• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Favorite times Art has dumped/called out a guest

Started by chandlerkaiden, November 05, 2015, 01:06:42 PM

Several times, the last few weeks, people have wanted Art to dump a guest and go to open lines.  And a small handful of times during MITD (that ghost guy during Halloween week who was talking about psychically/remote-viewing planets, for some reason, or Linda Moulton Howe talking past the time he wanted to open the lines), he's started to get really annoyed.

One of the most amusing MITD episodes to date was Peter Robbins--the UFO guy who aired his personal grievances with some former colleague who barred him from some conference... Art got so pissed he started reading from the wormhole.

Any favorites, reaching back as far as you can remember, even to the old C2C days? Disappointed as I usually am that they can't keep covering the night's topic, these always make for some amusing listening...

VtaGeezer

Quote from: chandlerkaiden on November 05, 2015, 01:06:42 PM
One of the most amusing MITD episodes to date was Peter Robbins--the UFO guy who aired his personal grievances with some former colleague who barred him from some conference... Art got so pissed he started reading from the wormhole.
Art dropped Robbins because he was booked to discuss Rendelsham but just went off on a rambling whiney attack on others who were actually directly involved in the incident.  He very rarely drops a guest because their material is just dreadfully boring or says something with which he doesn't agree.  Unlike Noory, he's too polite for that. 

cosmic hobo

Quote from: chandlerkaiden on November 05, 2015, 01:06:42 PM
Several times, the last few weeks, people have wanted Art to dump a guest and go to open lines. 

That is every night since the show started in July. And it's the same people every night. Darth Sandra or whatever her name is this week is the biggest culprit.

I'm not sure why some people in the live threads listen every night considering how much they hate the guests and topics. They beg for open lines then they trash every single caller.

albrecht

Didn't Art cut off Icke once and also cut off a guest who said a Kennedy was making sexual advances to his young daughter? Which, post-nanny incident, Compound, and the history of the family really is not much of a stretch.

Quote from: cosmic hobo on November 05, 2015, 01:49:33 PM
That is every night since the show started in July. And it's the same people every night. Darth Sandra or whatever her name is this week is the biggest culprit.

I'm not sure why some people in the live threads listen every night considering how much they hate the guests and topics. They beg for open lines then they trash every single caller.

This.

I'm so glad Redacted isn't one of these miserable regulars that drain the joy out of everything.

cweb

Quote from: cosmic hobo on November 05, 2015, 01:49:33 PM

People are too quick to shit on a guest, especially when they don't know about them. If there's one thing Art has shown, it's that you need to give the guests a chance to say something interesting.

For example- I didn't know anything about Tish Owen and I'm not big on witchcraft, but I gave her a shot and ended up really enjoying the show.

Art dumped Timothy Good during his XM show

As a newer Art Bell listener, this move won me over. The guest was continuously saying "its in my book" and dodging Art's questions. Art took a stand and won my respect forever.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ASC on November 06, 2015, 11:48:18 AM
Art dumped Timothy Good during his XM show

As a newer Art Bell listener, this move won me over. The guest was continuously saying "its in my book" and dodging Art's questions. Art took a stand and won my respect forever.

It was far more than that.  Good related some really delusional stories that night, Art asked him repeatedly for credible sources.  My favorite "source" was someone who knew an MI6 operative who overheard Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin in a London hotel room discussing the aliens they saw on the moon.  That was also the night Good told the story of being stalked in a US hotel by an alien while touring with a symphony orchestra from the UK.  Sounded remarkably like a gay man trying to hook up with Tim for the evening, but hey.....

henge0stone

I kinda wish Art hadn't dumped Wendy Lockwood, yeah she was insane but Hollow earth, Atlantis and Dinosaurs what fun! Still when they are that nuts I guess its really hard to figure out where to go from there so its understandable.

The Timothy Good drop was very timely as Tim's best alien story was mentally projecting someone else to touch their nose or some bullcrap like that. The Billy Meier guy who said that one of the Kennedy's hit on his daughter was another good guest dump. Hmm, Tim Good was also involved with the Meier case, seems like everyone involved with it are more than a little crazy.   

albrecht

Quote from: henge0stone on November 07, 2015, 01:08:47 PM
I kinda wish Art hadn't dumped Wendy Lockwood, yeah she was insane but Hollow earth, Atlantis and Dinosaurs what fun! Still when they are that nuts I guess its really hard to figure out where to go from there so its understandable.

The Timothy Good drop was very timely as Tim's best alien story was mentally projecting someone else to touch their nose or some bullcrap like that. The Billy Meier guy who said that one of the Kennedy's hit on his daughter was another good guest dump. Hmm, Tim Good was also involved with the Meier case, seems like everyone involved with it are more than a little crazy.
Yeah, I enjoyed the crazyiness of Wendy Lockwood was awesome and Art's attempts to deal with every new side-track was great! But her cutting off a bit short got us Mr.Fidget as a caller. I actually would like for Art to get Lockwood back on, just to see what the latest bizarreness is.

The guy, was in Bob Greene or someone else, who had allegations about a Kennedy hitting on his daughter got dropped--- even though that was about the only believable thing in his story! How old was that nanny incident for one of them? 14? And with all of the other various sex-stories of the various Kennedys....?