• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 17, 2018, 07:00:31 PM
I kno rite, but wait! She said write emails and STUFF. We're ignoring the stuff. That surely includes witchy poo voo doo naked dancing spellcasting mass projection influencza shenanigans. Watch out Rush!

#Stuff That Makes You Cringe
#AmIRite! 

Sean92008

Quote from: WOTR on April 17, 2018, 08:56:18 PM
It's a 96... Very bulletproof.  But not very sexy.

It does, however, fit a stand up jetski in the back hatch and provides great, cheap transport for a day of fun.  8)

My 98 was bulletproof, spent 0 time in the shop (except for the 100k service).  This '11 is a fragile turd.  I'd like to trust Subies again but this time may have been the last.

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 17, 2018, 07:05:07 PM
Yes, but Art was right about her, and we're all wrong

#Art Is Getting Righter Every Day
#Hes Got Real Cohones
#Thats My Professional Opinion

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 17, 2018, 07:44:33 PM
I just joined Bellgab in 2018 (as part of my New Years resolution) so I'm having trouble keeping track of this thread.

Could someone please help me understand the following:

1) Who is Lasha Seniuh and Suzy Freilinger?  Why do they care so much about Art (anger/pissed/frustrated)?

2) Who is Rosegirl? Redacted?

3) How many station is Mitd syndicated on right now?  How many when Art did it?

4) Who is a lesbian?  Was someone outed against there will (or it was an obvious/open secret e.g. drives a Subaru)?

5) Does Heather live in one of Art's many housing unit in the compound or in the house next door?

6) What is the relationship between Mitd and Rush Limbaugh? (I am missing something) - Did Keith work for Rush?

That's all for now.  I'm sure I'll have more.  I feel like I've arrived very late to a movie and am always trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

Telly

#RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE
#HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL
#BURN THESE MEMORIES FROM YOUR MIND
#GO GO GO GONAO!

Catsmile

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 07:44:36 PM
Where did you work?  The Tower Records in Laguna Hills, Costa Mesa, La Jolla or Tustin?

#Because Paladin Took a Wide Stance in All Those Paces
#BTW Hes Asking For A Friend

#Joke Lang

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 17, 2018, 07:58:36 PM
LOL.  It does, or a Reality TV Show.  What would we call it? Wacked Out in the Desert (Woitd?)

Seriously though it is super confusing. Like a very large and very dysfunctional family coming together for the first time in many years, Art's death has reopened many wounds (to say the least).

Telly

#The show is Called...
#BELLGABâ,,¢

Catsmile

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 17, 2018, 08:10:44 PM
Be careful with the jokes, man! Saturday night I was making butter & garlic angel hair pasta for dinner and was asking the wife if she wanted me to make a whole box of pasta or half. She couldn't decide. I said "I'll make half. I can always make more. Anyway, you can be sure you'll have more pasta than Art Bell tonight." and instantly the lights flickered and dimmed and it was a brown-out. It took out the kitchen outlets and the electric stove, about 1500 homes and a cell tower. Stood there in near darkness saying "Sorry Art. Sorry Art. Sorry Art."

#Had 2 B Art Bell
#Because Shit Quit
#Arts Big Sign From The Other Side
# R.I.P. Art Bell - 2018

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on April 16, 2018, 11:39:43 PM
anyone know what this is about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk9Eo_Lxw6o

Too bad - Caine could have discussed the half-human watermelon headed alien baby that calls him dad.  We want the truth!

Sean92008

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 07:44:36 PM
Where did you work?  The Tower Records in Laguna Hills, Costa Mesa, La Jolla or Tustin?

I forgot about the La Jolla Tower...  That mall was close to my house.

No, after working as an AM radio engineer, I toured regionally, made recordings and ended up working for three manufacturers of fine musical gear.  I did A&R, sales, marketing...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 17, 2018, 09:42:02 PM
I forgot about the La Jolla Tower...  That mall was close to my house.

No, after working as an AM radio engineer, I toured regionally, made recordings and ended up working for three manufacturers of fine musical gear.  I did A&R, sales, marketing...

What manufacturers?

Sean92008

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 09:46:42 PM
What manufacturers?
Not going that far...  Could be doxxed, got kids, don't need the possible hassle...

The musical instrument industry is in deep shit now. 

weeberwubber

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 17, 2018, 09:51:31 PM
That had multiple LOL moments. The link should be top cornered...

MV?

Top corner? This late? You're out of your fuckin mind...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 17, 2018, 09:54:56 PM
Not going that far...  Could be doxxed, got kids, don't need the possible hassle...

