• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Favorite MITD episode so far?

Started by henge0stone, October 03, 2015, 07:27:14 AM

Uncle Duke

Favorite serious show was Peter Davenport, but the most entertaining, by a wide margin, was the crazy woman from Texas with the pie eating, shirt wearing Bigfoot(s).

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 08, 2015, 10:43:39 PM
Favorite serious show was Peter Davenport, but the most entertaining, by a wide margin, was the crazy woman from Texas with the pie eating, shirt wearing Bigfoot(s).
I wish some people picked on that passive radar system Davenport discussed and there was some discussion on these boards about the idea. I think would be a cool idea, just for they tech, and- maybe for UFO or even cartel flights in- and link with app to alert those in area to go take photos, recon, etc.

Coffeeman

Quote from: albrecht on December 08, 2015, 11:02:05 PM
I wish some people picked on that passive radar system Davenport discussed and there was some discussion on these boards about the idea. I think would be a cool idea, just for they tech, and- maybe for UFO or even cartel flights in- and link with app to alert those in area to go take photos, recon, etc.

Oh, its been tried before. The CIA used some primitive sensing technologies to track the movement of NVA and Viet Cong fighters along the Ho Chi Minh trail. The two biggest problems are as always - power and maintenance.

henge0stone

The Martins & Birnes show was one of the best. I loved finally Amity being debunked as well as the ghost stories afterwards.