• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151006 - Prof. Ronald Mallett - Time Travel - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 06, 2015, 08:01:38 PM

ArJuna

We are arming ISIS while the Russians kill them. What a cluster fuck out there.

albrecht

Listening on TuneIn this time and getting some buffering issues (though I have it set for large buffer.) Oddly don't have problem with other streaming radio programs (Screamer, etc) for show on computer or on the SW. Who knows. Could be my phone. I like this guest and his story and setting back for what should be a good show!

MV/Liberace!

those of you who have been getting kicked by the server for refreshing too much...

if/when it happens, immediately browse to ufoship.com.  then send me a PM and tell me if you were able to view ufoship.com or not.  both sites are on the same server, so i'm trying to figure out if you're being temporarily banned by the whole server or just by the bellgab forum software.

trostol

ahhh..70's music..such a good time for some amazing singers and song writers

bateman

Quote from: MV on October 06, 2015, 10:11:48 PM
those of you who have been getting kicked by the server for refreshing too much...

if/when it happens, immediately browse to ufoship.com.  then send me a PM and tell me if you were able to view ufoship.com or not.  both sites are on the same server, so i'm trying to figure out if you're being temporarily banned by the whole server or just by the bellgab forum software.

I miss Divine.

RoseGirl

hi kids...on time for once.  :) Another time travel show....sounds like a good one.

Oculary

Year of the cat. I knew a gal obsessed by that song. I didn't
get it. Is that considered a one hit wonder?

Dyna-X

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 06, 2015, 10:13:01 PM
hi kids...on time for once.  :) Another time travel show....sounds like a good one.

Hi Rose!  Did you travel back in time to make it here on time this time?

slippingaway

I'm on board, but so sleepy. Probably gonna have to grab the podcast in the morning. I'm using Podcast Addict for Android. Nicest thing about it is it lets you increase the play speed without increasing pitch. You can turn play speed up 20% and get the whole show in, in just 2 hours without it sounding too rushed.

GravitySucks

I got kicked and I wasn't even refreshing. Just trying to reply to a post by posting an attachment.

coaster

Pretty sad to hear a kid wanting to go back in time to see his father.

Hautex

Quote from: slippingaway on October 06, 2015, 10:16:50 PM
I'm on board, but so sleepy. Probably gonna have to grab the podcast in the morning. I'm using Podcast Addict for Android. Nicest thing about it is it lets you increase the play speed without increasing pitch. You can turn play speed up 20% and get the whole show in, in just 2 hours without it sounding too rushed.
May be because I'm getting older, but I savor every moment of a quality radio host..

Quote from: norland2424 on October 06, 2015, 10:09:46 PM
lol thats why no one really cares if the ruskies bomb them, you wont see us going to war for their behalf

Yeah, behind closed doors, the Obama administration is very happy with what Russia is doing. They are doing the dirty work we can't do.  I wish the general public would stop trying to build this up as the prelude to WW III.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: popple on October 06, 2015, 10:03:32 PM
....but gnoory sucking brought us all together & brought Art back to us  :'(
^^^^^'see there you go again with that Popple wisdom thingie you do so well!

albrecht

Quote from: coaster on October 06, 2015, 10:18:50 PM
Pretty sad to hear a kid wanting to go back in time to see his father.
Yeah but I see some positive sides to it. How many kids decide on an idea and follow through all the way with hard work, schools, money issues, etc and keep the idea alive, despite possible derision in their professional career? I hope he figures it out, but even if he doesn't he has taught others and contributed to education and some good radio over the years.

nbirnes

Quote from: Hautex on October 06, 2015, 10:18:56 PM
   May be because I'm getting older, but I savor every moment of a quality radio host..

This has got to be like finding a case of Chateau Lafite, all dusty ... each show is a treat. Perfectly smooth.

aldousburbank

Luv the "medication time" avatar

Bodach

This show is already kicking ass.  Was so happy to see who the guest was, this morning.