
Evidently, yes.

Whitley mentioned "the viewing," implying a full-body burial, which hit me at an odd angle as memories floated up of Art talking about cremation. 

Entirely possible I'm mis-remembering, though.
If, as has been postulated, she is, minimally, a bipolar, if not higher order personality disorder, and upon the death of her 'mentor' she is thrust from the limelight into relative obscurity it would explain, to me, her losing her sense of proportion and her ensuing devolving behavior.

Quitting because of 'cruel treatment' would salve her ego vs failing over plummeting financial support numbers, essentially being voted off the island.

Long time lurker hope it's ok to jump in.
-moosie

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 20, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

Your phone charging comment caused me to spit out pop all over my desk. Thanks for that. And I see what she is doing now. She is posting in private groups so we don't screen shot it maybe? LMAO. Good luck we bellgabbers are everywhere. I loved the sentiment of the get over yourself post too!

# PopsMadYouDidn'tSwallow
# DifferenceBetweenLust&Love
# Spit&Swallow
# SoftDrink
# Coke
# NotPop
# RegionalDifferences
# ErasingImagePBSWordPaintedIntoMy3rdEye.PNG

sydtron

Quote from: moosie on April 20, 2018, 05:20:37 PM
If, as has been postulated, she is, minimally, a bipolar, if not higher order personality disorder, and upon the death of her 'mentor' she is thrust from the limelight into relative obscurity it would explain, to me, her losing her sense of proportion and her ensuing devolving behavior.

Quitting because of 'cruel treatment' would salve her ego vs failing over plummeting financial support numbers, essentially being voted off the island.

Long time lurker hope it's ok to jump in.
-moosie

Welcome to the nut house Moosie.  Post often.

chefist

Quote from: mv on April 20, 2018, 05:24:51 PM
I included a question mark.

Ah come one...you could have just let it float out there... ;D

sydtron

Quote from: mv on April 20, 2018, 05:24:51 PM
I included a question mark.

Hey. Been meaning to ask you. What happened with your twitter account?  Did you piss in the wrong drink?

Heath, your podcast is a failure. it's time to shut down all MITD related operations. get your old phone sex job back. it's the only way to pay off that manufactured piece of shit Art sold you.

ps: the stalker wasn't real. that's why Art was mad that you called the police, you rube. LMAO!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: anon on April 20, 2018, 05:29:13 PM
Heath, your podcast is a failure. it's time to shut down all MITD related operations. get your old phone sex job back. it's the only way to pay off that manufactured piece of shit Art sold you.

ps: the stalker wasn't real. that's why Art was mad that you called the police, you rube. LMAO!

Dude, I forgot about that.

Dr. MD MD

Heather Leona left a note on the door
She said Sonny move out to the country 8)

Catsmile

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 20, 2018, 01:53:38 PM
Can't take criticism, wants to quit at the first sign of flak. These are just some of the skills you learn at the Art Bell School of Broadcasting. Apply today.

And for the people who don't buy the daughter angle, they sure shared some character traits.

# Shes channeling her master well

# Falkie, Trump & Art share traits too
# Biggest difference between them
# The number of zeros in their bank accounts
# Success Ratio
# Therefore
# Love Child ?
# Brothers Separated @ Birth ?
# Birds of a Feather ?
#  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ItsOver

Quote from: anon on April 20, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

...ps: the stalker wasn't real. that's why Art was mad that you called the police, you rube. LMAO!

Autopsy In The Desert? Starring: Art Bell, MITD, and Heather Wade's podcasting career. wew lad!

ItsTelly

Quote from: Tricky-D on April 20, 2018, 04:56:40 PM
Danion did mention HW and that little show he created and how the Area 51 invasion was all Art’s idea but George quickly changed the subject. It was very brief.

The sad irony is Art used believe that the governments anti-smoking campaign was a conspiracy. It’s probably not good for you but it’s not as deadly as the government claims was his opinion. Well... guess you were wrong on that one Art.

I'll have to go back on listen. I did not catch it the first time so it must have been very brief.

re: the funeral.  Was it a Catholic one?  I imagine Airyn being Philippino is a Catholic and I remember Ramona was.  Perhaps, HW did a Wiccan service instead? Do we know if he will be buried in Parhump?  Or ashes scattered over Area 51.  Perhaps, Art will accompany HW in her Area 61 invasion in a small box or vase.

Anyway, I thought HW said she was in charge of the music at the funeral and would be playing all of Art's favorites.  Don't Fear the Reaper and Dancing Queen, etc. Good mix.

Telly

Kolchak

Quote from: anon on April 20, 2018, 05:49:28 PM
Wade's autism is off the charts rn. damn.

She’s calmed down today, at least.

Catsmile

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 20, 2018, 04:29:10 PM
#don't make me go Wade on your feline anoos
#not as mobile as a hitch-em-up
#but I get it

# Agreed, Sir
# Nevar under estimate a piss off Filipina

Tricky-D

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 20, 2018, 05:53:43 PM
I'll have to go back on listen. I did not catch it the first time so it must have been very brief.

re: the funeral.  Was it a Catholic one?  I imagine Airyn being Philippino is a Catholic and I remember Ramona was.  Perhaps, HW did a Wiccan service instead? Do we know if he will be buried in Parhump?  Or ashes scattered over Area 51.  Perhaps, Art will accompany HW in her Area 61 invasion in a small box or vase.

Anyway, I thought HW said she was in charge of the music at the funeral and would be playing all of Art's favorites.  Don't Fear the Reaper and Dancing Queen, etc. Good mix.

Telly
Ramona is buried in a cemetery in Pahrump. I sure hope Airyn buried Art next to Ramona.

Whitley said no one invloved with Coast to Coast was there except himself, Danion and Bob Crane because it was a very small very private service. What are the odds HW was excluded?

Catsmile

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 20, 2018, 05:13:35 PM
Why wouldn’t she be? She was Art’s bff. His IT girl. Unless Airyn asked her not to come, or she was too upset. But I’m pretty sure she was talking about helping plan his service on FB. Maybe she was talking about the tribute show on MITD, though.

# "In Charge Of"
# JustSayin'

whoozit

This song represents this whole debacle so well.  The more you listen the weirder it gets.  And the same sort of clinging to a dead loved one.
https://youtu.be/kjPhFSlhOuQ

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 05:26:54 PM
Ah come one...you could have just let it float out there... ;D

# BellGab Home of the Floaters 

albrecht

Quote from: Tricky-D on April 20, 2018, 04:56:40 PM
Danion did mention HW and that little show he created and how the Area 51 invasion was all Art’s idea but George quickly changed the subject. It was very brief.

The sad irony is Art used believe that the governments anti-smoking campaign was a conspiracy. It’s probably not good for you but it’s not as deadly as the government claims was his opinion. Well... guess you were wrong on that one Art.
Correlation does not imply causation. Look at George Burns or the eldest WWII Veteran Overton who is still kicking it and says cigars and whiskey are good for you. Ha. I was wonder if Art was going to do one of those Yul Brenner Ads.

munbeam666

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 20, 2018, 04:45:22 PM
I heard Danion on the tribute show and he didn't mention this neither did Strieber who was also on.  Interestingly, none of them mentioned HW or Mitd.  The did mention that Airyn speaks perfect English and gave a very moving and emotional tribute to her late husband.  No mention of the 'other woman'.  Pretty easy for me to imaging that Airyn sees HW as one of Art's many strange friends. I'm not sure they talk much.  She does after all have two kids (one an infant) to take care of.

Telly
Does anyone know if Heather was invited?