• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bounty/Reward $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Started by anunnaki, December 10, 2015, 06:37:58 PM

anunnaki

Some have offered to go to Art's and offer Security Service and while that is nice, it could also be problematic re: liability issues etc.
Here's an idea I haven't seen mentioned- Why not create a Bounty/Reward fund for information leading to the successful apprehension and prosecution of any and all perpetrators harassing
Art Bell and his Family ?

Money Talks, Assholes Boast. When an Asshole has a price on his head, friends he shot his mouth off to and boasted to, quickly become interested in how much money said Asshole is now worth to them.

I leave the details of creating such a fund to those knowledgeable but would suggest it include wording that should a Law Officer(s) be the one to crack the case, since most of them are not allowed to accept this type of remuneration, some wording be incorporated for said reward to go to a spouse or other family member if legally possible.

Put a price on this Scumbag's Head $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

the_peeve

Except this guy is a nutjob and probably has no friends.

anunnaki

Quote from: the_peeve on December 10, 2015, 06:43:34 PM

Maybe, maybe not, but getting a lot of people cash-motivated wouldn't hurt.

Ciardelo

Quote from: anunnaki on December 10, 2015, 06:47:09 PM
Maybe, maybe not, but getting a lot of people cash-motivated wouldn't hurt.
I couldn't help but notice, not YOUR cash though huh.

anunnaki

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 10, 2015, 06:48:12 PM
I couldn't help but notice, not YOUR cash though huh.

Where exactly did you see that stated?

bellNwhistle

I have to wonder if Art Bell would go for this if he knew about it. He might appreciate the gesture, but who knows.   Noory might pull some BS and say that Art is soliciting funds/donations to catch his stalker, and that could look bad.

bellNwhistle

(I'm not saying it's a bad idea, and it comes from a good place. Just wondering how this could be done in a way that either Art himself would be comfortable with, and that nobody could say was going into Art's pockets or something).

Ciardelo

Quote from: anunnaki on December 10, 2015, 06:53:48 PM
Where exactly did you see that stated?
Lawls. You do know just typing a bunch of $ signs isn't real money right?

anunnaki

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 10, 2015, 06:54:49 PM
I have to wonder if Art Bell would go for this if he knew about it. He might appreciate the gesture, but who knows.   Noory might pull some BS and say that Art is soliciting funds/donations to catch his stalker, and that could look bad.

Where was it suggested that Art have anything to do with establishing said fund ?

Ciardelo

anunnaki

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 10, 2015, 06:56:44 PM
(I'm not saying it's a bad idea, and it comes from a good place. Just wondering how this could be done in a way that either Art himself would be comfortable with, and that nobody could say was going into Art's pockets or something).

This is exactly why I prefaced the suggestion with- "I leave the details of creating such a fund to those knowledgeable"

anunnaki

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 10, 2015, 06:58:35 PM
You're getting defensive for no reason. :)

No, some of you are not reading what I wrote and reading more into it than what was posted.
To ask for someone to substantiate the "spin" they are creating is not defensive, it is challenging their twisting of what was said. To object to that challenge which they cannot substantiate is their getting defensive and applying the typical leftist approach of "whenever you can't argue the facts, attack the person with accusations ie"being defensive"

So he probably posts on BellGab...

anunnaki

Assuming he is friendless, no buddys, no girlfriend/boyfriend/tranny, he may go to a local brothel and after a few drinks and a BJ boast to the hooker (who may know of a Bounty for Info)

anunnaki

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 10, 2015, 07:25:27 PM
So he probably posts on BellGab...

