Author Topic: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade  (Read 2433502 times)

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #66270 on: January 11, 2018, 09:12:24 PM »
Has he considered taking over The GabCast?
well the bar has been set pretty low so.....

« Reply #66271 on: January 11, 2018, 09:13:57 PM »
well the bar has been set pretty low so.....

there's a bar?

« Reply #66272 on: January 11, 2018, 09:19:12 PM »
there's a bar?
And since it is in Nye County it offers more value than the none-chain airport bars with the "what the fuck, its only a buck" side-shot, or double, specials when ordering. Has a "menu," of sorts, also. There are bouncers so be on best behavior, or plenty of cash to throw them. And extra cash for anything "ala carte" in private negotiations once in a private room.

« Reply #66273 on: January 12, 2018, 12:03:56 AM »
Give up Heather. Preston Dennett always sounds like crap.

« Reply #66274 on: January 12, 2018, 05:50:09 AM »
After a one year hiatus, I resubscribed.  I do believe Heather has improved and some of the guests are interesting.  Most importantly, she's stopped channeling Art Bell and all of his TrumpShit. 

« Reply #66275 on: January 13, 2018, 12:32:39 AM »
After a one year hiatus, I resubscribed.  I do believe Heather has improved and some of the guests are interesting.  Most importantly, she's stopped channeling Art Bell and all of his TrumpShit.

Heather needs to come home... burned bridges can be rebuilt

« Reply #66276 on: January 15, 2018, 10:43:37 PM »
Her show would be greatly improved if she would take some speech lessons.

Yes, Heather would benefit from learning how to pronounce words.  No doubt about it.  But I think we've all learned that she just... how do you say this... doesn't have a big vocabulary or any life experience.  I honestly think she would be good at teaching pre-school or something, but she should not be near a microphone.  No fucking way. 

And you think RUSH LIMBAUGH sounds better than the nerds on NPR?  That pillhead sounds like doing squats the whole time he's on air.

« Reply #66277 on: Yesterday at 04:42:49 PM »
Yes, Heather would benefit from learning how to pronounce words.  No doubt about it.  But I think we've all learned that she just... how do you say this... doesn't have a big vocabulary or any life experience.  I honestly think she would be good at teaching pre-school or something, but she should not be near a microphone.  No fucking way. 

And you think RUSH LIMBAUGH sounds better than the nerds on NPR?  That pillhead sounds like doing squats the whole time he's on air.

Where can we listen to your radio/podcast?  I'm eagerly looking forward to hearing your exquisite pronunciation of words, your voluminous vocabulary and your exhaustive life experiences. 

« Reply #66278 on: Yesterday at 09:34:40 PM »
Where can we listen to your radio/podcast?  I'm eagerly looking forward to hearing your exquisite pronunciation of words, your voluminous vocabulary and your exhaustive life experiences. 

My biggest complaint about Heather is she rarely asks questions because she over preps for a guest , her best shows are done with guests who are unknown .

If she was doing biblical nonsense , politics , or NWO . I would never listen .