• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151125 - R. Scott Lemriel - The Seres Agenda - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 04:36:32 PM

ShayP

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 25, 2015, 11:29:59 PM
They did call and tell him not to go back on the air or else they would kill him and his family.

Yeah.  Boxman pointed that out.  Nonetheless, it is easy to use someone's fame against that person to get back at them on a personal level.  ;)

ComeBackArt

Quote from: Coffeeman on November 25, 2015, 11:15:11 PM
"duty bound to defend Turkey..."

Uh yeah, but not duty bound to defend an allied country that started hostilities protected its sovereign airspace after multiple warnings.

FTFY

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Mastodonkey on November 25, 2015, 11:33:02 PM
I see no dome. some sort of raised landmass in the background yes..

No offense, but if you don't see the dome, you're not seeing the obvious.  Upper right corner.  Zoom in.

chefist

Quote from: norland2424 on November 25, 2015, 11:34:15 PM
Lol how is the show stressful to listen too?and who knows maybe Art did contact them and chose not to say it on the air.

Art seemed pretty confident in his reference to the new security measures he has implemented...

bateman

That psychic lady's commercial sounds like an answering machine message.

FLLFlash

Quote from: phrodo on November 25, 2015, 11:13:01 PM
He shoulda ripped off a couple of shots just over their head as a warning.

No warning shots - ever.

Mastodonkey

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 25, 2015, 11:34:00 PM
It's the most bizarre Mars photo I've ever seen NASA post, and I've been following them my whole life.

ok now i see it.. it definitely looks DOME-ISH don't see how something could be that perfectly rounded but who knows

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on November 25, 2015, 11:35:26 PM
If a professional criminal  for hire was involved in this..It would be over with one way or another  by now..l suspect a real low life is at work here..just the same..Art..God bless  and stay safe

Sometimes those "real low life" types are the most dangerous of them all.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: zeebo on November 25, 2015, 11:34:38 PM
True.  I also recommend craft beers with Bigfoot.
I just tried a Sam Adams 'pumpkin' beer this week. Didn't taste like pumpkin at all. Which I was kind of relieved about.

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on November 25, 2015, 11:35:26 PM
If a professional criminal  for hire was involved in this..It would be over with one way or another  by now..l suspect a real low life is at work here..just the same..Art..God bless  and stay safe

A professional criminal would have a much better plan than tripping the security and then running off into the desert. Also who can afford the 20k - 100k to hire the right guy to get Art? Noory doesn't give a fuck to that extent. Shulman/Leo don't have the money. So it's got to be a disturbed person doing this on their own.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on November 25, 2015, 11:34:32 PM
Agree. I've talked to some homeless folks who rival a good Art or C2C guest with their theories. Then again, there is an odd balance that can be found between 'book sales'/conferences and crazy that can be entertaining....but too much on the conference/book-sales not so much unless very good repartee or stories.

Oh I know, I've talked to some people that have some truly crazy ideas that actually believe them. But a guy like this, producing a TV show, writing a book, I know how that game works and what he does and it just deflates the whole thing. I would call it "fake crazy".

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on November 25, 2015, 11:36:18 PM

It's times like this I miss the screaming lady.

ShayP

Quote from: bateman on November 25, 2015, 11:36:18 PM

She'll find out who the stalker is.

trostol

AppealPlay

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 25, 2015, 11:37:13 PM
Sometimes those "real low life" types are the most dangerous of them all.

I think he was implying that if it were a professional then Art would already be dead.

Mastodonkey

not a fan of this bumper.. not a fan of it being used so often at-least

zeebo

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 25, 2015, 11:37:16 PM
I just tried a Sam Adams 'pumpkin' beer this week. Didn't taste like pumpkin at all. Which I was kind of relieved about.

lol that would make a great review ... "luckily it tasted like something else"  :D

trostol

i didnt like this song much before hand..i really dont like it

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Mastodonkey on November 25, 2015, 11:36:28 PM
ok now i see it.. it's definitely looks DOME-ISH don't see how something could be that perfectly rounded but who knows

Yes.  My take is NASA would not have posted it unless they knew for sure it wasn't a major scientific discovery.

They likely have already cross-referenced it with Mars orbiter photos from above to prove that it's just a very round and strange rock.

Or...  A NASA employee(s) is about to get fired.

Funny how cops can manage the pump 16 bullets into some kid, and can't do a thing against death threats and trespassers.

zeebo

This is weird ... I blacked out after my first beer too (well 7).

Why do aliens always find the most boring people to talk to?

If I was an alien, I would be visiting collegiate female volleyball teams.

trostol

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 25, 2015, 11:37:16 PM

thats like the growler of espresso stout my friends got me..didnt taste anything like coffee lol

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 25, 2015, 11:39:43 PM
Why do aliens always find the most boring people to talk too?

If I was an alien, I would be visiting collegiate female volleyball teams.

by visiting you mean probing correct?