• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151207 – Neil Sanders – Mind Control - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by trostol, December 07, 2015, 11:01:18 PM

trostol

Quote from: swordpoint9 on December 08, 2015, 12:10:01 AM
OK what is wrong with Mercenaries ? What does He know about Gladio wow this is stupid now !

my favorte merc..Rowland the Thompson gunner and Deadpool the merc with the mouth lol

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 08, 2015, 12:05:50 AM
Hockey riots?  See Vancouver, you've ruined the image of an entire sport internationally!

Only an idiot would think that riot had anything to do with the sport.

It says more about the mindless fuck-ups in that generation than anything else.

zmbabwe

Coffeeman

Top Gun caused enlists to go up....except in the case of terrorist groups you've got retards who are already susceptible to the romantic side of Islam. I mean, the indoctrinated ones who leave to fight simply tell you who the fifth columnists are.

swordpoint9

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 12:10:44 AM
my favorte merc..Rowland the Thompson gunner and Deadpool the merc with the mouth lol
Nice one i see what you did there LOL!

Coffeeman

Internet bullying is now terrorism. lol

[edit]

Internet "bulling" is actual bullying. 2xlol

VtaGeezer

Seems he puts no weight whatsover on fundamentalist Islam as the gateway to jihad, and ISIS has the jihadi franchise now.  Actually both he and Art are ignoring it.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 08, 2015, 12:13:11 AM
Internet bullying is now terrorism. lol

Peering at someone the wrong way could be construed as terrorism if the affected person is that much of a...  shall I say it?  Pussy?

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 12:13:38 AM
i turned it off..what did he say?

He basically said once a message board gets big enough there will be conflict in between the posters.

swordpoint9

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 08, 2015, 12:14:00 AM
Peering at someone the wrong way could be construed as terrorism if the affected person is that much of a...  shall I say it?  Pussy?
I second that ... Guest is a PUSSY !

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on December 08, 2015, 12:14:34 AM
He basically said once a message board gets big enough there will be conflict in between the posters.

thats normal regardless of the size of said board

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 12:13:38 AM
i turned it off..what did he say?

He attacked you personally. Called you a "poopie head" and went on to cast aspersions against Cthulhu.

zmbabwe

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 12:15:04 AM
this is close to the worst show yet

Anytime Art goes into politics is awful.  Earlier tonight he said Trump says what most Americans are thinking about Muslims.  Made me smh

JamesMcDonald

He mentions the U.S. military specifically in an example of feeling guilty about what they've done.  Uh, dude, last time I checked Britain had a military.   :)

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 08, 2015, 12:16:00 AM
He attacked you personally. Called you a "poopie head" and went on to cast aspersions against Cthulhu.

HOW DARE HE!!!! i'm telling you if the great Cthulhu wasnt sleeping....

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 08, 2015, 12:16:00 AM

lol