• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151130 - Ken Gerhard - Flying Humanoids - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 30, 2015, 09:28:31 PM

Barfly

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 30, 2015, 11:20:10 PM
You do realize she is 73, don't you?
Lots of surgery on that face, she is stretched so much whoever tied that knot in the back of her skull should loosen it up

AppealPlay

Quote from: Barfly on November 30, 2015, 11:21:06 PM
I try to stay naked only in the house, but the chicks here dont have much clothing on, its after midnight and cool now 76f

76?  Lucky you!  It's freezing outside.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on November 30, 2015, 11:21:50 PM
sure ... until sheepsquatch crosses your path

I've been in The Big Thicket in Texas and saw some type of dog that would have been mistaken for a big foot if it was standing on its hind legs... It's fur was like a chow, but it was a big as a Great Dane.

Should have shot the damn thing because no one believes me.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Robert on November 30, 2015, 11:22:54 PM
That just means "experienced".
And you would know. I bow down to your superior knowledge sir. :D

Weirdoradio

A "mountain of evidence" about Bigfoot.
Can't to hear him unpack that statement.

VtaGeezer

This guy is well-spoken.  If I didn't know he was part of that dopey Missing in AK show, I might even think he was sincere.

Barfly

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 30, 2015, 11:23:48 PM
76?  Lucky you!  It's freezing outside.
I finally get to open the windows and give the AC a break, smaller elec bill= more booze cash ;D

JamesMcDonald

I'm going to wormhole Art and ask him about the dog faced men smoking cigarettes leaning up against the tree in Utah.

So is the Aswang an opposite of the Stork?  One brings a baby while the other steals it away.

Barkas

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on November 30, 2015, 11:15:35 PM
For some reason, they have many accounts of flying humanoids in Mexico.

I've seen some videos of these before. To me they're walking the line between "cheap and obvious fake" and "just bizzare enough to make me wonder." As I recall, Mexicans generally consider them to be witches or something along those lines. "Bruja" I think.

Oculary

My college training is in Zoology. These guy's are full of shit. Bigfoot probably doesn't exist. There's no pteranodons flying around in Mexico. Would it be cool? Yes. Would any of the claims to the contrary stand up under serious scrutiny? No. Have weird-assed creatures lived? Yes. Could Conan the Barbarian beat up your Dad? Yes. Attaching "zoologist" post "Crypto" needs to be changed to Zoological Speculation. To holotype a new species, you need a real example of the species. They just don't ever have it. Michio Kaku would shred this guy.

Uncle Duke

Wonder if Ken is old enough to remember when "experts" said all the same kinds of things about the "Alien Autopsy" film, including the guy Art had on to validate it?

WOTR

Quote from: Weirdoradio on November 30, 2015, 11:17:08 PM
Not related:
Did you know that the term cryptid was coined by a dude from Manitoba?
Honestly, I never looked into that.  Interesting.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Barkas on November 30, 2015, 11:28:09 PM
I've seen some videos of these before. To me they're walking the line between "cheap and obvious fake" and "just bizzare enough to make me wonder." As I recall, Mexicans generally consider them to be witches or something along those lines. "Bruja" I think.

TigerLily, comment?

trostol

Quote from: Oculary on November 30, 2015, 11:28:13 PM
My college training is in Zoology. These guy's are full of shit. Bigfoot probably doesn't exist. There's no pteranodons flying around in Mexico. Would it be cool? Yes. Would any of the claims to the contrary stand up under serious scrutiny? No. Have weird-assed creatures lived? Yes. Could Conan the Barbarian beat up your Dad? Yes. Attaching "zoologist" post "Crypto" needs to be changed to Zoological Speculation. To holotype a new species, you need a real example of the species. They just don't ever have it. Michio Kaku would shred this guy.

why would Conan wanna beat up my dad?

zeebo

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 30, 2015, 11:26:48 PM
I'm going to wormhole Art and ask him about the dog faced men smoking cigarettes leaning up against the tree in Utah.

I'm w'holed one in about big spiders.

Ciardelo

Good night everybody. Thanks for the kiss WanagoBleu! I'm sure to have sweet dreams tonight! I'm going to listen for a while until I fall asleep.

Barkas

Quote from: Oculary on November 30, 2015, 11:28:13 PM
My college training is in Zoology. These guy's are full of shit. [...] Michio Kaku would shred this guy.

Snake Cult shill confirmed!  ;D