• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

weeberwubber

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 20, 2018, 12:54:21 PM
I'm going to have to listen to it again, because my memory is him sounding completely rational, that he'd tried to help her and ended up with a crazy bitch basically harassing him, and she called in and demonstrated what he was talking about.

I haven't refreshed my memory by listening to anything, but I thought that he was rational and she was in a kind of manic protective mode because people were questioning if she should be Art's replacement or someone else and she was sounding unhinged about it.

weeberwubber

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 20, 2018, 01:20:32 PM
Money laundering?

If you look at the nearby similar home sales it looks like she paid average for 1700 sq ft.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 20, 2018, 01:29:42 PM
I haven't refreshed my memory by listening to anything, but I thought that he was rational and she was in a kind of manic protective mode because people were questioning if she should be Art's replacement or someone else and she was sounding unhinged about it.
She was really pissed that they went behind her back (according to her, who knows what's true) to find someone to replace her, someone male. She repeated that several times. Then fired the sales guy who made the suggestion saying that he couldn't stay on to sell ads if he didn't believe in the product. Apparently bateman's name was on the short list so she (IMO) took her rage out on him and tried to spin it when put on the spot. Her laughter in that episode is eerie too.

Grifynne

Except she didn't completely remove herself from social media today. At least, not this morning. This was posted in a closed MITD Facebook group I am in (so ya, probably run the risk of getting booted posting this, but I don't fit in there anyway lol). 90% of the group seems to be HW bootlickers, but not all. The first two images show one long post made by a user who, in a relatively nice way, told HW she needs to stop the pity party. The third is HW's response.

So I guess if MITD goes away, it is everyone else's fault for being mean.

I think this post was deleted shortly after the screenshots were taken because I cannot find it anymore (tried to go back right after but it wouldn't load). Bonus 4th screenshot showing the mod bitching, I assume about that first post and a few others that have popped up like it. Let me apologize in advance for the battery life on my phone. I have since plugged it in. I know you were worried.

Sean92008

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 20, 2018, 10:51:52 AM
From these webpages it looks like she paid $85,000 for a property worth  $31,893.

https://www.trulia.com/p/nv/pahrump/9021-desert-ln-pahrump-nv-89048--2076524945

http://64.250.229.86:1401/cgi-bin/asw101?Parcel=2919114&aori=a

What the County Tax Assessor bases a valuation on and market value are completely different. Also, it seems like the audio equipment for broadcasting/podcasting was included.

Since I haven't lived in that state in a while I don't know about how the deed was handled. They may have had to put a valuation on it while giving her the house or she actually made a payment towards the house.

This tangled web is going to get some light shown on it.  Most of it because of Heather's own doing.  You know, like how the Democrats have been screaming Trump did stuff with Russians over and over until we find out that it was actually the Democrats who were working in collusion with Russians... I think when people misbehave, they have a subconscious urgency to have other people find out about it.  Now, I got to tell you about the massage I got last week... 😁

chefist

Could the $85,000 include lot, manufactured home, equipment, infrastructure (antennae, dish, etc)?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Grifynne on April 20, 2018, 01:38:07 PM
Except she didn't completely remove herself from social media today. At least, not this morning. This was posted in a closed MITD Facebook group I am in (so ya, probably run the risk of getting booted posting this, but I don't fit in there anyway lol). 90% of the group seems to be HW bootlickers, but not all. The first two images show one long post made by a user who, in a relatively nice way, told HW she needs to stop the pity party. The third is HW's response.

drama queen response on her part. The OP was saying something that a lot are thinking, and that needed to be said. FFS

weeberwubber

I think this post was deleted shortly after the screenshots were taken because I cannot find it anymore (tried to go back right after but it wouldn't load). Bonus 4th screenshot showing the mod bitching, I assume about that first post and a few others that have popped up like it. Let me apologize in advance for the battery life on my phone. I have since plugged it in. I know you were worried.

Wow, what an asshole that guy was! Speaking to her that way! Holy shit, extreme /sarcasm on my part. That guy couldn't have said anything better to her. He said what she needs to hear in a very uplifting way. I bet he doesn't make that mistake again.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 01:43:37 PM
Could the $85,000 include lot, manufactured home, equipment, infrastructure (antennae, dish, etc)?

Reinforced metal cage, straitjacket...

