• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151120 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat

Started by Sandra Kristen, November 20, 2015, 11:07:02 PM

Barfly

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 21, 2015, 01:33:34 AM
I stopped watching sports when I was 25. I had it up to here with the whiny overpaid pussies going out on strike when they couldn't make that extra milion.  Add the steroids on top of it and I was out of there.  Give me Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb,  or Pete Rose.  I never watched much football but liked to play it once in a while.  Usually I cuddle up with a good book after sex and then go to sleep.
its not about sports at all, you just want to hang with some guy friends and get away from her.

Rocky4228

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 21, 2015, 01:33:34 AM
I stopped watching sports when I was 25. I had it up to here with the whiny overpaid pussies going out on strike when they couldn't make that extra milion.  Add the steroids on top of it and I was out of there.  Give me Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb,  or Pete Rose.  I never watched much football but liked to play it once in a while.  Usually I cuddle up with a good book after sex and then go to sleep.
Yes, let's go back to having upstanding citizens like Ty Cobb and Pete Rose!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Barfly on November 21, 2015, 01:35:09 AM
its not about sports at all, you just want to hang with some guy friends and get away from her.

Yeah, it's in the genes. Male monkeys after they're done will groom and cuddle with each other, not the females.

starrmtn001

I was going to try to hang in there till the end, but I don't think I'm going to make it.  Good night Fellow Gabbers.

trostol

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 21, 2015, 01:37:52 AM
I was going to try to hang in there till the end, but I don't think I'm going to make it.  Good night Fellow Gabbers.

night night

Zzzzillion

Starry dreams, Star.

trostol

someone needs to call in with the thought of..BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPS

Barfly

I'm such a romantic guy ;D
But my comments are the way most guys really feel, mostly after you have been with a woman for a while.
Guys bond together, Woman do also, just look how long they spend together in a public restroom, WTF do they do in there for so long?

Dr_Blue

laters Star 

Quote from: Barfly on November 21, 2015, 01:40:55 AM
I'm such a romantic guy ;D
But my comments are the way most guys really feel, mostly after you have been with a woman for a while.
Guys bond together, Woman do also, just look how long they spend together in a public restroom, WTF do they do in there for so long?

Sit on the couches and bitch about how you don't cuddle us.

GravitySucks

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 21, 2015, 01:33:28 AM
I like COBOL.

"The statistics that surround COBOL attest to its huge influence upon the business world. There are over 220 billion lines of COBOL in existence, a figure which equates to around 80% of the world's actively used code. There are estimated to be over a million COBOL programmers in the world today. Most impressive perhaps, is that 200 times as many COBOL transactions take place each day than Google searches - a figure which puts the influence of Web 2.0 into stark perspective. "

http://blog.codinghorror.com/cobol-everywhere-and-nowhere/

I started writing COBOL in the USAF. When there were delays in getting the Ada compilers certified they had us rewrite everything into PL/I because it was closer to Ada. All my PL/I programs looked like COBOL.  When I started working at NASA, all I Wrote was PL/I that looked like COBOL.  Very easy to understand and maintain. When I started my own company programming on the original 8088s and 8086, I wrote everything in Pascal that looked like PL/I that looked like COBOL.  Everything worked.

When I started c and c++, I almost went insane.

Barfly

Take care Star

WOTR

Night...

Quote from: Barfly on November 21, 2015, 01:35:09 AM

Well if I lived in the tropics that is what I'd probably do. ;)  As it is,  it is usually either really late or really early when I have sex.  If I had sex when the 5:00 whistle blows then I probably would head to a friend's house or bar.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 21, 2015, 01:41:35 AM
Sit on the couches and bitch about how you don't cuddle us.
Think about it, most of the positions are where the Male works his As@ off while the lovely Lady gets to enjoy with minimal effort so many times we are TIRED Cuz of you and just wanna sleep, etc. So when u really think about it, it may be YOUR fault!   ;D

Barfly

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 21, 2015, 01:42:55 AM
I started writing COBOL in the USAF. When there were delays in getting the Ada compilers certified they had us rewrite everything into PL/I because it was closer to Ada. All my PL/I programs looked like COBOL.  When I started working at NASA, all I Wrote was PL/I that looked like COBOL.  Very easy to understand and maintain. When I started my own company programming on the original 8088s and 8086, I wrote everything in Pascal that looked like PL/I that looked like COBOL.  Everything worked.

When I started c and c++, I almost went insane.
I'm going through that with C# , i dont need to learn it, but i want to.

JamesMcDonald

Goodnight!

norland2424

goodnight

Zzzzillion

Uhhhh, Art, I watched a dude with black eyes down a whole dayum potta' scaldin' hot black coffee. Yusseree I shore did.

Art, can you please tell the clearly insane callers that they're clearly insane? I'd like to hear them defend their delusions in the face of rational thought.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr_Blue on November 21, 2015, 01:45:06 AM
Think about it, most of the positions are where the Male works his As@ off while the lovely Lady gets to enjoy with minimal effort so many times we are TIRED Cuz of you and just wanna sleep, etc. So when u really think about it, it may be YOUR fault!   ;D

women are the demons of the night friend lol

trostol

thats not every one though..me and my friends sit around..drink beers and dont use our phones..we ya know..talk

nbirnes

Quote from: trostol on November 21, 2015, 01:45:51 AM
saw a UFO tonight

You keep saying this. I am in your general sky area. Should I go outside and look up? Or hide?