• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Refugees

Started by Original Larry, November 19, 2015, 12:17:49 PM

PING

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 27, 2015, 02:37:46 PM
Then let's make sure that the last man standing in America is one of us.  Not Allah bin Shitstain.

I'm with ya til the end. You shoot, I'll carry the Scotch & the notebook for writing history...

ksm32

Quote from: onan on December 26, 2015, 10:05:49 AM
I am quite sure the American Indian, at some point, thought us to be the terrorists. The winner gets to score the game. If the last man standing is Allah Ibin Duing, the point of view will be different.

Different times Onan! Different situation! Really!

And as I type this, MV's Google adsense shows me a 'date arab woman' add. Wonderful.

popple

Asylum-seekers claim Swedish refugee shelter is haunted by ghosts

QuoteSTOCKHOLM â€" Sweden’s migration agency says 35 asylum-seekers have asked to be relocated from a refugee centre because they believe it’s haunted by ghosts.

Migration Agency officials said Wednesday the asylum-seekers were spooked by flickering lights and noise in the plumbing system at the facility in Grannaforsa, a small village in Smaland province.

Magnus Petersson, the local Migration Agency manager, said 35 of the 58 people living in the shelter came to the agency’s regional office Tuesday, demanding to be relocated.

Petersson said they reluctantly returned at the end of the day after being told there were no alternatives.

He says there were probably natural explanations to the phenomena that frightened them, such as faulty electrical switches and creaking noises caused by rapid changes in temperature.

Flickering lights and noisy pipes are def as bad if not worse than living in a war zone yall!

Quote from: PING on December 27, 2015, 10:42:23 PM
I love Cornette. Definitely in top 5 managers of all time.

He does have a point on some things (shooting people over cartoons etc.)
Reminds me of Walid Shoebat, and his American bat story. Too long to repeat here but you can check him out at www.shoebat.com. He is a former muslim who converted to Christianity, which earns him an automatic shave from the neck up.
We are in a war, some of us just haven't figured that out yet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 27, 2015, 09:08:23 PM
Apologies to the folks from the UK, but you're fucked, in more ways than one.

Too right; American transvestites are much classier. It's shameful ours don't make the effort. I'm reporting it. Seriously.

Quote from: ksm32 on December 28, 2015, 03:18:10 AM
Different times Onan! Different situation! Really!

And as I type this, MV's Google adsense shows me a 'date arab woman' add. Wonderful.
This is true. Most of the people fleeing to Europe and the US are doing so because we ( the UK and US) have bombed the living fuck out of their home country. The ignorance displayed in this thread is disappointing and embarrassing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on December 31, 2015, 05:56:59 AM
This is true. Most of the people fleeing to Europe and the US are doing so because we ( the UK and US) have bombed the living fuck out of their home country. The ignorance displayed in this thread is disappointing and embarrassing.

Oh come on; history is written by the victors. Saddam Hussein was asking for it, he bombed the WTC's and shit. And Assad was our ally even when he was bombing the fuck out of the civilians who ran away because they were pussies. Imagine not wanting to be blown to smithereens.
[sarcasm off]

The thing with all  this, is we didn't know this would happen a few years ago, even though a reasonably articulate chimp could see the obvious future unfolding.

Politicians don't deal with the aftermath; ever. It's left for the proles to pick up the pieces, and share their bread. As is happening here.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on December 28, 2015, 05:46:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3MvinY66r0

Can I post a white supremacist vid gloating about black people being their victim or won't that be fair? Shit is shit, no matter what their religion or colour. Shit also tends to have bravado, and play right into the hands of such as you who can cherry pick to make their narrative have legs. A Muslim primitive boasting about rape and murder is no different to a none Muslim primitive doing the same. Both are shit.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2015, 07:15:09 AM

Can I post a white supremacist vid gloating about black people being their victim or won't that be fair? Shit is shit, no matter what their religion or colour. Shit also tends to have bravado, and play right into the hands of such as you who can cherry pick to make their narrative have legs. A Muslim primitive boasting about rape and murder is no different to a none Muslim primitive doing the same. Both are shit.

