• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 11, 2016, 01:28:12 AM
She has one tooth messed up and that's all you can focus on. For fucks sake people.

I think you should focus on the messed up tooth of your soul.

https://youtu.be/tWaSYnSrh_8

cweb

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 11, 2016, 12:57:36 AM
Don't tempt me! Although now he rocking the gay hipster look and makes awful songs. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47P3bzefCVI
I didn't mind this tune, despite the band becoming less Silverchair and more Glitterchair. The rest of the album, meh.

Contribootin' to the 90's tunin'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWD9952kYEs
(James Iha FTW. Despite Billy being in the thumbnail here...)

She has one tooth messed up and that's all you can focus on. For fucks sake people.

Trigger warning: directed axiomatic assessment regarding originator of the above post.

You're a moron.

Taco Bell

Would still hit like the fist of an angry god.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on June 12, 2016, 08:25:48 PM
Trigger warning: directed axiomatic assessment regarding originator of the above post.

You're a moron.

It's always nice to meet a fan. Try to control yourself.

TigerLily

Mon June 13 â€" Louis Rosenberg PhD â€" AI & Swarm Intelligence
POSTED ON JUNE 13, 2016 IN GUESTS | 185 VIEWS | LEAVE A RESPONSE
Louis Rosenberg PhD founded Unanimous AIâ€"the parent company of UNUâ€"to pursue his combined interests in collaborative systems and human-computer interaction. Rosenberg attended Stanford University where he earned his Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degrees. His doctoral work focused on robotics, virtual reality, and human-computer interaction.

While working as a graduate researcher at the U.S. Air Force’s Armstrong Labs in the early 1990s, Rosenberg created ‘Virtual Fixtures’, the first immersive Augmented Reality system ever built. Rosenberg then founded Immersion Corporation to pursue virtual reality technologies. As CEO of Immersion, he brought the company public in 1999 (NASDAQ: IMMR). Rosenberg also founded Microscribe LLC, maker of the world’s first desktop 3D digitizer â€" the Microscribe 3D â€" which has been used in the production of countless feature films, including Shrek and Ice Age (acquired in 2009). More recently, Rosenberg founded Outland Research, a developer of advanced interfaces for mobile devices (acquired in 2012). He’s also worked as a tenured Professor at California State University (Cal Poly), teaching design and entrepreneurship.

Rosenberg has been awarded more than 300 patents for his technological efforts. He currently lives in California as a longtime vegan, animal rights supporter, and friend of squirrels.*
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sounds like a really interesting topic and guest.  So why do I have this sense of dread?

* Arent we all?

Nobody

Quote from: TigerLily on June 13, 2016, 03:11:37 PM
Sounds like a really interesting topic and guest.  So why do I have this sense of dread?

Because you are aware that Heather Wade will be conducting the interview.

So which is going to die first?  This or Hoagie's show?

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on June 13, 2016, 03:11:37 PM
...Rosenberg has been awarded more than 300 patents for his technological efforts. He currently lives in California as a longtime vegan, animal rights supporter, and friend of squirrels.

Just when I thought I wouldn't listen to this show again.  Pretty sneaky ploy, pandering to the squirrel crowd, but yeah ok it's working.

JesusJuice

Tonight's guest is Dr. William Forstchen and the topic will be the Orlando shooting. I'm sure that Heather will have a number of well informed opinions on one of America's greatest tragedies to share with us tonight.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/william-forstchen/

>Dr. William R. Forstchen has a Ph.D. in history from Purdue University with specializations in military history and the history of technology.  He is the author of over forty books, a number of them NYT best sellers.  His book about the threat to the United States by use of an Electro-Magnetic Pulse was on the best seller list for twelve weeks and is credited with helping to start the Prepper movement. Forstchen is a professor of history and faculty fellow at Montreat College in Western North Carolina.

K_Dubb

OH dear.  May skip the first hour just so I don't have to hear the huffing and puffing and the story about how she once went to a gay bar.

albrecht

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 13, 2016, 09:19:12 PM
Tonight's guest is Dr. William Forstchen and the topic will be the Orlando shooting. I'm sure that Heather will have a number of well informed opinions on one of America's greatest tragedies to share with us tonight.

