• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WOTR

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 18, 2018, 05:15:11 PM
Heather isn't Art. Most of us have to work to feed and shelter ourselves. Maybe Heater has money put away who knows, I'm just saying I couldn't quit my job on a dime, and neither could most people.
Yes, but most of us have a mortgage and property taxes to pay.  ;)

Sean92008

Quote from: Azzerae on April 18, 2018, 05:37:36 PM
Her voice is irredeemably awful.

Why stop at her voice?

Her SINGLE photo supplied to promote the show is awful.

Her linguistic-butchery is awful.

Her inability to connect (psychopath???) is awful.

Her histrionics is awful.

Her show prep is awful.

My only hope from enthralling entertainment from her is an on mic suicide, hell I wonder how many "suicides" she's encouraged with her awful presence.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on April 18, 2018, 08:03:58 PM
And thank you for posting the part of the reply under it for those of us who don't log into facebook.  Heather is not Art... Heather does not have to do what Art would... Heather...

Hello crazy cat ladies!  Time to defend Heather from those who would dare ask her such a horrible, unforgivable question such as "what would Art would do."  :o

Sean92008

And thank you for posting the part of the reply under it for those of us who don't log into facebook.  Heather is not Art... Heather does not have to do what Art would... Heather...

Hello crazy cat ladies!  Time to defend Heather from those who would dare ask her such a horrible, unforgivable question such as "what would Art would do."  :o

I need some context here... 

Was the question "If Art's voice sounded like yours (Heathers) would he continue the show?"

Was the question "If he was in Airyn and about to come and felt a COPD attack coming would he keep pumping away?"

Was the question "If he killed his radio-talk-show-hosting mentor, would he continue doing the show?"

Come on...  What is "it" that Art would quit (over and over again)?

Cinny

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 18, 2018, 08:28:16 PM
Why stop at her voice?

Her SINGLE photo supplied to promote the show is awful.

Her linguistic-butchery is awful.

Her inability to connect (psychopath???) is awful.

Her histrionics is awful.

Her show prep is awful.

My only hope from enthralling entertainment from her is an on mic suicide, hell I wonder how many "suicides" she's encouraged with her awful presence.

First time posting here. Yous all are spot on and confirm a lot of what i have always thought from the beginning. I was So excited when Art started MITD. When HW took over I couldn’t really believe my ears. Now, it’s turning into a bigger fiasco since he died. What the heck? If Art Bell bequeathed the kingdom to me - I would at least try to live up to the challenge. She is being overly maudlin at this stage. I can’t really listen to her, but this self pity is already old. We’re talking Art Bell the legend here. I bet Bell Cast does better in his honor!

Rock on BellGabbers!!

#Redacted is Redacting

GravitySucks

Quote from: Cinny on April 18, 2018, 08:57:24 PM
First time posting here. Yous all are spot on and confirm a lot of what i have always thought from the beginning. I was So excited when Art started MITD. When HW took over I couldn’t really believe my ears. Now, it’s turning into a bigger fiasco since he died. What the heck? If Art Bell bequeathed the kingdom to me - I would at least try to live up to the challenge. She is being overly maudlin at this stage. I can’t really listen to her, but this self pity is already old. We’re talking Art Bell the legend here. I bet Bell Cast does better in his honor!

Rock on BellGabbers!!

#Redacted is Redacting

/reported

#HowDareYewwww

ItsTelly

Based upon the HW's FB posts, I think it's 50-50 whether Heather comes back on or not and trending negative.

She said Art would quit at this point.  If I were a betting man, I don't think she is going to make it back on the air.

Telly

#WhatwouldArtdo?

#Mightaswellquit

HumanBeing

Quote from: ItsOver on April 18, 2018, 01:18:26 PM
"Have you tried Dave Noory's tooomeric scented hair grease?  I have!  Harvested fresh daily, from the man, himself!"

GravitySucks

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 18, 2018, 09:06:18 PM
Holy crap. So deep I gotta get my Waders on.

I just grabbed a few that caught my eye. She doesn’t sound like she is going to come back. Not anytime soon. 

ItsTelly

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 18, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

What about Keith?  Could he fill in as guest host for Heather?  Or is that not in his 'skill set'?

Telly

#WhatAboutKeith?

#DontForgetKeith

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 18, 2018, 09:10:43 PM
What about Keith?  Could he fill in as guest host for Heather?  Or is that not in his 'skill set'?

Telly

#WhatAboutKeith?

#DontForgetKeith

Why? 

ItsTelly

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 18, 2018, 09:11:53 PM
Why?

You're right.  Might as well just throw in the towel if it comes down to that...

On the plus side, I bet his voice is more pleasant than Heathers.