Spot on!

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2015, 07:15:09 AM

That has nothing to do with this situation, in most, or at least many, European countries it is already illegal to promote so-called "white supremacism." Not in the USA due to our free speech and assembly rights but in several European countries it is a criminal offense to make a symbol, say certain things, sell certain things, read certain things, etc if "white supremacist." But calling for jihad? Walking across a border and demanding funding? A-Ok. Nobody is advocating that so-called "white supremacists" be imported into our countries (even fact Britain has some on banned travel lists.) Nobody is claiming that we need to "accommodate" or change our culture, values, and laws to accept white supremacists (indeed there are calls for tearing down statues, renaming buildings, and so on to eliminate the so-called "white supremacy" from our history and culture. I think Cecil Rhodes will be the next to go.) Indeed the norm now is anything European/Western in culture, history, or action by default is racist and/or white supremacist. Nobody is claiming that we shouldn't have borders and accept any/all "whites" who desire to come here. Only that we must accept Muslim "refugees" and illegals and accommodate (even fund) their housing, food, legal-aid, etc. Note that even many Muslim, or Mexican and Central American countries refuse to accept the "refugees" and illegals. But we Western nations must accept, import, and change our societies and accept rape, female genital mutilation, rules about women that they must wear garb, "refugees" and immigrants trashing out whole neighborhoods, that Muslims can refuse certain work because it offends their religion, that we must warn our girls to "dress modestly" lest they offend "refugees" or get raped, accept cruel killings of animals due to halal, turn our backs to sexual abuse and honor killings, and so forth?

HumanBeing

Quote from: albrecht on December 31, 2015, 12:39:21 PM
That has nothing to do with this situation, in most, or at least many, European countries it is already illegal to promote so-called "white supremacism." Not in the USA due to our free speech and assembly rights but in several European countries it is a criminal offense to make a symbol, say certain things, sell certain things, read certain things, etc if "white supremacist." But calling for jihad? Walking across a border and demanding funding? A-Ok. Nobody is advocating that so-called "white supremacists" be imported into our countries (even fact Britain has some on banned travel lists.) Nobody is claiming that we need to "accommodate" or change our culture, values, and laws to accept white supremacists (indeed there are calls for tearing down statues, renaming buildings, and so on to eliminate the so-called "white supremacy" from our history and culture. I think Cecil Rhodes will be the next to go.) Nobody is claiming that we shouldn't have borders and accept any/all "whites" who desire to come here. Only that we must accept Muslim "refugees" and accommodate (even fund) their housing, food, legal-aid, etc. Note that even many Muslim, or Mexican and Central American countries refuse to accept the "refugees" and illegals. But we Western nations must accept, import, and change our societies and accept rape, female genital mutilation, rules about women that they must wear garb, "refugees" and immigrants trashing out whole neighborhoods, that Muslims can refuse certain work because it offends their religion, that we must warn our girls to "dress modestly" lest they offend "refugees" or get raped, accept cruel killings of animals due to halal, turn our backs to sexual abuse and honor killings, and so forth?

Quote from: albrecht on December 31, 2015, 12:39:21 PM
That has nothing to do with this situation, in most, or at least many, European countries it is already illegal to promote so-called "white supremacism." Not in the USA due to our free speech and assembly rights but in several European countries it is a criminal offense to make a symbol, say certain things, sell certain things, read certain things, etc if "white supremacist." But calling for jihad? Walking across a border and demanding funding? A-Ok. Nobody is advocating that so-called "white supremacists" be imported into our countries (even fact Britain has some on banned travel lists.) Nobody is claiming that we need to "accommodate" or change our culture, values, and laws to accept white supremacists (indeed there are calls for tearing down statues, renaming buildings, and so on to eliminate the so-called "white supremacy" from our history and culture. I think Cecil Rhodes will be the next to go.) Indeed the norm now is anything European/Western in culture, history, or action by default is racist and/or white supremacist. Nobody is claiming that we shouldn't have borders and accept any/all "whites" who desire to come here. Only that we must accept Muslim "refugees" and illegals and accommodate (even fund) their housing, food, legal-aid, etc. Note that even many Muslim, or Mexican and Central American countries refuse to accept the "refugees" and illegals. But we Western nations must accept, import, and change our societies and accept rape, female genital mutilation, rules about women that they must wear garb, "refugees" and immigrants trashing out whole neighborhoods, that Muslims can refuse certain work because it offends their religion, that we must warn our girls to "dress modestly" lest they offend "refugees" or get raped, accept cruel killings of animals due to halal, turn our backs to sexual abuse and honor killings, and so forth?
How many Muslims do you actually know? I'm guessing not many, in fact probably about none. Have you ever been in a mosque? Do you really even know what you are afraid of?