>Dr. William R. Forstchen has a Ph.D. in history from Purdue University with specializations in military history and the history of technology.  He is the author of over forty books, a number of them NYT best sellers.  His book about the threat to the United States by use of an Electro-Magnetic Pulse was on the best seller list for twelve weeks and is credited with helping to start the Prepper movement. Forstchen is a professor of history and faculty fellow at Montreat College in Western North Carolina.
He is frequent C2C guest, insteresting he will be on MITD considering that. I guess now that Art is gone and, likely, less listeners the bans have been lifted? Norry started his whole "protect the grid" with this guy, I think.

Taco Bell

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 13, 2016, 09:24:09 PM
OH dear.  May skip the first hour just so I don't have to hear the huffing and puffing and the story about how she once went to a gay bar.

Gonna be about a bunch of gay witches casting hexes via facebook.

Edit: just was reading the Orlando shooter was a regular at the club, used gay dating apps and the ex wife as well as classmates say he was gay.

Oh lawd.

Nobody

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 13, 2016, 09:19:12 PM
Tonight's guest is Dr. William Forstchen and the topic will be the Orlando shooting.

Has anyone else been able to work out what insights William R. Forstchen could possibly have on mass shootings?  ???

Nobody

Quote from: albrecht on June 13, 2016, 09:28:41 PM
He is frequent C2C guest, insteresting he will be on MITD considering that. I guess now that Art is gone and, likely, less listeners the bans have been lifted?

When you say "ban," do mean C2C guests were banned from appearing on MITD?  Or the other way around?

Taco Bell

Quote from: Nobody on June 13, 2016, 09:59:44 PM
When you say "ban," do mean C2C guests were banned from appearing on MITD?  Or the other way around?

Perhaps a kind of non-compete

Isn't every night Latin night in Florida?

Nobody

Quote from: Taco Bell on June 13, 2016, 10:00:38 PM
Perhaps a kind of non-compete

Hmmm, interesting.  I was not aware that programmes could actually dictate where their guests could and could not appear.   ???

Lilith

Lil Godzilla

Is anyone hearing her? The station I am listening to just went silent

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2016, 10:10:12 PM
Hi!  :-*

I'll try to be good tonight.

Hello brig.

Quote from: Lil Godzilla on June 13, 2016, 10:10:26 PM

Did you destroy the tower with your lightning breath?

Nobody

Try the KCAA stream: http://lv_amfirst.streamingvideohost.com/lv_amfirst--broadcast1

Juan Cena

Quote from: Nobody on June 13, 2016, 10:06:29 PM
Hmmm.  I was not aware that programmes could dictate where their guests could and could not appear.  ???

Not officially, but threats to blackball guests who appeared on similar shows is nothing new. There a a scandal back in the 90's where Jay Leno's producer threatened to blackball guests who appeared on Lettermam when he flipped to CBS. She was fired when the news about the story leaked.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 13, 2016, 10:12:39 PM
Hello brig.

No, she used the 9-11 particle beam.

Taco Bell

So "Ron" advises attacking an active shooter. Wonder what level black belt he his and how many special military clearances he has.

Lil Godzilla

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 13, 2016, 10:12:39 PM
Hello brig.

I didn't. Save that for the SendaMonster

JesusJuice

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 13, 2016, 10:06:23 PM
Squirrel Girl is definetly Hydra.

No way, José! Squirrel Girl is one of Marvel's greatest and most powerful heroes. Definitely not Hydra.

She defeated Thanos with a single punch.

Lilith

I'm listening on Hoagies station, and Heather sounds three times as loud as the guest where I'm listening.

Quote from: Nobody on June 13, 2016, 10:06:29 PM
Hmmm, interesting.  I was not aware that programmes could actually dictate where their guests could and could not appear.   ???

There were two ladies (the Ghostbuster Gals) who were on Art's Sirius show and were booked to be on C2C at the end of the same week. Rumor has it, C2C said if they were on with Art they would have their segment on C2C cancelled.