Author Topic: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade  (Read 2546029 times)

27 Members and 56 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51960 on: June 06, 2016, 08:38:47 PM »

What is the over/under on Art trying another comeback at some point?


It kind of feels like he's waiting out a non-compete with himself. I bet either this fall or next spring he'll come back on with something. Maybe 60% chance? 40% he's totally done.

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51961 on: June 06, 2016, 08:43:02 PM »
It kind of feels like he's waiting out a non-compete with himself. I bet either this fall or next spring he'll come back on with something. Maybe 60% chance? 40% he's totally done.
top right
 ;D ;D ;D

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51962 on: June 06, 2016, 08:44:42 PM »
Most of the time, MITD is the audio equivalent of listening to a dreadfully constipated person sitting on the toilet, muscles straining, face contorted with effort, grunts and groans pouring forth, trying to have a bowel movement.  Only, instead of producing a turd, Heather produces a radio show.

 ;D :o :-\

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51963 on: June 06, 2016, 09:17:22 PM »
Mon June 6 Ė Paul Dean Ė Classified UFO Reporting

Paul is a Australian researcher who focuses on government and military involvement in response to the UFO phenomena. He has been instrumental in recent times for having the Australian government release previously unseen files from the Department of Defense, Air Services Australia, Australian Transport Safety Bureau, and the National Archives of Australia. Also, Paul and UK colleague David Carmichael have had significant success in seeing that American military and civilian agencies release classified records. Paul has seen fit to have the North American Aerospace Defense Command, US Strategic Command, the 14th Air Force, the Air Force Historical Research Agency, Air Force Space Command, and the Federal Aviation Administration plus a growing list of other military agencies answer some awkward questions about UFOs, as well as have them release records never meant for public consumption.

Paul and his team use the Freedom of Information Act to pry these records out, and are hot on the trail of many more. Some of Paulís Australian projects have come to fruition by working with Adelaide-based researcher Keith Basterfield. In America, Paul works ceaselessly with one of the greatest FOI requestors in history, Barry Greenwood, and have had a second look at documents released in the 1970ís and 80ís. Paul also has acquired a total of 240,000 pages of UFO-related government records from around the world, some dating back to the 1930ís.

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51964 on: June 06, 2016, 09:44:55 PM »
Mon June 6 Ė Paul Dean Ė Classified UFO Reporting

Paul is a Australian researcher who focuses on government and military involvement in response to the UFO phenomena. He has been instrumental in recent times for having the Australian government release previously unseen files from the Department of Defense, Air Services Australia, Australian Transport Safety Bureau, and the National Archives of Australia. Also, Paul and UK colleague David Carmichael have had significant success in seeing that American military and civilian agencies release classified records. Paul has seen fit to have the North American Aerospace Defense Command, US Strategic Command, the 14th Air Force, the Air Force Historical Research Agency, Air Force Space Command, and the Federal Aviation Administration plus a growing list of other military agencies answer some awkward questions about UFOs, as well as have them release records never meant for public consumption.

Paul and his team use the Freedom of Information Act to pry these records out, and are hot on the trail of many more. Some of Paulís Australian projects have come to fruition by working with Adelaide-based researcher Keith Basterfield. In America, Paul works ceaselessly with one of the greatest FOI requestors in history, Barry Greenwood, and have had a second look at documents released in the 1970ís and 80ís. Paul also has acquired a total of 240,000 pages of UFO-related government records from around the world, some dating back to the 1930ís.

I will probably catch this one on podcast. I like UFO guest. I think a big reason their are less sightings now days is that people are glued to their phones and not looking up.

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51965 on: June 06, 2016, 09:51:31 PM »
I will probably catch this one on podcast. I like UFO guest. I think a big reason their are less sightings now days is that people are glued to their phones and not looking up.
Good point!

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51966 on: June 06, 2016, 10:00:02 PM »
At least this show sounds better than how the Sharks just attempted to play the Pens.

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51967 on: June 06, 2016, 11:07:05 PM »
Spider on the radio.

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51968 on: June 06, 2016, 11:08:33 PM »

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51969 on: June 06, 2016, 11:08:50 PM »

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51970 on: June 06, 2016, 11:08:59 PM »
Hi!  :-*

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51971 on: June 06, 2016, 11:10:51 PM »

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51972 on: June 06, 2016, 11:11:02 PM »
...and again!

(Riveting stuff.)


Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51974 on: June 06, 2016, 11:13:23 PM »
Buy your cat a gosh darn toy.

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51975 on: June 06, 2016, 11:13:36 PM »
Caller: "My mom had an orange cat..."

This is getting good

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51976 on: June 06, 2016, 11:14:00 PM »
yes, yes, yes,

Ha Ha Ha


Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51977 on: June 06, 2016, 11:14:16 PM »
Just goes to show how far this show has fallen. Look at the lack of comments about it. There are about 5 more shows with recent comments.

What is the over/under on Art trying another comeback at some point?

Sad to say, but I think I've had it with him. His shows were great, but I cannot deal with the drama.

Radio hosting runs through his blood. He can get on the mic at anytime and just be great at it.

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51978 on: June 06, 2016, 11:15:21 PM »
All show all the time

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51979 on: June 06, 2016, 11:15:43 PM »
Cats, transvestites, Trump, and Falkie put butts in seats.

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51980 on: June 06, 2016, 11:16:01 PM »
Oh, it's on?

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51981 on: June 06, 2016, 11:16:53 PM »
Cats, transvestites, Trump, and Falkie put butts in seats.

It's the MFMFM!  8)

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51982 on: June 06, 2016, 11:16:55 PM »
Oh, it's on?

My stream just went dead.

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51983 on: June 06, 2016, 11:17:21 PM »
She was baked.

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51984 on: June 06, 2016, 11:17:55 PM »
This is getting good

It was...until the audio stream came back on. :(

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51985 on: June 06, 2016, 11:18:04 PM »
My stream just went dead.

Mine too...just for a about 30 seconds and then came back.

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51986 on: June 06, 2016, 11:18:11 PM »
I can hear the show on TuneIn, but not the live stream.

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51987 on: June 06, 2016, 11:19:26 PM »
It was...until the audio stream came back on. :(

Good point.  Maybe I was better off before I checked TuneIn.

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51988 on: June 06, 2016, 11:22:45 PM »
Kimbo Slice dead. So long, sweaty dick puncher.

Re: Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #51989 on: June 06, 2016, 11:25:47 PM »
LOl delusional potatards..  Oscar the ghost LOL