I thought maybe you'd say that. I only ask because I have a similar background in audio, not that I've done manufacturing though. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 17, 2018, 09:54:56 PM

Because kids n parents don't have discpline to learn, practice, etc n all electronic- and not clever electronic innovations. Then again, there is a huge Oriental market to sell instruments and teaching too, though now even that market is going gangman style crap.

Sean92008

Quote from: albrecht on April 17, 2018, 10:01:17 PM
Because kids n parents don't have discpline to learn, practice, etc n all electronic- and not clever electronic innovations. Then again, there is a huge Oriental market to sell instruments and teaching too, though now even that market is going gangman style crap.

Guitar sales have talked.  China makes really good instruments (for the price) .  Gibson and Fender are in financial matters (Gibson, especially)...  Kids are growing up stupid.  It used to be that, after I tragedy, there would be tons of tribute songs written... Nowadays, no one writes songs they just whine on social media... Kind of like here 😁

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 17, 2018, 10:06:11 PM
Guitar sales have talked.  China makes really good instruments (for the price) .  Gibson and Fender are in financial matters (Gibson, especially)...  Kids are growing up stupid.  It used to be that, after I tragedy, there would be tons of tribute songs written... Nowadays, no one writes songs they just whine on social media... Kind of like here 😁

I recently picked up an Emperor Regent but one that was made in Korea. ;)

ItsTelly

Quote from: WOTR on April 17, 2018, 08:35:48 PM
Hell of a strange new years resolution...  Disclaimier: my memory is VERY poor.

Lasha is rosegirl.  Redacted is Heather.  Lasha and Nancy did a podcast in the run up to MITD (Heather was busy doing other people things.) Nancy had a mike left on and mentioned something about Lasha being a lesbian.  If you could not spot it from 1000 paces, you were blind. I don't think anybody but her gave a flying fuck or was surprised. Look for the bellaheaven thread for more info.

I drive a Subaru, and am a lesbian, as well.

Recently came out that Heather is living in Arts compound.  A guest house?  I don't really know... There is a clip somewhere on here.

Apparently Keith worked for Rush a hundred years ago.  I'm sure that Rush will be very receptive to the idea that he demand to drag Keith's new program along with his if presented in an email plea.

Rosegirl was... interesting.  High strung like laserjock.  They both hold a spot in Bellgabs top "10 meltdown of all time" list... I seem to recall that hers was slow and smoldering.

Ediot: Heather also holds a spot in the top 10.  If somebody has the Bateman / Heather battle you really need to hear it.  She seemed very... upset.

Thank you.  This is very helpful.  Ok, one more: who is Bateman? What were Bateman and Heather battling about? Who won?

Telly

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 17, 2018, 09:51:31 PM
That had multiple LOL moments. The link should be top cornered...

MV?

The 50 cent hooker line killed me.  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 17, 2018, 10:11:28 PM
Thank you.  This is very helpful.  Ok, one more: who is Bateman? What were Bateman and Heather battling about? Who won?

Telly

Bateman = Steve Warner, former podcaster of darkcity.fm fame.

Here is your front row seat to the gabcast in question

http://www.ufoship.com/?p=2645

Mels-hole1984

This is a real treat. Ghost to ghost were always my favorite shows and I've never heard this one before.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 17, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

Telly

Bateman (his Bellgab handle) is Steve Warner, a radio host who used to produce shows in a similar vein to Art Bell and is really the only one I've heard that could even come close to filling those shoes. Sadly, he just isn't doing it anymore for some mysterious reason.  :(

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 10:09:44 PM
I recently picked up an Emperor Regent but one that was made in Korea. ;)
Emperor Regent.
Buying stuff that sounds like a drug-dealing, NWO type, who also might be a lizard. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 17, 2018, 10:15:27 PM
This is a real treat. Ghost to ghost were always my favorite shows and I've never heard this one before.

Heather picked everyone of those stories herself and Art loved them all. She said so on Facebook.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 17, 2018, 10:16:03 PM
Emperor Regent.
Buying stuff that sounds like a drug-dealing, NWO type, who also might be a lizard. ;)

Obviously, you're not familiar with archtops.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 10:18:58 PM
Obviously, you're not familiar with archtops.  ;)

Yeah. artificial tunings due to Satan, imported illegal wood, playing NWO songs with African tribal rythyms to corrupt the youth, great job.  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 17, 2018, 10:23:33 PM
Yeah. artificial tunings due to Satan, imported illegal wood, playing NWO songs with African tribal rythyms to corrupt the youth, great job.  :)

#Crossroads

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 17, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

Ease back on the Bolivian march powder a bit. Though I'm all for corrupting the youth!