• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151001 - Father Michael Maginot - Exorcism - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 01, 2015, 08:43:55 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Zenman on October 01, 2015, 10:16:03 PM
Wow, the Tarts are sure looking exquisite tonight.   :P  :)
Thank you Zenman.  So, my Halloween Kitty Tart is workin' for ya? ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 01, 2015, 10:20:04 PM
(This is where I'd post a gif expressing my excitement at this happening but won't out of respect to those with bad internet connections)
:-*

lonevoice

'Evening, all and sundry.  Happy to be tuning in tonight and sharing the live time with all the vaguely lovable misfits.

Justme

(This is where I'd post a gif expressing my excitement at this happening but won't out of respect to those with bad internet connections)

Sorry If my posting a gif screwed anyone

Sean92008

I think this guy is nodding first and then remembering that he has to talk.  "Uh, yes."  Hahaha!  I could hear it in Art's voice, "oh-oh."

Blame curses on WOMEN!!!  Yeah, baby!  That's the truth... and it ain't just monthly!

coaster

Now I feel bad for mentioning the gif thing.

starrmtn001

Quote from: lonevoice on October 01, 2015, 10:24:47 PM
'Evening, all and sundry.  Happy to be tuning in tonight and sharing the live time with all the vaguely lovable misfits.
Hi there lonevoice!  October, your time to shine! ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: Catsmile on October 01, 2015, 10:23:32 PM
Bells Bitches gonna stab uh motha fuckha in da neck when day find out about Arts Tarts.

Bring it on Bitches

Zenman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 01, 2015, 10:23:59 PM
Thank you Zenman.  So, my Halloween Kitty Tart is workin' for ya? ;D

It's adorable, starr. That's better than exquisite in many respects.

Weirdoradio

Does anyone know if Art talks to the guests during breaks and commercials? Like maybe gives them instruction/pep talks/directs them a bit more?

TigerLily

Quote from: lonevoice on October 01, 2015, 10:24:47 PM
Hi LV

trostol

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 01, 2015, 10:29:55 PM
Does anyone know if Art talks to the guests during breaks and commercials? Like maybe gives them instruction/pep talks/directs them a bit more?

if you go by periscope...doesnt look like it

Zenman

Quote from: Catsmile on October 01, 2015, 10:23:32 PM
Bells Bitches gonna stab uh motha fuckha in da neck when day find out about Arts Tarts.

Lol. Are they FB based?

starrmtn001

Pop up has the hiccups tonight.  I'm using my Windows Media Player.  No hiccups, but it's a couple of minutes behind the Pop up broadcast.

Jocko Johnson

They been drinking their piss in outter space for a bunch of years now??

Weirdoradio

Quote from: trostol on October 01, 2015, 10:30:38 PM
if you go by periscope...doesnt look like it

He usually only Periscopes on Fridays during open lines, unless I'm mistaken. The two/three times I've caught him have been on Fridays, and the only time I called in during an open lines evening and was rolled over during a break he was talking to someone (presumably Heather).