• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151005 - Tess Gerritsen - Author - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 05, 2015, 04:32:03 PM

chefist

Quote from: Barfly on October 05, 2015, 10:10:58 PM
Just oral and anal, Bill Clinton said its not sex

Well depends on the definition of "is"

Quote from: maren on October 05, 2015, 10:11:05 PM
Not sue why you posted this, but I"m happy and relived by the outcome!

Amazing wasn't it? Northwest teams aren't supposed to be that lucky. Football so isn't my game but I follow the Hawks since my family is all 12s.

Robert

Heh...my fellow coach & I had our team (Cardinals) slaughter a team we really wanted trounce this past Sat.: our former HC's Jets in the Jr. PeeWee div. of the Bronx Warrior Football League.  So yeah, I know the feeling.  Our players had a great time too.

Sean92008

Hi all.  I'm so glad Tess is on! 

Tess has ties to San Diego...  Can anyone name another guest who had San Diego ties???

Rocky4228

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 05, 2015, 10:12:37 PM
Amazing wasn't it? Northwest teams aren't supposed to be that lucky. Football so isn't my game but I follow the Hawks since my family is all 12s.
It helps when the refs make mistakes in their favor.  Lions should have kept ball on penalty for illegal batting.  Shades of the Fail Mary.

albrecht

Quote from: trostol on October 05, 2015, 10:05:00 PM
"Water, water, everywhere,
     And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
     Nor any drop to drink."
Speaking of problems, how come it took so long for recent Maiden album to get to me? Even Amazon and big-box store had problems? I was hoping it was awesome demand but I hear it was bad production problems...crazy. Up the Irons! Can't wait for new tour and the new plane arriving here....

jazmunda

Quote from: stevenotero on October 05, 2015, 10:09:06 PM
They claim they aren't Leo http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8804.msg537401.html#msg537401

Plus, I think Leo is the type of asshat to register on here himself and post as himself. He was going public w/ his accusations anyway.

Might not be Leo but the intention is obviously throw a spanner in the works of Team Art Bell.

Barfly

Quote from: ziznak on October 05, 2015, 10:13:06 PM
all the animals are posting tonight huh?
Problem?
I prefer to call it entertainment and hidden intelligent conversation

trostol

Quote from: albrecht on October 05, 2015, 10:14:32 PM
Speaking of problems, how come it took so long for recent Maiden album to get to me? Even Amazon and big-box store had problems? I was hoping it was awesome demand but I hear it was bad production problems...crazy. Up the Irons! Can't wait for new tour and the new plane arriving here....

that does suck

maren

GRAVITY SUCKS -- Art just gave you the perfect intro for your question!!!

Catsmile

I'm gonna say negative things, and be a bully...  ruining it for everyone else.

"Negative things."  :P

Sean92008

She kicks ass.  She's very personable, she liked Art's approach on the previous shows.