• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell cancels show for good

Started by Auslandia, December 11, 2015, 04:36:47 PM

RoseGirl

Sorry...didn't mean to derail the thread. Let's all get back to hating Art and calling him a liar. There's only so much time left before bellgab and DM goes bye bye.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 12, 2015, 01:41:22 PM
Wow...great come back. I'm impressed.

:)

Good; now go back and write out a hundred times:

Rosegirl is breaking down over AB because she needs to explore life more, and get a sense of perspective.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Shalom! on December 12, 2015, 01:46:21 PM
I dont buy the shooter story.
a guy on Arts website wrote he checked police reports, and there was no shooting or shooter reported.
so what's the true story?

Aliens.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: dan7800 on December 12, 2015, 01:45:48 PM
My name is Dan. I am a time traveler from the future. I cannot tell you what the stock price of Apple will Tuesday morning, but I do predict more drama with Art Bell.

Why would you need to predict? If you're from the future shouldn't you just know? It's not adding up, Dan.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2015, 01:28:18 PM
It's not that he owes anyone anything. However, for many this is an irresistible mystery to figure out, just like the kind Art would often examine on his show. I think some, if not many will feel compelled to investigate. Hop in the Mystery Mobile, kids; and don't forget the Scooby snacks!

Does Art owe anyone anything personally, no. The money is being refunded. At least that's my understanding of the situation. I wish Art and his family well. I wish he chose a different option. And frankly, I don't believe he put a lot of thought into this decision. Yes, I know, think of the children, wife... I get it.

My hope is he won't instantly regret quitting; then spark new hopes of a return.

Goodbye, Art.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2015, 01:48:18 PM
Why would you need to predict? If you're from the future shouldn't you just know? It's not adding up, Dan.

You spotted the flaw too?

Reported.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 12, 2015, 01:47:16 PM

Good; now go back and write out a hundred times:

Rosegirl is breaking down over AB because she needs to explore life more, and get a sense of perspective.

lol

pathetic

norland2424

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 12, 2015, 01:46:48 PM
Sorry...didn't mean to derail the thread. Let's all get back to hating Art and calling him a liar. There's only so much time left before bellgab and DM goes bye bye.

why would bellgab go " bye bye" ?

Tarbaby

Quote from: Claudius on December 11, 2015, 08:06:47 PM
Police Reports
Police Reports
Police Reports
Police Reports
Police Reports
Police Reports
Police Reports
Police Reports
hell with police reports, I want to see arts birth certificate

dan7800

A guy on Arts website wrote he checked police reports, and there was no shooting or shooter reported.
So what's the true story?

Why should you trust this person?

RoseGirl

Quote from: norland2424 on December 12, 2015, 01:49:48 PM
why would bellgab go " bye bye" ?

that's what MV said last night on the emergency GabCast. A huge reduction in traffic without Art's show.

Ciardelo

A guy on Arts website wrote he checked police reports, and there was no shooting or shooter reported.
So what's the true story?
תודה על פוסט הפרא השני שלך. שלום.

VtaGeezer

I wish MV could consolidate all the "pissing and moaning over Art" threads.  Its becoming hard to remember which one I posted my last troll in.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 12, 2015, 01:51:01 PM
that's what MV said last night on the emergency GabCast. A huge reduction in traffic without Art's show.

You heard a different show; he didn't say anything of the sort. He said it would probably see a reduction in traffic but he didn't say it was the end of the site.

norland2424

i heard the show and all he said it would stagnant , not shut down

WildCard

Or not Here's a clue - "ass holeociated with Mystic Stars are the property of those that make them. Mystic Stars ass holeumes"

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 12, 2015, 01:51:37 PM
תודה על פוסט הפרא השני שלך. שלום.
Have some respect.  None of that mohammedan stuff allowed here.

MV/Liberace!

BellGab was here for YEARS before anyone had any idea Art would return.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on December 12, 2015, 01:54:07 PM

Praise be to MV..

His tribe is huge...bigger than China.

gabrielle

Quote from: MV on December 12, 2015, 01:54:07 PM

MV..Thank You for the gabcast and for being you.  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. 

MV/Liberace!

I did not say BellGab will "go bye bye."

Ciardelo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 12, 2015, 01:54:46 PM
Praise be to MV..

His tribe is huge...bigger than China.
比中国更大?

EarthAlien007

No, let's go back to pointing out what a psychotic liar Lasha Seniuk is.

Bellgab will go on, DM will go on, and you will probably continue without your meds.

Ciardelo

Quote from: MV on December 12, 2015, 01:56:11 PM
I did not say BellGab will "go bye bye."
Are you going to post last's show?  :)

Robert

Quote from: Robert on December 12, 2015, 12:13:42 PMThere are so many different dimensions along which to scale, though.  How could one ever determine a top 10 except by saying, "My judging criteria are more important than yours."?
I'll give an example of an on-air personality who's good (though far from the top ranks) despite being bad: Gaylord Fields, a DJ on WFMU.  He's hesitant to halting in his delivery.  But we love his nerdy persona & sense of humor, and his music selections are pretty good.

My own delivery is, frankly, great.  In grade school I was frequently called on to give a good read to an assembly, even when I had no idea what I was reading.  I sound so good that people think I'm a recording when I answer the phone; I've tried to practice ways to sound less polite or mumble or something to avoid that confusion.  Eventually someone suggested I take one of those quickie voice-over classes to try to make $ off my skill.  However, what would be more valuable, as I found out by taking such a class -- which another friend, Fred Cookinham, whose voice & delivery is even better than mine did a year later not knowing I'd done so -- would be a gimmick voice.  We good speakers are in a minority, but the need for us isn't that great so it's highly competitive.  So Fred wound up giving walking tours & I wound up teaching college classes, neither for much $.

Anyway, my delivery's great, but my content (i.e. as I choose it) is boring to the vast majority.  Noory's voice is good, but he clearly has no interest in his job.  So you're not going to do well doing a show whose content bores you.  Heather's a fan, so there's little risk of that unless she burns out.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gabrielle on December 12, 2015, 01:55:38 PM

MV..Thank You for the gabcast and for being you.  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Smooch!

BellGab's gonna hit the 'ole dusty trail...

Just kidding faggots. I ain't leaving this beautiful bitch known as Bell(quit)Gab.

Let's start a betting pool called "Weeks Till Art Unretires".

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 12, 2015, 01:57:09 PM
Are you going to post last's show?

Yeah, but right now I'm in bed. Mmmmmmmmm hmmm.

SciFiAuthor

I'll echo the sentiment. Thanks for a great forum MV. Guess it's back to the good old George Noory Sucks thread for me.