• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151208 - David Jacobs - Alien Experimentation - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 08, 2015, 10:53:48 AM

Starshina

Not sure how Leo would have pronounced the Russian Defence Minister's name, well done Amy.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 08, 2015, 11:28:43 PM
The Final Battle between Cthulhu and the Flying Spaghetti Monster is gonna be awesome.

Awesome, I dunno. Lord Cthulhu prefers cream sauces rather than red sauces with his pasta. I mean, I'm sure the monster will taste good, but we'll be shoveling Xantac into Lord Cthulhu all night afterwards. We won't even get into his . . . gas issues. 

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 08, 2015, 11:31:38 PM
About the same as the other Jacob shows. Art is fanboying hard which is kind of wtf.

has he been on twice or is this his third time now? lol

Robert

I might be able to stay up the whole show tonight.  I awoke with a headache I kept the whole day, so I postponed all work & went back to bed.

swordpoint9

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 08, 2015, 11:32:49 PM
Awesome, I dunno. Lord Cthulhu prefers cream sauces rather than red sauces with his pasta. I mean, I'm sure the monster will taste good, but we'll be shoveling Xantac into Lord Cthulhu all night afterwards. We won't even get into his . . . gas issues.
Can you give me proper pronunciation of our new lord Cthulhu please .....? :-[

Juan Cena

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 08, 2015, 11:32:49 PM

Cthulhu will be pummeled by the FSM Nobby Appendenges.

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on December 08, 2015, 11:33:44 PM
has he been on twice or is this his third time now? lol

i was thinking third.  haven't checked the archive file yet. 

JamesMcDonald

Putin Hopes "There Will Be No Need To Nuke" The Islamic State

Regarding the submarine strikes we must, of course, analyze everything that happens on the battlefield, how the weapons acts. Both the "Kalibrs" and the X-101 rockets as a whole proved to be very good. This new, modern, highly efficient, and highly precise weapon can be equipped with both a conventional warhead as well as a special, nuclear warhead.  Naturally, in the fight against terrorism that is unnecessary, and I hope there will be no need [to use nukes against the Islamic State].

But, if it is.... which of course was the unsaid message: Russia not only can deploy tactical nuclear warheads to Syria overnight, but it may, "not now", but eventually be forced to use them against "the Islamic State."

www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-08/putin-hopes-there-will-be-no-need-nuke-islamic-state

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 08, 2015, 11:36:45 PM
Putin Hopes "There Will Be No Need To Nuke" The Islamic State

Regarding the submarine strikes we must, of course, analyze everything that happens on the battlefield, how the weapons acts. Both the "Kalibrs" and the X-101 rockets as a whole proved to be very good. This new, modern, highly efficient, and highly precise weapon can be equipped with both a conventional warhead as well as a special, nuclear warhead.  Naturally, in the fight against terrorism that is unnecessary, and I hope there will be no need [to use nukes against the Islamic State].

But, if it is.... which of course was the unsaid message: Russia not only can deploy tactical nuclear warheads to Syria overnight, but it may, "not now", but eventually be forced to use them against "the Islamic State."

www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-08/putin-hopes-there-will-be-no-need-nuke-islamic-state

Holy. Shit. I don't like the sound of that at all.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 08, 2015, 11:35:54 PM
I miss the cow.
Already????? Really???? She's only been gone for two minutes? She told me to tell you she loves you and will be back some day.

Starshina

Arctic Chaga sounds like something that woman in Colorado sells.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Catsmile on December 08, 2015, 11:37:11 PM
Thats okay. Flip her over.
Not that there is anything wrong with that. :P

Reminds me of the old "blacktop/asphalt" joke.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Starshina on December 08, 2015, 11:38:10 PM
Arctic Chaga sounds like something that woman in Colorado sells.

Arctic Chaga sounds like something that woman in Colorado shaves.

trostol

Quote from: swordpoint9 on December 08, 2015, 11:35:03 PM
Can you give me proper pronunciation of our new lord Cthulhu please .....? :-[

ka-tulu i have heard..i prefer ka-thulu