• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151118 - Jeffrey Scott Holland - Feral Humans - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 18, 2015, 05:00:13 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 18, 2015, 11:07:40 PM
I should give you  contact info for Alan Moore or Warren Ellis or Grant Morrison to give to Heather. I sent her some contact info for them, but never heard back.

Since you're a fan I thought you should know: http://www.heavymetal.com/news/whats-in-store-for-grant-morrisons-heavy-metal-we-asked-grant-morrison/

FLLFlash

Quote from: scottydawg on November 18, 2015, 11:08:06 PM
Remember you little Kyrsters use SKYPE, the most amazing communications program on Earth! Speak the HELL up and get your kisser CLOSE TO THE MIKE! Art is 70 freekin' years old and is going DEEF! :o
And for the love of BIMP stop telling him you used to listen to him as a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Old folks don't like hearin' that! >:( >:( >:(

*BIMP= Big Invisible Magic Person!

You can say JESUS. It most likely won't kill you - and if you are killed you'll be forgiven, eventually.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: trostol on November 18, 2015, 11:06:52 PM
funny..maybe i learned better..i never...have my phone out while walking
that's because you're a smart human....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 18, 2015, 11:10:36 PM
It's because it's supposed to be a depiction of a coin from the Umayyad caliphate. They were irregularly shaped.

I was going to say because it's ancient and patched together, just like the religion ;) Well, I guess my number's up now. Nice knowing you everyone!

Zzzzillion

Quote from: trostol on November 18, 2015, 11:09:58 PM

Love this movie. My most interesting class in college spent three weeks studying the film and its incredibly multi-layered messages. Fantastic stuff.

This dude is a legend:

http://www.workseries.com/professor/

trostol

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 18, 2015, 11:14:54 PM
Love this movie. My most interesting class in college spent three weeks studying the film and its incredibly multi-layered messages. Fantastic stuff.

This dude is a legend:

http://www.workseries.com/professor/

kool..sounds like the History of Rock and Roll class i took...best class ever

Barfly

Juan Cena

Quote from: Manx on November 18, 2015, 11:10:16 PM
Breaking news! ISIS uses MS paint. Microsoft stock plummits!

Hmmm reminds me of last nights Agents of Shield, where Fitz showed the secret society symbols which all resembled the HYDRA emblem. Really similar to it, actually.

FLLFlash

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 18, 2015, 11:11:15 PM
Buncha' worry warts. In the face of all evidence, I say let's keep the borders porous, take on a bunch of refugees. Let's see what happens.

BOOM!

Did anyone see the soccer match where fans in Turkey booed the moment of silence for Paris and and chanted, en masse, "Allahu Akbar"? Love the religion of peace.

Something terrible is going to happen - then all hell is going to break lose. Disgusting prelude.

Ciardelo

Quote from: zmbabwe on November 18, 2015, 11:17:37 PM
The guest's picture makes him look douchey.
Earlier, somebody said it was because we're all feral to him.

Donald Noory

Jorch was a feral human who fed out of dumpsters on discarded pizza rolls, before Premrat found him and trained him to do Coast. That explains his constant problems with the English language too, he came to it late in life since he was feral for many years.