Taco Bell

Trulia isn't always the most accurate site with numbers and assessments.

weeberwubber

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 20, 2018, 01:31:17 PM
She was really pissed that they went behind her back (according to her, who knows what's true) to find someone to replace her, someone male. She repeated that several times. Then fired the sales guy who made the suggestion saying that he couldn't stay on to sell ads if he didn't believe in the product. Apparently bateman's name was on the short list so she (IMO) took her rage out on him and tried to spin it when put on the spot. Her laughter in that episode is eerie too.

Ya, all you said is ringing true.

... The third is HW's response...

She's going to ''quit'' if people keep speaking to her this way?  Really? 

What about all the people she's actually attacked with her social media comments?  That's ok, but people suggesting she chill is beyond the pale?

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 20, 2018, 01:46:55 PM
I bet he doesn't make that mistake again.

My Rwandan superfan account was booted for less. She's a goner.

ponyboysunset

Your phone charging comment caused me to spit out pop all over my desk. Thanks for that. And I see what she is doing now. She is posting in private groups so we don't screen shot it maybe? LMAO. Good luck we bellgabbers are everywhere. I loved the sentiment of the get over yourself post too!

Quote from: NXOEED on April 20, 2018, 12:08:37 PM
Hi guys. I know I'm not on Bellgab much lately. Most of my internet time is spent on Instagram lately. If you follow me there, I'll reciprocate (@nxoeed). I miss you guys.

So, I lost my best friend a few weeks back...

My condolences.  That was awful.

If you need to apologize, just do it and get it behind you and it will be over with. 

Sean92008

Heather Leona Wade is a poorly equipped human being.

Wonder what type of family life, upbringing, genetic and educational factors influenced this precious little phone sex snowflake to get to where she is in Desert Trails...

Where there's smoke, there's fire... and COPD...  (too soon?)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 20, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

What about all the people she's actually attacked with her social media comments?  That's ok, but people suggesting she chill is beyond the pale?

Can't take criticism, wants to quit at the first sign of flak. These are just some of the skills you learn at the Art Bell School of Broadcasting. Apply today.

And for the people who don't buy the daughter angle, they sure shared some character traits.

Sean92008

I know why yoursongs sent me that DM...  But, ultimately, there isn't a big shocker, just points on a web connected.

Grifynne

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 20, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

Your phone charging comment caused me to spit out pop all over my desk. Thanks for that. And I see what she is doing now. She is posting in private groups so we don't screen shot it maybe? LMAO. Good luck we bellgabbers are everywhere. I loved the sentiment of the get over yourself post too!

Every time I see a phone screenshot posted with a low battery, people lose their shit (not here specifically, but on the internet in general). Thought I would get that out of the way. ;)

Ya, I wonder if that is part of why she posted in that group. She's a mod there, so I guess she probably has a little more control as well. I was surprised to see a few people popping up saying the same thing about her stopping the pity party. Most of the people there are 100% committed to the HW cause. I also notice, based on their comments, that the only part of the story/history of HW/MITD they know is based on what comes from HW.

I believe that was also the group that was jealous of Bellgab back when Art mentioned Bellgab after his comeback. I regret not screenshotting that mess.  ;D

*Waits to get executed for treason in the FB group* :-X

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 20, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

Art was her mentor

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Grifynne on April 20, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

*Waits to get executed for treason in the FB group* :-X

i doubt they can identify you from your posts here.

Grifynne

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 20, 2018, 01:46:55 PM
Wow, what an asshole that guy was! Speaking to her that way! Holy shit, extreme /sarcasm on my part. That guy couldn't have said anything better to her. He said what she needs to hear in a very uplifting way. I bet he doesn't make that mistake again.

I thought they were being quite considerate and understanding in their approach.

munbeam666

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 20, 2018, 01:42:33 PM

This tangled web is going to get some light shown on it.  Most of it because of Heather's own doing.  You know, like how the Democrats have been screaming Trump did stuff with Russians over and over until we find out that it was actually the Democrats who were working in collusion with Russians... I think when people misbehave, they have a subconscious urgency to have other people find out about it.  Now, I got to tell you about the massage I got last week... 😁

BOTH the Dems AND Republicans were doing business with the Russians.....

Grifynne

Quote from: mv on April 20, 2018, 02:04:20 PM
i doubt they can identify you from your posts here.

I figure that the only way I would get found out is someone from that group is on BellGab. It's possible to connect my username to my real name, but it would require a little effort. I doubt the average user there would do the research. The admin or a mod might out of anger, but I doubt I'm on their radar.

And it's probably the best reason I can think of to get booted from that group.  ;)

Sean92008

Quote from: mv on April 20, 2018, 02:00:29 PM
Birthright In The Desert?
As the Fonz would say...  Aaaaayyyyyhh...