• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151002 - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thred

Started by jazmunda, October 02, 2015, 08:52:57 PM

popple

Maybe the screaming lady could scream the news. Or will she be leaving with Leo?

ZomZom

You'd think C2C would be embarrassed to copy/steal DMN.  Come up with your own ideas FFS.

Lilith

Quote from: Zenman on October 02, 2015, 10:14:27 PM
White Crow. He's got the voice.

Oh Yeah...great idea..He's talk about bellgabbers lols .what FUN that would be!!!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ShayP on October 02, 2015, 10:13:25 PM
The jig is up man.

"Hi Art, this is Robin Falcov and do I have a story for you."

starrmtn001

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 02, 2015, 10:09:35 PM
Seriously someone from Bellgab should read the news.
Yes!  ShayP offered.  Art should hold auditions.  Ya know, we have Heather and Rossy on board, why not the news caster also? ;)

trostol

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 02, 2015, 10:15:14 PM
Did Art say that Leo wanted to take his producer Heather with him to Coast also?

no..sounded like he said Leo had issues with Keith..Leo said Keith or him..supposedly has offers from C2C.,..wanted to take the news writer with im i believe

Adam Curry the guy from MTV does voiceover sometimes, or at least he talks about doing so on his radio show.

inuk2600

Did Art say that Leo wanted to take his producer Heather with him to Coast also?

No, Amy not Heather.

Sean92008

Quote from: michio on October 02, 2015, 10:12:29 PM
Beyoncé is grief-stricken by this going to the dark side news.

Considering the idiot-laden audience (hey, dave appeals to it...) they'll have a tough time accepting people who don't know how to pronounce "Bee on  say."

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.  Nice idea but not sustaining interest.  That was my bathroom break and toothbrushing time.

He wanted to take Amy. She was a guest on Richard's show a couple weeks ago. Richard was flirting with her so much.

ShayP

littlechris

Quote from: bateman on October 02, 2015, 10:09:56 PM
I almost can't believe the lengths Coast are going to try to sabotage Art.

It's cuz they're SCURRED!!!!!!!!!

zeebo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 02, 2015, 10:13:38 PM
Hi Bateman!

What are the chances of doing Dark City more than once a week?  Depending on your schedule of course.  Multiple Dark City's would be so awesome! ;D

Forget Dark City.  We need Dark Megalopolis!

"Hopefully there is more in your life than a short conversation with me"

Donald Noory

I'd rather hear Gilbert Gottfreid read the news than that brain-dead corksucker John B. Wells.

chad2wycked

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 02, 2015, 10:06:38 PM
Too true. Dark Matter News was the worst part of the program.

Meh.  I actually enjoyed it mostly.  But yah, seriously, fuck that guy. Maybe he can team up with Jimmy Church.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on October 02, 2015, 10:15:00 PM
Apparently there were hurt feelings over Keith not linking the news website on artbell.com and declaring Leo's site as competition. Coast meddling in Art's show is a given but the fractured relationship that led to the split lands squarely on Keith's shoulders, in my opinion.

Missed the opening, seems completely fucking retarded to bring Leo on and let him have his own news site, instead of posting on the DM site... Yeah, there's no way that could go tits up.

Dave's scummy, definitely a given he would poach talent... I don't hold this against Leo, I loved those news bits.

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 02, 2015, 10:18:09 PM
I'd rather hear Gilbert Gottfreid read the news than that brain-dead corksucker John B. Wells.

At least John will not buy into Dave and sell out Art.

ZomZom

To listen to old Art Bell shows do a search in the TuneIn app.  Lots of streams.

ShayP

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 02, 2015, 10:16:06 PM
Yes!  ShayP offered.  Art should hold auditions.  Ya know, we have Heather and Rossy on board, why not the news caster also? ;)

I'd love too!  I have no experience aside from getting plus grades in public speaking and communications many moons ago.  I hate the sound of my own voice but I've been told it's good.  I know...I know...this is my little fantasy right now.  ;D

WanagoBleu

Yes! Bring Lazarus back. There are LOTS of people who have not heard him! And I am always interested in he a his story again.

Sean92008

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 02, 2015, 10:18:46 PM
Missed the opening, seems completely fucking retarded to bring Leo on and let him have his own news site, instead of posting on the DM site... Yeah, there's no way that could go tits up.

Dave's scummy, definitely a given he would poach talent... I don't hold this against Leo, I loved those news bits.

Poach talent, poach guests, poach pizza rolls...  Yet, he owns "suck."

Demontooth

I skipped through the news segments anyway.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ShayP on October 02, 2015, 10:20:04 PM
I'd love too!  I have no experience aside from getting plus grades in public speaking and communications many moons ago.  I hate the sound of my own voice but I've been told it's good.  I know...I know...this is my little fantasy right now.  ;D
Open lines tonight ShayP.  Call in! ;)