If he posts on Bellgab all the better. He'll then know there's a price on his head and how unsafe it will be to continue with everyone wanting to make money on his sorry ass.

scottydawg

I used to work for a couple of Detective/Security services in Clark County. all over from downtown to the High Desert areas.
I'm surprised that no owner of any of the Security Services have offered Art a special deal to station a Security officer in a marked unit to guard the property at night. I'm sure a lot of the licensed officers that listen to Art's show would volunteer to do it for minimum wage.
Christ If I still lived in Vegas I'd volunteer to do it! One of my best assignments ever was guarding a Corporate President's Mansion.
Turned out he was a B-17 pilot during WW2, and a big fan of the Titanic. This was when Dr. Ballard had just done his second dive.
3 weeks into the assignment 3 trespassers tried to sneak in thru the backyard fenceline. I was in a shadowed area and they
couldn't see me. I drew my S&W 38 Special, cocked the hammer back and announced loudly "You S.O.B.'s wanna Fuck around here?
I've got six .38 caliber reasons why you better not!" All 3 of them took off like bats outta Hell!
When I told the owner of the house what happened when I was going off duty he laughed his ass off!
I think this S.O.B. messing around his house needs a severe case of Lead poisoning! :o 

anunnaki

For any Bleeding Hearts, a small portion of the Reward could be allocated toward the purchase of a "Squatty-Potty", for the Captured Perp's ass because it's probably going to get very sore in prison.

anunnaki

Since there are those of you that think a Reward is a bad idea (even if it's because it wasn't your idea) there is a simple truth to this concept-

Those in favor - Find someone within the ranks that knows how to set this up, do it and Donate.

Those against- Don't Donate !

It's that simple  ;D

scottydawg

Also where are all the Remote Viewers and Mediums that Art has interviewed over the years?
Calling Mr. Dames, Calling Mr. Dames! ???

Ciardelo

Quote from: anunnaki on December 10, 2015, 07:30:07 PM
Assuming he is friendless, no buddys, no girlfriend/boyfriend/tranny, he may go to a local brothel and after a few drinks and a BJ boast to the hooker (who may know of a Bounty for Info)

Good plan. I will visit the local brothel and see what information I can gather.

The more bellgabbers donate, the more I informants I can get on board.

anunnaki

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 10, 2015, 08:33:12 PM
Good plan. I will visit the local brothel and see what information I can gather.

The more bellgabbers donate, the more I informants I can get on board.

Some may find this "plan" "Hard to Swallow"   :P

Robert

Quote from: scottydawg on December 10, 2015, 07:41:06 PM3 weeks into the assignment 3 trespassers tried to sneak in thru the backyard fenceline. I was in a shadowed area and they couldn't see me. I drew my S&W 38 Special, cocked the hammer back and announced loudly "You S.O.B.'s wanna Fuck around here? I've got six .38 caliber reasons why you better not!" All 3 of them took off like bats outta Hell!
But Art already did that once himself on this "assignment".  So the only thing having someone else to do it there would be as a kind of anode, sacrificial.

I'm not a gunner, but I'd like to ask you what cocking does for you in such a situation.  Just seems like it'd make you less safe, but maybe I'm missing some detail of the action.

anunnaki

Quote from: Robert on December 10, 2015, 08:42:27 PM
But Art already did that once himself on this "assignment".  So the only thing having someone else to do it there would be as a kind of anode, sacrificial.

I'm not a gunner, but I'd like to ask you what cocking does for you in such a situation.  Just seems like it'd make you less safe, but maybe I'm missing some detail of the action.

Since a cocked gun takes far less pressure to fire, if wounded in the strong arm/shoulder/hand,
it is easier to squeeze off what might be your life saving shot.

ProfessorLoco

O.K.  I guess I'll be the first one to pledge.  I HEREBY PLEDGE $5.00 TOWARDS INFORMATION LEADING TO THE ARREST AND CONVICTION OF THE PERSON(S) HARASSING ART BELL.  PAYMENT WILL BE TENDERED AFTER CONVICTION OF THE PERSON(S).  Now, if anybody else is willing to put this in writing, it just may.....just may work. $5.00 x ? = 'How Much'.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ProfessorLoco on December 10, 2015, 09:02:06 PM
O.K.  I guess I'll be the first one to pledge.  I HEREBY PLEDGE $5.00 TOWARDS INFORMATION LEADING TO THE ARREST AND CONVICTION OF THE PERSON(S) HARASSING ART BELL.  PAYMENT WILL BE TENDERED AFTER CONVICTION OF THE PERSON(S).  Now, if anybody else is willing to put this in writing, it just may.....just may work. $5.00 x ? = 'How Much'.
I was told there would be no math.

Catsmile

I'll wager 5 Quatloos !

Is this image PC and cubical safe?