jazmunda

High quality AAC stream, click here.
MP3 stream, click here.

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55
Time Traveler Wormhole: here

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight (9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern). Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM to midnight Pacific.

jazmunda

Fri Nov 13 â€" Rick Hahn / John Batchelor â€" Terror in Paris

http://artbell.com/fri-nov-13-rick-hahn-john-batchelor-terror-in-paris/

QuoteArt discusses with Rick and John the events in Paris and what this means for us.

Richard S. Hahn is President of R. Hahn & Company, Inc. a security consulting and investigative company specializing in counter-terrorism and homeland security. Mr. Hahn also works as an instructor and lecturer for various U.S. Government agencies including the U.S. Department of State. Mr. Hahn retired from the FBI after a distinguished career that spanned 32 years. As an Agent he specialized in investigations of domestic and international terrorist organizations, dating to the first terrorist activities in this country.

On September 12, 2001, the day after the fall of the Twin Towers, WABC-AM in New York City recruited John Batchelor to go on the air until Osama bin Laden was either killed or captured. John has been on ever since, offering insightful commentary on the war on terrorism, politics, the presidency, national and global economies, and defending our civilization. His personal interest in American history and wars from Revolutionary through today’s Long War, has generated remarkable coverage of jihadism as it enters the Western vocabulary.

FLLFlash

Hi all!

I'm here, but not in the best of moods so I may not have much to say.

John Batchelor - primo guest!

Hog

The Chase.

Good evening fellow BellGabbers.

May the terrorists of the world rot in hell.

PEACE
Hog

WanagoBleu

A sad good evening Bellgabbers. Thx for opening the thread Jazz.

Zenman

Happy Bad Luck Day.

I guess we'll be taking a day off from the usual Friday festivities. It'll be very interesting and informative tho if we get some calls in from ground zero. Shades of 911 to a large degree. I definitely had some flashbacks of such when the news started coming in earlier today.

starrmtn001

Good afternoon Jazmunda, and thank you!
Greetings Fellow Gabbers!

morgana213

We are so blessed to have Art on air.  Happy Friday everyone.  Stay safe!

Quote from: trostol on November 13, 2015, 11:02:10 PM
not sure i wanna listen in..already depressing enough

As I said in the Art thread I am sad the show is focusing on this when I wanted an escape from this. If I wanted to forcus on this I'd just go to one of the many other sources of news.

gabrielle

Quote from: Zenman on November 13, 2015, 11:02:52 PM
Happy Bad Luck Day.

I guess we'll be taking a day off from the usual Friday festivities. It'll be very interesting and informative tho if we get some calls in from ground zero. Shades of 911 to a large degree. I definitely had some flashbacks of such when the news started coming in earlier today.

Zenman...so sad tonight.  Hello my friend.

norland2424

Could also be al queda reminding the world that they still exist.