• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151103 - Linda Moulton Howe - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 03, 2015, 09:16:23 PM

Designx

If the megastructure thing has made it all the way down to Howe then I know it's been debunked. I'm anxiously awaiting for the whole thing to be forgotten.

zeebo

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 03, 2015, 11:40:52 PM
"Dear Mom & Dad:
Those years in model school paid off; I finally got a professional modeling gig!  Pic enclosed."

lol .. thanks VtaG ... I needed that tonite.  hehe

Noorynoid

Quote from: coaster on November 03, 2015, 11:40:27 PM
I use concrete blocks painted with little decorative turds.

Jeez. what great idea, you need to copyright that quick.

Donald Noory

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 03, 2015, 11:39:11 PM
Donald is a massive troll.  I'm not worked up at all.  Just outing him.  Trolls don't like it when you bitch slap them in the manner that I have done.

I've been outing trolls for many decades now.  I've got a doctorate in exposing trolls.   ;)

You seem to be as sensitive as Jorch regarding criticism. Are you twins? Separated at birth, maybe? Also, I'm glad to know you're the self-appointed forum turd who tells people what their "place" is, and when they can chime in with comments. It wasn't my "place" to comment on your asinine post? Ok, I made a note of it. I also made a note that even the tamest badger bait will get you jumping at it. Bwahahaha.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 03, 2015, 11:43:35 PM
Fred and Barney were SUCH sell-outs. You never saw George Jetson compromising his artistic integrity.

Yes, Mr Jetson was the "George Knapp" of his day.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on November 03, 2015, 11:44:00 PM
Thanks. It unsettles even me, the unsettleable. Doesn't quite fit in, does it? Well, it was for a special occasion a little while ago. BTW, how'd you know I was getting ready to change it again?
Cover story in Troll Times Daily ;)

Zzzzillion

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 03, 2015, 11:39:11 PM
Donald is a massive troll.  I'm not worked up at all.  Just outing him.  Trolls don't like it when you bitch slap them in the manner that I have done.

I've been outing trolls for many decades now.  I've got a doctorate in exposing trolls.   ;)

Your overreactive and super-angry posts are funny ... and kinda' sad.

If expressing an opinion not in line with yours makes participants on this board "trolls", well, then I guess you can call me a troll. Now sheddep and listen to the old lady talk about giant alien space stations, ya' pedophile.

JamesMcDonald

Man, now THIS is cool folks.  You may want to save this for later viewing.  The Sun in 4K?  I'm there.

NASA | Thermonuclear Art â€" The Sun In Ultra-HD (4K)

"This Incredible 4K Video of the Sun Took NASA 300 Hours to Make"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tmbeLTHC_0

TigerLily

Thanks. It unsettles even me, the unsettleable. Doesn't quite fit in, does it? Well, it was for a special occasion a little while ago. BTW, how'd you know I was getting ready to change it again?
please. and thank you, Gumby. Dammit!

AvDaBr

Art wants this story to be about aliens so badly all reason has been cast aside.

zeebo

I thought that reverse Arecibo crop circle was a hoax by some physics phd students?

trostol

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh...i hate that quote close quote crap lol

FLLFlash

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 03, 2015, 11:39:23 PM
The Flintstones used sponsor products placement quite a bit early on.  In addition to the cigarettes (Winstons?), they also showed the family drinking Welch's grape juice, eating some cereal, and, after the birth of Peebles, the "Peebles Building Boulders" derivied from the show and sold as an alternative to blocks for kiddos.

Had those Welch's glasses around the house forever when I was young.

Zzzzillion

I'm not just a troll, I'm a psychic troll.

Wasn't a criticism, its weirdness just catches the eye ... and kinda' horrifies the eye ... is all.

albrecht

Quote from: coaster on November 03, 2015, 11:41:48 PM
I got chewing tobacco in right now. Better than cigarettes, but that nicotine is a bitch.
You need to check out snus and the German snuff (also English but the shops have been shut down I hear.) Pure goodness, tobacco-wise, via nasal or mouth, depending on option and less cancer threat- unlike American stuff due to processing and curing methods. (And can get you some interesting looks with nasal variety. hahaha.)

Noorynoid

Quote from: coaster on November 03, 2015, 11:41:48 PM
I got chewing tobacco in right now. Better than cigarettes, but that nicotine is a bitch.

You gotta kick that habit, just do it, don't let it run your life man, take control!

AppealPlay

Quote from: AvDaBr on November 03, 2015, 11:47:29 PM
Art wants this story to be about aliens so badly all reason has been cast aside.

Agreed.  He's really invested himself in this.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 03, 2015, 11:46:09 PM
Your overreactive and super-angry posts are funny ... and kinda' sad.

If expressing an opinion not in line with yours makes participants on this board "trolls", well, then I guess you can call me a troll. Now sheddep and listen to the old lady talk about giant alien space stations, ya' pedophile.

Dude, you're talking to someone who has been out here online for a long, long time.  I predate the Internet.  I shit bigger than you.  Got it?

You're a troll.  You come here, you go fucking with Art's reputation on a forum called "BellGab".  That's a troll.  That's the DEFINITION of a troll.

See punk, it's not that you and I have a difference of opinion.  It's that you are here to fuck with people and stir shit up.  That is the classic definition of a troll.

If you don't like Art, gtf out of here.  You're a waste of space here.  We're tired of you crapping all over him.  He's an older guy with a young, filipina wife.  Okay, we got it.  Now fuck off.  Troll.

VtaGeezer

Very much like his pushing the "companion" to Comet Hale-Bopp almost 20 years ago.

TigerLily

But so much more entertaining than the probable dull truth.  This is so much for fun than ...comets or natural wonder of some sort

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 03, 2015, 11:49:09 PM
I'm not just a troll, I'm a psychic troll.

Wasn't a criticism, its weirdness just catches the eye ... and kinda' horrifies the eye ... is all.
No no man you're cool. I wasn't be sarcastic. Us trolls unnerstands...it's ALL good.

Quote from: trostol on November 03, 2015, 11:50:04 PM
what are they talking about now?

I think they are talking about those greek yogurt cups with the crushed peanuts.