Telly

ItsOver

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 18, 2018, 09:01:26 PM
Based upon the HW's FB posts, I think it's 50-50 whether Heather comes back on or not and trending negative.

She said Art would quit at this point.  If I were a betting man, I don't think she is going to make it back on the air.

Telly

#WhatwouldArtdo?

#Mightaswellquit
I hope she finds something she's good at, for making a living.  No reference to adult entertainment services intended.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 18, 2018, 09:13:13 PM
You're right.  Might as well just throw in the towel if it comes down to that...

On the plus side, I bet his voice is more pleasant than Heathers.

Telly

It’s actually not that bad. He does a commercial for MITD right when the show starts.

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 18, 2018, 09:09:34 PM
I just grabbed a few that caught my eye. She doesn’t sound like she is going to come back. Not anytime soon.

The comments about her not knowing how to turn the equipment on may be true.  The living arrangements may have changed.  There may be something legal happening around AB's murder, er, death.  Maybe she talked AB into cutting her a piece of the estate.  All plausible for her not ever coming back to MitD making us very happy that she has been silenced.

Fixed it myself.

Sean92008

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 18, 2018, 07:42:06 PM
Phil Hendrie did an Art Bell parody, March 31st, 2000.  In this parody Art retires because of, among other things, unexplained phenomena, dark shapes in the desert sand, and mysterious noises near his bunker complex in Nevada :o

When Phil was on Los Angeles radio, it was frustrating...  Listening to his tribute, General Johnson Jamison had a voice at times closer to Art's real voice, his Art Bell character was only occasionally close in phrasing.

Kolchak

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 18, 2018, 09:01:26 PM

Telly

#WhatwouldArtdo?

#Mightaswellquit

If the show was struggling financially and was going to shut down soon anyway, Heather using Art's passing as a scapegoat to hang it up is actually a classic Art move. He'd be proud.

But I actually fully expected her to come back galvanized.

albrecht

Quote from: Kolchak on April 18, 2018, 10:44:20 PM
If the show was struggling financially and was going to shut down soon anyway, Heather using Art's passing as a scapegoat to hang it up is actually a classic Art move. He'd be proud.

But I actually fully expected her to come back galvanized.
Is that term still a trademark or process secret? That could help her delay return.

Zenman

Quote from: Cinny on April 18, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

Rock on BellGabbers!!

#Redacted is Redacting

Hi, Cinny. Welcome to the piranha-filled swamp that is BellGab.   :D

Sean92008

Quote from: albrecht on April 18, 2018, 11:03:28 PM
Is that term still a trademark or process secret? That could help her delay return.
Top corner nominee.  MV?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 18, 2018, 12:35:55 PM
Lasha is a sassy, jolly talented black belt level mystic, defacto second chair of MITD and producer of Emma Peel/MITD themed fan art

Fuck it.  Where do I sign up for this?

LashaGetsIt.mp3

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 18, 2018, 05:14:24 PM
I predict Heather & Co.  will go ape-shit over C2C's tribute show.  For one, I bet Coast having a lot of resources will do a first class show with lots of good guests reminiscing about Art.  Mitd will not only come in late but 4th class.

Having said that, I can't wait for WH's show.  It will be hours and hours of pure bitching and sniping at everyone and everything and about how 'this is not what Art wanted', 'you're ruining Art's memory' etc.  Pure venom...

Telly

yyyyyyyyyyyyyep.

MV/Liberace!

the fuck?  "the situation?"  what situation?  perhaps there's some context i'm missing, but i don't get this exchange.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 18, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

Wow.  Any bets as to who is winning the self pity contest at the Bell compound?  Asia, Aryin, or Heather?  I bet I know the answer...

Log the hell out of facebook.  Pick up a phone and call people for support- send an email.  Posting this all over social media is probably not the smartest move.  I can only imagine the party at 4chan right now.  :-\

On the other hand, I find it very difficult to look away from a train wreck.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 18, 2018, 11:44:01 PM
Wow.  Any bets as to who is winning the self pity contest at the Bell compound?  Asia, Aryin, or Heather?  I bet I know the answer...

Log the hell out of facebook.  Pick up a phone and call people for support- send an email.  Posting this all over social media is probably not the smartest move.  I can only imagine the part at 4chan right now.  :-\

On the other hand, I find it very difficult to look away from a train wreck.

Catsmile

# WWAD
# ArtMerch

Kolchak

Quote from: mv on April 18, 2018, 11:40:07 PM

the fuck?  "the situation?"  what situation?  perhaps there's some context i'm missing, but i don't get this exchange.

What would Art do? Not broadcast. Maybe Sue hadn't heard, but he had late stage C.O.P.D.

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 18, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

Telly

#WhatAboutKeith?

#DontForgetKeith

#