• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151120 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat

Started by Sandra Kristen, November 20, 2015, 11:07:02 PM

Quote from: Dr_Blue on November 21, 2015, 01:45:06 AM
Think about it, most of the positions are where the Male works his As@ off while the lovely Lady gets to enjoy with minimal effort so many times we are TIRED Cuz of you and just wanna sleep, etc. So when u really think about it, it may be YOUR fault!   ;D

Not every position  ;)

FLLFlash

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 21, 2015, 01:23:03 AM
Don't cuddle? You're a monster.

If you require cuddles I'll loan you one of my Dachshunds.

trostol

Quote from: nbirnes on November 21, 2015, 01:47:02 AM
You keep saying this. I am in your general sky area. Should I go outside and look up? Or hide?

it was hours ago..folks in the hoagie thread say maybe a satellite which sounds as reasonable as anything..just something i had never seen..was cool

but by all means go out and look..lol

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, it's big but it's also 70 % water....kinda hard to build a house on.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Barfly on November 21, 2015, 01:45:09 AM
I'm going through that with C# , i dont need to learn it, but i want to.

I don't have troubles with the syntax of any language because I have written and maintained compilers.  I don't have troubles laying out the logic. What intimidates me today is the integrated development environments and code repositories. I have started and stopped trying to learn Visual Studio and Eclipse at least 10 times.  And I used to use early versions of Visual Studio.  It is frustrating, because I know I could still develop some neat shit if I could just get past that hurdle.

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 21, 2015, 01:36:54 AM
Yes, let's go back to having upstanding citizens like Ty Cobb and Pete Rose!

I never said anything about sports players being upstanding.  Sure Ty Cobb was an sob racist but he played the game and didn't whine.  Same thing with Lou Gehrig.  Now there's a role model.  Pete Rose seems like a good guy.  He should be in the Hall of Fame.  Big fucking deal that he bet on his own team to win a game.  For that he gets banned from baseball.  WTF!  At least he didn't cheat with steroids like so many have in the last 30 years.  How many of those people have been banned from the game permanently?  I would have banned them permanently and stricken their records from the books.

Who gave that redneck caller a phone. Stop calling Norland.

WOTR

The last five minutes are dedicated to loons?

Dr_Blue

Barfly, how about this for YOUR fast blast?  "Lisa......Lisa, is that you? Oh no, it's Art? Nevermind"

xphile

These rapid fire calls are amazing!! I love the format.

Barfly

Quote from: trostol on November 21, 2015, 01:46:32 AM
thats not every one though..me and my friends sit around..drink beers and dont use our phones..we ya know..talk
I almost never use my phone for more than talk, i rarely txt, to me its silly, if you want to get a hold of me CALL me.
I rarely use it to surf. I'm not one of those people that has eye's on the cell phone at all times and pays no attention to anything around them.
And i will NEVER buy a Apple product, but thats just me.
I currently have a HTC 1 M8, i dont really like it because its to big.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 21, 2015, 01:50:48 AM

I never said anything about sports players being upstanding.  Sure Ty Cobb was an sob racist but he played the game and didn't whine.  Same thing with Lou Gehrig.  Now there's a role model.  Pete Rose seems like a good guy.  He should be in the Hall of Fame.  Big fucking deal that he bet on his own team to win a game.  For that he gets banned from baseball.  WTF!  At least he didn't cheat with steroids like so many have in the last 30 years.  How many of those people have been banned from the game permanently?  I would have banned them permanently and stricken their records from the books.

Correct on all counts ... except for the not watching sports part. I'll never abandon the gridiron greatness of Saturday and Sunday. Too much fun.

Zzzzillion

This quick-call format is crap.

Let's hear a few words from a whole bunch of people and not hash out anything interesting.

Blech.