• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151105 - Gregory Paxson - Past Life Regressions - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, November 05, 2015, 10:59:49 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on November 05, 2015, 11:17:19 PM
http://www.astrologjia.com/past-life.html

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 1525. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

"I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 1250. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer."

Well, I'm certainly glad that shit's over with.

albrecht

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 05, 2015, 11:17:22 PM
Hehe...I think Art's schedule is all screwy because he didn't sleep.  Sort of like being hungover, I guess.
But the artificial clock changes in some circumstance can extent one's drinking and 'last calls.' So, there is always good with bad. But in general I agree. Why make me have to reset so many damn items around the house. And why do things like microwaves, ovens, etc need a friggin time-telling function away, except for time of operating?

AppealPlay

I don't believe in reincarnation but the past lives shows are usually pretty fun.

inuk2600

Quote from: Barfly on November 05, 2015, 11:19:37 PM
Sandra, i like her to much to sleep with her..i never bang woman i like

Interesting philosophy, I'll try to shoehorn that one into my paradigm.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on November 05, 2015, 11:17:41 PM
<snip>
My thoughts are if any species from some other galaxy or planet that is advanced to travel the stars does not believe in any deity.

I agree.  Or, alternatively, they have opened up a communication channel with a deity.

coaster

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New Guinea around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.

Derp.

Barfly

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 05, 2015, 11:20:10 PM
My name also isn't Lisa
Doesn't matter, i dont bang any woman i actually like or call a friend, its been my policy for almost 10 years

albrecht

I think Illinois was also the last state to allow people to pass the Bar and practice law without getting a legal degree? Or was that Oregon? But I want to say Illinois.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 05, 2015, 11:00:58 PM
Good evening Michael and thank you for posting the thread!

Good evening Fellow Gabbers!
Greetings starr :)
Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 05, 2015, 11:02:19 PM
I wonder if Barfly enhanced the image to show the reflection better.
Hope so, I could have swore it was Art's reflection I picked up on last night.

Greetings gabrielle :)

I'm here a bit late tonight ;)

Greetings Gabbers !

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Barfly on November 05, 2015, 11:17:41 PM
People that believe this shit want hope, same thing with religion, humans dont want it to end.
But the fact is humans are animals,,yes, we are classified as animals, we just evolved, if we die off other species will continue to evolve.
Hopefully they wont have any religious beliefs that starts controversy, wars and senseless deaths.
My thoughts are if any species from some other galaxy or planet that is advanced to travel the stars does not believe in any deity.

OK I get Barfly... maybe you are a reincarnated mouse that had a taste for chocolate...yep that it,  I believe its the TRUTH 

norland2424

Quote from: Barfly on November 05, 2015, 11:23:04 PM
Doesn't matter, i dont bang any woman i actually like or call a friend, its been my policy for almost 10 years

It also doesn't help that she has deined you more then hoagland denies using hair products!

AppealPlay

Quote from: norland2424 on November 05, 2015, 11:24:47 PM
It also doesn't help that she has deined you more then hoagland denies using hair products!

I don't believe anything Hoaxland says.  I wouldn't be surprised if he did serious time in a penitentiary in addition to his little vacation in the LA County Jail.

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 05, 2015, 11:23:23 PM
Greetings starr :)Hope so, I could have swore it was Art's reflection I picked up on last night.

Greetings Gabbers !
Good evening Sandman!

Quote from: trostol on November 05, 2015, 11:17:19 PM
http://www.astrologjia.com/past-life.html

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 1525. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.

THIS ISN'T WHAT I SAW WHEN I DID MY PAST REGRESSION. But the warrior fits me as does executor of sacrifices.

Ciardelo

*ding* *ding*

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 700. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.

albrecht

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 05, 2015, 11:21:48 PM
I agree.  Or, alternatively, they have opened up a communication channel with a deity.
Or accepted that free-will and autonomous choices are an illusion?

QuoteI don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.

I was a diesel mechanic back in 1025 Boston. Yep.

gabrielle

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 05, 2015, 11:23:23 PM
Greetings starr :)Hope so, I could have swore it was Art's reflection I picked up on last night.

Greetings Gabbers !

Greetings Sandman...loving the show so far

Barfly

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 05, 2015, 11:21:48 PM
Just look at how religion has kept advancements down, many of them, Galileo etc.. and the middle east was booming with mathematic and astronomy advancements .
Then religion happened..it ended

Has anyone ever heard about future life progression? That is really interesting to me as well.