albrecht

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on December 31, 2015, 12:56:15 PM
How many Muslims do you actually know? I'm guessing not many, in fact probably about none. Have you ever been in a mosque? Do you really even know what you are afraid of?
Only a handful really know. Seen a whole neighbor go "down the tubes" though due to Morocco Muslims moving in en masse over a course of some years. No one I knew were radical, though a neighbor was, maybe, a bit suspect. But the ones I really know only the wife still practices and her husband, a retired professor, is very secular and says that Islam is a backwards religion and the best thing to happen to Pakistan was the British and that the whole region has progressed backwards from when they were young mainly due to Saudi influence and money (they fund a lot of the schools and groups that promote the most virulent form of Islam.) He will never return. She still goes back sometimes to see family but says now she never leaves the family compound, needs to wear garb from the airport to her family's village, etc and that as a girl she didn't have to wear garb, could go to movies and shop without harassment, go to school, etc. No more now. People raised in this backwards culture are what we are told we must import. I must admit some surprise how fashionable it is to support "refugees" from the leftists, and even feminists, considering their views (and actions) on women and girls!
The only mosque I've been to is the large Islamic Center in DC on Embassy row but didn't go to pray to Allah or participate in services. I wonder if they host a seder or allow Christians to hold services there? We allowed Muslims to hold services in our churchs, such as the National Cathedral. Currently many churches are helping or hosting "refugees"- but many mosques and Islamic countries won't allow them in. And what about other illegals who aren't Muslim? What is the excuse that we must allow them in also? We aren't "bombing their countries," for the most part, so that excuse doesn't hold water. Why should some El Salvadoran or Mexican get free healthcare, housing, transport, and legal aid over and above what an actual US citizen, or even veteran, get from their government? Why should some "refugee" or other illegal not be held to a standard of other emigres? Pass background checks, have name verified, have paperwork, be free of disease and prove vaccinations, etc?

HumanBeing

Quote from: albrecht on December 31, 2015, 01:13:38 PM
Only a handful. None were radical, though a neighbor was, maybe, a bit suspect. But the ones I really know only the wife still practices and her husband, a retired professor, is very secular and says that Islam is a backwards religion and the best thing to happen to Pakistan was the British and that the whole region has progressed backwards from when they were young mainly due to Saudi influence and money (they fund a lot of the schools and groups that promote the most virulent form of Islam.) He will never return. She still goes back sometimes to see family but says now she never leaves the family compound, needs to wear garb from the airport to her family's village, etc and that as a girl she didn't have to wear garb, could go to movies and shop without harassment, go to school, etc. No more now. People raised in this backwards culture are what we are told we must import. I must admit some surprise how fashionable it is to support "refugees" from the leftists, and even feminists, considering their views (and actions) on women and girls!
The only mosque I've been to is the large Islamic Center in DC on Embassy row but didn't go to pray to Allah or participate in services. I wonder if they host a seder or allow Christians to hold services there? We allowed Muslims to hold services in our churchs, such as the National Cathedral. Currently many churches are helping or hosting "refugees"- but many mosques and Islamic countries won't allow them in. And what about other illegals who aren't Muslim? What is the excuse that we must allow them in also? We aren't "bombing their countries," for the most part, so that excuse doesn't hold water. Why should some El Salvadoran or Mexican get free healthcare, housing, transport, and legal aid over and above what an actual US citizen, or even veteran, get from their government? Why should some "refugee" or other illegal not be held to a standard of other emigres? Pass background checks, have name verified, have paperwork, be free of disease and prove vaccinations, etc?

