• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Rix Gins

Quote from: Morgus on April 18, 2018, 02:19:02 PM
Heather posted this on facebook early today, sounds like she might not be back on the air by Friday after all:

Good grief, here is a thought.  What if Art was going into the studio and getting all the equipment warmed up so the Heather could stroll in and do the show?  Perhaps she doesn't know how to turn the equipment on?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 18, 2018, 03:31:31 PM
Good grief, here is a thought.  What if Art was going into the studio and getting all the equipment warmed up so the Heather could stroll in and do the show?  Perhaps she doesn't know how to turn the equipment on?

I think most shows could be self-produced if the person is driven and organized enough but what every show really needs to function smoothly is a good engineer. Art was rare in that he could do both. ;)

There’s no rush for her to return, I’d be perfectly happy if they keep playing Art’s MITD reruns from now on.

Chine

Quote from: Kolchak on April 18, 2018, 10:45:34 AM

Looks like Heather will not be able to return this week, meaning she'll only grow more angry at Snoory for beating her to the punch at a memorial show tomorrow.

The tribute show should be interesting.

Taco Bell

Darth Vader

Quote from: Morgus on April 18, 2018, 02:28:36 PM
Another Heather facebook post/reply:

To be honest,  art did quit by dying.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 18, 2018, 04:24:11 PM
To be honest,  art did quit by dying.

He'll quit that too eventually. I actually expect he'll be back. :)

weeberwubber

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 18, 2018, 08:09:02 AM
Three dings for the above.

Ok, so Art liked her on the Gabcast, liked her in person, and thought there needed to be more female voices on the air.  And was a very stubborn person who liked being thought of as someone who ''took risks'' and ''went all in''.  And didn't much care what anyone else thought when it came to him doing what ever it was he wanted to do (right down to changing his wife's name from Irene to Erin, and insisting on naming his daughter's cat).

But my gosh, did he ever listen to her show?

I get the impression he didn't if only because I think the way she sometimes enunciates her Ps into the mic like she's practicing her beat-box would have driven him crazy and he'd try to correct it.

Quote from: Chine on April 18, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

No where to go but up. Clyde Lewis had David John Oates on as a guest during his "tribute" show.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 18, 2018, 04:37:55 PM
No where to go but up. Clyde Lewis had David John Oates on as a guest during his "tribute" show.

Is he the backwards recordings guy?

Zenman

Quote from: ItsOver on April 18, 2018, 02:36:14 PM
Ha!  At least she's honest about what Art would do.

If it weren't Morgus who posted it, I'd probably consider it to be a fake FB post.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zenman on April 18, 2018, 04:50:01 PM
If it weren't Morgus who posted it, I'd probably consider it to be a fake post.

I checked. It was real.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Catsmile on April 18, 2018, 01:52:39 PM
#Compound Complications
#StayTuned!!

C'mon man! Already with the #Cat Conjecture? It's totally normal to know you're going to need more time 3 days in advance! Probably takes a lot of effort to stream that through Queef, days of work to fire the equipment back up. You think you just flip a switch? You have to either sneak back into the compound or get the old shit working again. :P

weeberwubber

Now there's a theory!

Chine

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 18, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

Well. That wasn’t a planned ‘Art tribute show’  with Oates. Wasn’t even a tribute show but a mention at the top of the show on how he felt about Art’s passing. Just timing though oddly ironic. I’m sure Oates was scheduled beforehand for the Zuckerberg hearing reversal speech. Clyde just opened the show with a brief, gracious and respectful discussion of Art. I highly doubt there was anything beyond that. Clyde is so wildly focused on his groove lately with so much in his show, he isn’t likely to be bothered and play with others drama. Which lately his show has been really interesting and only one I listen to lately.

