• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Blue Moon at Midnight

Started by RoseGirl, October 18, 2015, 02:15:34 PM

Quote from: eagle on October 21, 2015, 11:38:02 PM
Sorry folks there will be no show tonight. Lasha (RoseGirl) does not feel well and went to bed.

Give her our best and wish her well.

Lilith

Sorry folks there will be no show tonight. Lasha (RoseGirl) does not feel well and went to bed.

Hugs to you BOTH!  No worries, see you in the morning!  :-*

ShayP

Lasha (RoseGirl) does not feel well and went to bed.

Hope she feels better soon.

Ciardelo

I was feeling kind of puny myself and went to bed about halfway through Art's rootin' tootin' wild west show to finish listening last night. That show was exhausting in and of itself.

I hope you feel better soon Lasha!

All of this is my fault. I am not here and all hell breaks loose! Rose gets sick, Art gets shot at, Bateman gets mugged and Hoaxland had his show. Something something torsion field sith powers of protection not being activated for all of you. I am so much more powerful than Trostol now.

BOTF 2 in the theater was really fun though!

RoseGirl

Panic not, intrepid listeners.....there will be a Blue Moon at Midnight tonight. Feeling a tad better today but still not at 'full charm'. Soon, though...I think.

Anyway, yes...show tonight. Hopefully Art won't be shot at again tonight and Bateman will be safe from highwayman. Oye...what a night, eh?

gabrielle

That is really good news Rose Girl.  Glad you are feeling better.  Liberals get in and look what happens :)

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 22, 2015, 12:28:51 PM
All of this is my fault. I am not here and all hell breaks loose! Rose gets sick, Art gets shot at, Bateman gets mugged and Hoaxland had his show. Something something torsion field sith powers of protection not being activated for all of you. I am so much more powerful than Trostol now.

BOTF 2 in the theater was really fun though!

Yeah, real shame about that last one ;)

And darn it, I never even thought of checking the theatres.  Maybe I'll catch the trilogy when they have it on Sunday.

trostol

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 22, 2015, 12:42:26 PM
Panic not, intrepid listeners.....there will be a Blue Moon at Midnight tonight. Feeling a tad better today but still not at 'full charm'. Soon, though...I think.

Anyway, yes...show tonight. Hopefully Art won't be shot at again tonight and Bateman will be safe from highwayman. Oye...what a night, eh?

no no no lol highwaymen have a note of romance to them..those were thugs that got bateman

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 22, 2015, 01:57:19 PM
Yeah, real shame about that last one ;)

And darn it, I never even thought of checking the theatres.  Maybe I'll catch the trilogy when they have it on Sunday.

It was really a fun experience seeing it on the big screen! But I am a sucker for special event type screenings.

RoseGirl

Quote from: trostol on October 22, 2015, 04:59:16 PM
no no no lol highwaymen have a note of romance to them..those were thugs that got bateman

True, that....'low life scum suckers' may have been a better term. Or perhaps the simple 'raging creepos', for use at parties and special events.

Zenman

Quote from: gabrielle on October 22, 2015, 12:44:55 PM
  Liberals get in and look what happens :)

Lol. I didn't think of that, gab. I assumed it was from the shock of the news that Bidden wasn't going to run.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 23, 2015, 01:16:33 AM
No one on UFO ship?
No - totally dead. One bot, and one name I didn't recognize.

Apparently Hoaxy is talking politics again on OSOM by the comments being dropped over there.

Yeah I was listening for a bit (to OSOM).   Decided it was pointless.

Holy shit ! ! !
We can drop attachments on this thread.
Let's see if it takes. A bellgabber was asking about what happened w/ Hoaxy, so I pointed them to the relevant posts and compiled them into a PDF. The latest GabCast also addressed the situation very well too IMO.Ok Let's give it a try.
Send out the word if peeps want a copy.

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 23, 2015, 01:28:13 AM
Holy shit ! ! !
Let's see if it takes. A bellgabber was asking about what happened w/ Hoaxy, so I pointed them to the relevant posts and compiled them into a PDF. The latest GabCast also addressed the situation very well too IMO.Ok Let's give it a try.

I got it! :)

I hope I did justice to what happened. I tried to keep it as unbiased as possible - that was very hard to do.
For all peeps that want to know why I abandoned RCH, but I think it speaks to a lot peeps reasons for telling RCH 'goodbye & thanks for all the fish'.

trostol

Holy shit ! ! !

good work on that

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 23, 2015, 01:21:05 AM
Apparently Hoaxy is talking politics again on OSOM by the comments being dropped over there.

He's making me like him again. :(

TigerLily

Hello Sister RoseGirl/Lasha, Sandra and the rest of my friends. I ran away from home but just got back a little while ago

Missed you all. Off to bed for me and will catch you all tomorrow night

Love and Sweet Dreams, TigerLily

Quote from: TigerLily on October 23, 2015, 02:06:32 AM
Hello Sister RoseGirl/Lasha, Sandra and the rest of my friends. I ran away from home but just got back a little while ago

Missed you all. Off to bed for me and will catch you all tomorrow night

Love and Sweet Dreams, TigerLily
Hi Sister Tiger. Sorry I missed you. Sweet dreams  :)

Lilith

Holy shit ! ! !

Got it!  Thank You so MUCH !  ;D :-*

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for Blue Moon At Midnight: October 22, 2015

First Break: Gimme One Reason, Tracy Chapman, 1995

Second Break: Sleep, Allen Stone, The Sleep Sampler, 2013

Third Break: One Heart, Leftover Cuties, Past & Future, 2013

Fourth Break: 'Worship', Escape Mechanism, Cast Of Thousands, 2004

Fifth Break: Trap Door, Stars, ATO Records, Spring Sampler, 2015

Sixth Break: Robot, Ivory Layne, Date Unknown

Seventh Break: House Keeping, Cibo Matto, Hotel Valentine, 2014

Eighth Break: Into The Mystic, Van Morrison, Moon Dance, 1984