• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151209 - Alexandre Tannous – The Power of Sound - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 09, 2015, 05:39:48 PM

Quote from: sorefinger on December 10, 2015, 12:07:31 AM
Art really has his priorities misplaced. I mean, why doesn't he have a friend, or hire a security guard, riding shotgun so he doesn't get held up right at showtime?  Either that, or Art is a total empath-void who doesn't give a shit about listeners across the world.  The latter is probably more true, inasmuch as he hasn't even posted a notice or reason by now.  What a jack-off!

You're a special kind of idiot.

trostol

I always wonder what his daughter thinks when things like this happen.  I'd be scared, at that age, if this kind of thing had happened to my family.

Dick Grinder

Why do people in the future need to rescue people in the past from destroying themselves?  Ipso facto, they must not have destroyed themselves, or there would be nothing to discuss.

PS: 'sparticles'

Juan Cena

Quote from: TinCupChalice on December 10, 2015, 12:16:44 AM
I always wonder what his daughter things when things like this happen.  I'd be scared, at that age, if this kind of thing had happened to my family.

Let's not go there, please.

Faustina

Quote from: Robert on December 10, 2015, 12:11:18 AM
We're talking about a shoestring operation here.  He's probably personally taking care of business related to tonight's incident.  Maybe he took a trip to the sheriff's, maybe he's searching the neighborhood, maybe he's preparing the family.

I hope he at least had the cameras recording this time.  I would think after the first incident they would have put in more cameras, made sure they were recording 24/7, and huge motion-sensor lights everywhere around the property where his Stalker could conceivably get access to.

Quote from: trostol on December 10, 2015, 12:17:37 AM
internet tough guy arent ya

About the two amusing moments in that mind control show were their commentary on forums, and their commentary on Facebook.

Spinner

Quote from: trostol on December 10, 2015, 12:13:53 AM
lol no but there would be thought it would be nice for her to use
Huh...?
I think you've exceeded your "two maximum" limit tonight. LOL :D

Quote from: sorefinger on December 10, 2015, 12:17:01 AM
He owes everyone who's paying, jack-off!

Get a fucking life!  His family may be in danger and you are whining like a pussy.  Find something else to do for one night if you don't like the rerun.  I did.

Listen to Noory.  He sounds like he's more your style anyway.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: sorefinger on December 10, 2015, 12:17:01 AM
He owes everyone who's paying, jack-off!

Dude, shit happens in life and sometimes people need a personal night off to be with the family and deal with stuff. I'd say something like this is one hell of a reason to take a day off. I just hope things are okay for Art and they catch the stalker quickly and we can all move on.

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 10, 2015, 12:14:03 AM
Maybe it is something as simple as the mouse returned. With friends.
Oh Christ... I mentioned to Zeebo that some of his friends should drop by, I think he was a bit down that Abbey Normal was getting all the attention,  but I specifically warned him not to have them over-run the place.  Shit. >:(

Robert

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 10, 2015, 12:19:24 AMListen to Noory.  He sounds like he's more your style anyway.
I turned on Noory, caught a couple of Nooryisms already.  One was his saying, "You already know smoking is bad for health; drinking too...much alcohol...."  He paused in the wrong place, as if to say "drinking, too" rather than "drinking too much alcohol".

Next he was reading something that caused him to absurdly stretch out a couple of syllables, like he needed a rest or couldn't make out the print.

Quote from: Robert on December 10, 2015, 12:30:24 AM
I turned on Noory, caught a couple of Nooryisms already.  One was his saying, "You already know smoking is bad for health; drinking too...much alcohol...."  He paused in the wrong place, as if to say "drinking, too" rather than "drinking too much alcohol".

Next he was reading something that caused him to absurdly stretch out a couple of syllables, like he needed a rest or couldn't make out the print.

He's winding down, folks.

Quote from: Robert on December 10, 2015, 12:30:24 AM

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 10, 2015, 12:34:45 AM

hahaha  I tuned in for the first time in forever and it's still playing commercials after 7 or 8 minutes.  I remember why i stopped listening years ago.  One of the reasons, anyway.

Sean92008

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 10, 2015, 12:32:43 AM
He's winding down, folks.

He's only naturally following the lead of the audience...  They're winding down too; they've wound down about 75-80% since the days of AB.

Quote from: TinCupChalice on December 10, 2015, 12:38:34 AM
hahaha  I tuned in for the first time in forever and it's still playing commercials after 7 or 8 minutes.  I remember why i stopped listening years ago.  One of the reasons, anyway.
I tried listening early this summer, the first time in years. It wasn't even 3 minutes and I was yelling at the radio because Snoory is such an idiot.