• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151105 - Gregory Paxson - Past Life Regressions - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, November 05, 2015, 10:59:49 PM

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 05, 2015, 11:39:44 PM
That's the position I always use on the toilet.  That's normal, right?

She's got herself in shape for some  Lumen Photon Therapy penetration....

albrecht

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 05, 2015, 11:42:11 PM
Do people still buy radios? Honest question. I looked at some of the C Crane products and I don't see any MP3 options or blue tooth compatibility. What is the point?
They had one of the first product I saw, then had, that could record radio with SD card backup and programmable. Before smartphones and apps. The problem is, as I see it, that most of his stuff lasts for years (I still got some radios) and the internet means you can often search for same models (or similar at other sites or direct from China, etc.)

Catsmile

FFS. Art, Rodents are bright and curious creatures.
You would be amazed to know how much they watch listen and learn... If you bother to watch the watchers.

coaster

Did he just say someone sat in his lap? Sort of like the one guest who was asking women to mail him their panties.

Quote from: bateman on November 05, 2015, 11:36:04 PM
I can't believe Art agreed to run this ad.
He's probably laughing his ass off every time the commercial runs. You realize he's probably running it just to mess with us. ;) And if he can make some money from it to keep the network up & running, more power to him. Yes, the squatty potty probably belongs on Jorchee's show, but it does make for good jokes.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: coaster on November 05, 2015, 11:44:45 PM
Did he just say someone sat in his lap? Sort of like the one guest who was asking women to mail him their panties.
Yes, come and smell the nice flowers in my lap...that's right...closer...now...talk to the hand.

Barfly

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 05, 2015, 11:42:11 PM
Do people still buy radios? Honest question. I looked at some of the C Crane products and I don't see any MP3 options or blue tooth compatibility. What is the point?
I bought a SW radio back around 2000 or so, its a good radio, it does AM, FM and SW, the AM radio tuner is great, it pulled in stations i never knew existed.
People dont need radios anymore though, you can get practically any station on the net on a PC or your phone.

FLLFlash

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 05, 2015, 11:39:47 PM
I imagine at least a few people have bought a Squatty Potty based on the MITD ad.  I don't understand the roofing commercial, though.

Didn't Art used to sell pre-fabricated buildings to all those listening truck drivers years ago?

K_Dubb

Quote from: coaster on November 05, 2015, 11:44:45 PM

Maybe a desire to transgress boundaries is what gets people interested in hypnotizing other people.

Quote from: albrecht on November 05, 2015, 11:44:13 PM
They had one of the first product I saw, then had, that could record radio with SD card backup and programmable. Before smartphones and apps. The problem is, as I see it, that most of his stuff lasts for years (I still got some radios) and the internet means you can often search for same models (or similar at other sites or direct from China, etc.)

The only time I ever listen to the radio is when I am driving or listening to Art/Hoaxland and I do that with my computer. And most of the time, when driving, I am listening to my own mp3s/spotify with my phone's bluetooth to my speakers..  An old fashion radio just seems so dated without any modern features.

gabrielle

I like this guest.  He is cool.  Very humble and to the point.

bateman

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 05, 2015, 11:45:24 PM
He's probably laughing his ass off every time the commercial runs. You realize he's probably running it just to mess with us. ;) And if he can make some money from it to keep the network up & running, more power to him. Yes, the squatty potty probably belongs on Jorchee's show, but it does make for good jokes.

All valid. And still not as bad as the screaming lady.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 05, 2015, 11:47:59 PM
Maybe a desire to transgress boundaries is what gets people interested in hypnotizing other people.
Lol. There is that.

Catsmile

This guys is an amazing hypnotist... Because I'm getting sleepy.

Gumby, Dammit

So Art has just told this guy he's popping his peas. Jesus. A hypnotist that pops his peas. Not good, man.