• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151014 - Steven Greer - Disclosure - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 14, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

ChandlersDad

Quote from: VtaGeezer on October 14, 2015, 11:03:17 PM
Jeez, this megastructure stuff reminds me of Art urgently reporting the progress of the mysterious huge companion object tracking with Comet Hale-Bopp in late '96.  I distinctly remember a older woman caller who thanked Art for the warning and advising him that they had sold their house and were liquidating all there possessions. Every time I hear an outlandish claim about UFOs I wonder what happened to that couple.  The Heaven's Gate mass suicide in San Diego came out of that "companion" nonsense too.  IIRC, it turned out that some ass had hoaxed a photo from an observatory and set off the loonies.

Courtney Browne was the major culprit in the faked picture scandal.

Juan Cena

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 14, 2015, 11:00:52 PM
"AND BEHOLD, A WHITE HORSE"

Words, baby.  Crazy words!

Pretty sure Johnny Cash had a lot of knowledge about the White Horse.

trostol

man..not only that ..he is cocky..he needs to be KTFO

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on October 14, 2015, 10:58:50 PM
They even threatened this dude he knew milk man and garbage man.

Where did this dick go to med school?

The Dr Zorba School for Rectal Gerbil Smuggling.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 14, 2015, 11:06:04 PM
Pretty sure Johnny Cash had a lot of knowledge about the White Horse.

is the White Horse a drink that comes with an umbrella?

AppealPlay

Quote from: Crapphazzard on October 14, 2015, 11:06:14 PM
this what i think he kind of looks like :D

You shouldn't channel aliens, mmmkay?  Channeling aliens is bad, mmmkay...

Donald Noory

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 14, 2015, 11:04:01 PM
CONFIRMED ALIEN

That's a Sleestak. Are they aliens? I can't remember. I just remember Holly riding on that dinosaur.

ShayP

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 14, 2015, 11:07:46 PM
That's a Sleestak. Are they aliens? I can't remember. I just remember Holly riding on that dinosaur.

Prehistoric dudes.  ;)

Crapphazzard

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 14, 2015, 11:07:24 PM
You shouldn't channel aliens, mmmkay?  Channeling aliens is bad, mmmkay...
we could all work at the planuh...aarium.  lol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 14, 2015, 11:06:48 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D That movie is so underrated. Joe Pesci is a titan.

I just realized I've been zoning out reading the wiki on Beavis and Butthead for the last six pages because of the Beavis alien. That show is deep man.

Juan Cena

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 14, 2015, 10:54:59 PM
Ha. Actually I wouldn't, I would suspect that it's a planet sized computer simulating a virtual universe for the transcended aliens.

Okay, that's deep.

trostol

Catsmile

Quote from: VtaGeezer on October 14, 2015, 11:03:17 PM
Jeez, this megastructure stuff reminds me of Art urgently reporting the progress of the mysterious huge companion object tracking with Comet Hale-Bopp in late '96.  I distinctly remember a older woman caller who thanked Art for the warning and advising him that they had sold their house and were liquidating all there possessions. Every time I hear an outlandish claim about UFOs I wonder what happened to that couple.  The Heaven's Gate mass suicide in San Diego came out of that "companion" nonsense too.  IIRC, it turned out that some ass had hoaxed a photo from an observatory and set off the loonies.

Problem?

ChandlersDad

Good Grief! Art is bringing up Brookings again? he used to do that in the 90's. Once he gets set on something, he never lets go.  i wonder if Art will ask Greer if he recommends going to the light or away from the light?