• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151021 - Dr. William Forstchen - EMPs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 21, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: trostol on October 21, 2015, 10:36:40 PM
oh things will be different for you and yours..this is your future after the apocalypse

That's not going to work for me. I'm useless when it comes to customizing my rides.

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 21, 2015, 10:35:31 PM
How big of city?  I'm in the 16th biggest metro area in the country and I can see stars.

We can see a few here in Nashville.  I loved being at the beach in Gulf Shores, AL a few years back.  I could lay out and see the entire Milky Way while listening to Art.

trostol

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 21, 2015, 10:29:39 PM
Anybody else out looking for the meteor shower?  Been out about 45 minutes and have not seen a single one.

nope..apparently i missed the ISS overhead earlier..but i have seen Jupiter Mars and Venus every night this past week lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2015, 10:39:03 PM
If I was a conspiracy minded person, wouldn't getting on a boat with 2,000 like minded people questing for the truth present a ripe target for the shadow government or Illuminati?
Ding Ding Ding

trostol

Quote from: jazmunda on October 21, 2015, 10:39:18 PM
That's not going to work for me. I'm useless when it comes to customizing my rides.

ok then ..yeah your pretty screwed then lol

jazmunda

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 21, 2015, 10:37:56 PM
The Cubs were lost the NLCS, so the Apocalypse has been averted for at least another year.

I can sympathize with the Cubs. My own team has been pennantless for over 50 years.

norland2424

Quote from: b_dubb on October 21, 2015, 10:32:41 PM
So an unnamed source from NASA says that the Dyson Sphere story is true? Does this unnamed source have credentials? A NASA parking sticker at least?

found the source  ;D

trostol

they could be doing nothing..could be dead..if there is even a them out there

Quote from: WanagoBleu on October 21, 2015, 10:37:16 PM
loud and clear on my 20 yr old Sangean radio. Wonder if my Mom bought it from C Crane? Was he a AB sponsor b k then?
Yes

The only reason I can even think of to get on a cruise ship is to have lots and lots of sex with people I will never see again. I imagine that conspiracy cruise would be awkward and not fun.

They could have also wiped themselves out too....and we maybe only seeing what they once were.

trostol

lets not..too many nutters out there will call in with silly things lol

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 21, 2015, 10:38:50 PM
I drove 10 miles out into the countryside, to rural soccer fields surrounded by corn and wheat fields.  Saw a big ass owl, but no meteors so far.
can't really see any stars in the sky in Vegas. Saw the complete Milky Way while at 8500 ft in the Sangre de Christos. Always glad to see the real sky every once in a while.

Quote from: jazmunda on October 21, 2015, 10:39:18 PM
I can help, I'm actually pretty good at it. ;)

trostol

if there is anything out there..and they are harnessing the power of a sun..aint crap we can do so your bad feeling means nothing lol

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2015, 10:42:10 PM
The only reason I can even think of to get on a cruise ship is to have lots and lots of sex with people I will never see again. I imagine that conspiracy cruise would be awkward and not fun.

People would be too uptight n paranoid to put out!

Quote from: jazmunda on October 21, 2015, 10:41:00 PM
I can sympathize with the Cubs. My own team has been pennantless for over 50 years.

Australian football?  I love that game.  Used to see it regularly here.  Tried to find a link on the net but they wanted me to pay a sizeable fee.

aldousburbank

Quote from: trostol on October 21, 2015, 10:40:00 PM
nope..apparently i missed the ISS overhead earlier..but i have seen Jupiter Mars and Venus every night this past week lol
Several of us viewed the ISS from the Burbank porch.

jazmunda

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on October 21, 2015, 10:44:25 PM
Australian football?  I love that game.  Used to see it regularly here.  Tried to find a link on the net but they wanted me to pay a sizeable fee.

The one and only.

Or we could have been seeded here ala Foundation, as a way to hide from the tyranny of whatever those Dyson sphere critters have going on, maybe we were meant to hide from all of these ET's, we were purposely put here and left here, maybe.

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 21, 2015, 10:44:42 PM
Several of us viewed the ISS from the Burbank porch.

Why are you providing succor for the terrorists?

b_dubb

Quote from: norland2424 on October 21, 2015, 10:41:13 PM
found the source  ;D

RCH takes a break from mopping the floors at a NASA research center to put on a tie and take a photo that would suggest he isn't completely bonkers

Quote from: chefist on October 21, 2015, 10:44:11 PM
People would be too uptight n paranoid to put out!

Too many would become pregnant by yours truly.