Catsmile

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 18, 2018, 12:35:55 PM
Lasha is a sassy, jolly talented black belt level mystic, defacto second chair of MITD and producer of Emma Peel/MITD themed fan art

# Radio is not dying, It's the content..
# Shez Rite U No
# Proof is in the Pudding
# The LULZ  Thanks for your hard work Chocolate coated jackboot

Quote from: Chine on April 18, 2018, 05:03:36 PM
Well. That wasn’t a planned ‘Art tribute show’  with Oates. Wasn’t even a tribute show but a mention at the top of the show on how he felt about Art’s passing. Just timing though oddly ironic. I’m sure Oates was scheduled beforehand for the Zuckerberg hearing reversal speech. Clyde just opened the show with a brief, gracious and respectful discussion of Art. I highly doubt there was anything beyond that. Clyde is so wildly focused on his groove lately with so much in his show, he isn’t likely to be bothered and play with others drama. Which lately his show has been really interesting and only one I listen to lately.

Fine to disagree. But his crazy political non-nonsensical political rants are absurd and off putting. Not to mention the nails on chalkboard style musical mash-ups. I actually think he could be really good, he can really set a mood for a show. Lewis is great at paranormal/ghost shows, he just only does a handful a year. He sticks to work out crazy political dealings for the most part. He is a Alex Jones lite most of the time, which is a real shame.

Catsmile

Quote from: Morgus on April 18, 2018, 02:28:36 PM
Another Heather facebook post/reply:

# Even "Heath" is busting Arts balls
# Godbamn rite he wood
# MY SIDES

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 18, 2018, 05:12:18 PM
Fine to disagree. But his crazy political non-nonsensical political rants are absurd and off putting. Not to mention the nails on chalkboard style musical mash-ups. I actually think he could be really good, he can really set a mood for a show. Lewis is great at paranormal/ghost shows, he just only does a handful a year. He sticks to work out crazy political dealings for the most part. He is a Alex Jones lite most of the time, which is a real shame.

^^^^^^^^
CNN watcher

;)

ItsTelly

Quote from: Chine on April 18, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

I predict Heather & Co.  will go ape-shit over C2C's tribute show.  For one, I bet Coast having a lot of resources will do a first class show with lots of good guests reminiscing about Art.  Mitd will not only come in late but 4th class.

Having said that, I can't wait for WH's show.  It will be hours and hours of pure bitching and sniping at everyone and everything and about how 'this is not what Art wanted', 'you're ruining Art's memory' etc.  Pure venom...

Telly

Heather posted this on facebook early today, sounds like she might not be back on the air by Friday after all:

I don't mean to be a insensitive jerk but Art could afford to quit.

Heather isn't Art. Most of us have to work to feed and shelter ourselves. Maybe Heater has money put away who knows, I'm just saying I couldn't quit my job on a dime, and neither could most people.

Also Art didn't quit when Ramona died. He actually took more weekends and picked up Saturday a couple weeks later. So she is wrong on that account.

Sean92008

Maybe the end came to her living arrangements on the compound?  Is she a suspect?  I like the "she can't turn on the gear" theory.  Maybe the stalker is taking aim at her now.

I haven't tuned in to MitD to hear AB but if his repeats are only peaking at 1995 listeners, maybe the ghost has left the machine.

I'm waiting for torrents, I will not give ad money to KR or Heather Wade.

Catsmile

Quote from: whoozit on April 18, 2018, 02:46:20 PM
This Truth(TM) thing ain’t what I expected it to be.

# Alt+0153 = â,,¢
# Damnit

Chine

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 18, 2018, 05:14:24 PM
I predict Heather & Co.  will go ape-shit over C2C's tribute show.  For one, I bet Coast having a lot of resources will do a first class show with lots of good guests reminiscing about Art.  Mitd will not only come in late but 4th class.

Having said that, I can't wait for WH's show.  It will be hours and hours of pure bitching and sniping at everyone and everything and about how 'this is not what Art wanted', 'you're ruining Art's memory' etc.  Pure venom...

Telly

Yep! I agree, Telly.

Catsmile

# She knew how to push all the rite buttons before
# She can learn again
# Slots available in The Heather Cuck Shedâ,,¢
# I can hear em air hunching 2 her rescue nao