:P

paladin1991

Quote from: PING on December 27, 2015, 10:44:18 PM
I'm with ya til the end. You shoot, I'll carry the Scotch & the notebook for writing history...

Remember PING, I am just some guy.  I am not the cause.  Nor am I some sort of mystical warlord.  A history should be a history not a fanboy meme.

albrecht

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 04, 2016, 04:30:24 PM
Well these mudslimes from the religion of rape are at it again in Germany.

http://www.thelocal.de/20160104/refugees-blamed-for-mass-sexual-assault-in-cologne
What is important to understand is that the press, local, and national police are under-reporting the "peaceful" actions of refugees to a large decree and go to great pains to make it seem, if the news gets out, only local issues and try to confine the news to local papers, local blogs, etc usually in the language of the country- so that both international audiences and even others in other areas of the country are unaware of the "peaceful" crimes of the "refugees" or think they problems they see in their town, neighbor, or crimes against people they know are localized to them and nation the international problem that it is. It would not surprise me also if official police reports, government crime statistics, etc will be edited so that the massive increase in certain crimes, the social costs in spending, etc will be harder for voters, journalists, and the international community to realize- until it is too late. (This, of course, does not diminish my sympathy to the individual victims of rape and mayhem by these "peaceful practitioners of the religion of peace;" the so-called "refugees.")

I'm with you Albrecht! I cannot disagree with anything you stated. Only one group can be criticized or called racist.
That would be white people.
Let the attack commence.

mikuthing01

Liberals are going to start eating each other soon

Value Of Pi

Jeez, this thread is disturbing. We won the Cold War, freed Eastern Europe, severely diminished the threat of global nuclear destruction and supposedly brought on a new era of peace and prosperity. And for what? For this? The chance to involve ourselves and partake in the barbaric hatred and victimization that two Muslim sects have always practiced on each other and the rest of the infidels?

This all makes the 1960s seem like a picnic -- the burning cities, riots and Vietnam notwithstanding. A pox on what some people apparently consider progress in this new "enlightened" and "liberated" age.

weedeater

I'm not sure how this is being handled in Europe, but the media in North America is either ignoring it or identifying the bastards as gang members and dancing around the obvious.  It is time for the androgynous metro sexual white males to stop eating hormone laced chicken and grow some balls.  Women start arming yourselves with bear spray and tasers and travel in avenging groups.    Here is Red Ice with Henrik and Tito Perdu  http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2015/12/RIR-151228.php    Also very interesting how two train stations were shut down in Germany due to vague terrorist threats on New Years Eve while this abomination was going on.   Don't forget to shove some bacon in your pants and bra!!!!

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on January 05, 2016, 05:47:00 PM
I'm with you Albrecht! I cannot disagree with anything you stated. Only one group can be criticized or called racist.
That would be white people.
Let the attack commence.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/01/04/amid-growing-anti-muslim-sentiment-education-department-urges-schools-to-prevent-discrimination/

Note that Obama could care less about white children that might be bullied, or worse raped and beaten as they are in Europe, by his Muslim "refugees." Interestingly, he didn't mentioned any concern about the Hispanic illegals and immigrants in his directive to schools. I guess because he knows by the sheer numbers, and their often violent/gang past, ensures that they will be the ones doing the "bullying."

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2016, 10:26:05 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/01/04/amid-growing-anti-muslim-sentiment-education-department-urges-schools-to-prevent-discrimination/

Note that Obama could care less about white children that might be bullied, or worse raped and beaten as they are in Europe, by his Muslim "refugees." Interestingly, he didn't mentioned any concern about the Hispanic illegals and immigrants in his directive to schools. I guess because he knows by the sheer numbers, and their often violent/gang past, ensures that they will be the ones doing the "bullying."

I wonder if the fearless leader has an opinion about Black Panthers doing armed patrols of neighborhoods.

http://conservativetribune.com/armed-gangs-black-panthers-2/