• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151204 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 04, 2015, 04:13:10 PM

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 04, 2015, 11:17:54 PM
Biting the bulb, eh?

I'd like to hear a P.I. bar girl insert a bulb on the air.   Hahahaha!  Now that would make better radio than AB threatening to eat a bulb.

KFMB (760 AM - San Diego) IS NOT ON BOARD WITH MITD and the program director couldn't/wouldn't give me a go-live date.  :'(

I am SO tired of being tied to a computer or a small-speakered cell phone.

Yay!  Flirtations music!
Jack your device through your stereo system with the headphone out "Portal"  - ;)    ;D ;D ;D

trostol

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 04, 2015, 11:20:08 PM
Baseball pitchers are signing guaranteed contracts for $30 million plus per year (in their 30s). Trying to play football, soccer, or basketball is just silly.

if i was a left handed kid...i would be out in the yard throwing a ball like a thousand times a day

WanagoBleu

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2015, 11:17:54 PM
Art no lightbulb eating. Bad end of cigarette was enough "stunts" for me. Though I wouldn't mind a live, verified over-the-radio, levitation by an Indian medicine-man! Is Ghost or Red (which one, I forget! Still around?) Love it and love MITD.
Ghost Wolf passed on I think.

albrecht

Quote from: sydtron on December 04, 2015, 11:19:30 PM
OH MY FUCK!!
Will he eat it????

Hm........ Btw.  Whats erry one drinkin tonight? I got two big cans o the Steel Reserve for this trip.

The "reserve" means, "reserve for imbalming"  lol
Good Lord. I don't worry about your liver, but your palate. Please take the advice on cheap wine and "serve very cold."

norland2424

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 04, 2015, 11:19:32 PM
Always creeps me out when I see items I've looked at on Amazon, show up in the ads here. Fucking STALKER advertising.

Hopefully its not sex toys lol.

albrecht

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 04, 2015, 11:21:45 PM
Ghost Wolf passed on I think.
Ugh. Well in the happy hunting ground he is levitating and predicting!!

WanagoBleu

Quote from: QuantumMystics on December 04, 2015, 11:21:43 PM
I was just goofing, I was hearing that Light of Brian and thought of Life of Brian!
😁 knights of Ni

Sean92008

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 04, 2015, 11:19:32 PM
Always creeps me out when I see items I've looked at on Amazon, show up in the ads here. Fucking STALKER advertising.

Google has been selling Chromebooks to schools then leaves tracking software on them...  Uh, yeah. 

PS AB reported 15-20 years ago that the GEO was rolled by AB III.

sydtron

Yes. Its very cold.  But im a cheep drunk and ive had all the finer beers.   "Heinies, stella, becks."
This is the best bang fir my buck. Goes surprizingly well with jalepeno poppers.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 04, 2015, 11:16:05 PM
I imagine at some point Art is gonna start munching on Grape Nuts trying to trick us into thinking he's eating a light bulb.

Remember when Red Elk levitated on radio?  Same with Art.  He could be taping a real light bulb on his table and then take a big bite out of something else that would make for great sound...like a candy cane or an abba zabba bar.  Sorry to be a doubter, Art.

albrecht

Quote from: Zenman on December 04, 2015, 11:23:23 PM
O Cannabis, Bogart thy shining skies....
No more Canada's NHL wins, though, on second-though, introspection, pain-therapy, eye-pressure problems gone.  Crap!

Ghost Nutter

Art bell is clearly a student of the golden age of radio..back when radio was  about putting on a good show! Just the same I don't  want him to try eating a light bulb..yikes!

Sean92008

Quote from: norland2424 on December 04, 2015, 11:12:58 PM
Art bells encounter with a inhuman

...why doesn't someone who has met Dave in person call it in...  I think AB might like that one (as long as it is named "Dave" and not Joorch Snoory).

albrecht

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 04, 2015, 11:24:47 PM
Remember when Red Elk levitated on radio?  Same with Art.  He could be taping a real light bulb on his table and then take a big bite out of something else that would make for great sound...like a candy cane or an abba zabba bar.  Sorry to be a doubter, Art.
That was IT! I though it wasn't Ghost Indian but Red Elk, and I WITNESSED him, over radio, levitating!

trostol

there was one of those syfy movies like that

Bone Eater

Zenman

I'm wormholing Art to make sure to Periscope on so we can see him eat the lightbulb.

WildCard

Uh . . . just because you can eat a light-bulb doesn't mean you should.