• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150928 - Nick Redfern - Unsolved Mysteries - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 28, 2015, 08:02:28 PM

someguy

Quote from: phrodo on September 28, 2015, 10:08:56 PM
We could tell you .. but then would have to shoot you. So use this forum and like it.

I've been using this forum way fuckin longer than you have

chefist

Quote from: coaster on September 28, 2015, 10:08:17 PM
My sister used to live in GI. I live in Lincoln. Hate it. Hate it.

My Grand Dad homesteaded there...many moved back to southern Illinois which is where I am from...interesting history for sure...I'm sure Lincoln is much better...

Noorynoid

Quote from: someguy on September 28, 2015, 10:07:30 PM
hey is there any IRC chat

Yes, there are several but limited and not as colorful as Bellgab. It's a different interwebs these days....

Quote from: ShayP on September 28, 2015, 10:09:13 PM
Glad to see someone else likes Ultraman. (chefist)  8)

I used a similar avatar for a short time.

avatar infringement on chefist. first offense just a warning

Ned529

Quote from: phrodo on September 28, 2015, 10:07:44 PM
Yes indeed. Great news! As a parent .. I know how unsettling it is when your child is not feeling well -- no matter if it's a cold or flu or as my son had this past weekend -- a severely sprained wrist -- there were a few hours (I was at work and getting sparse info from my ex) that I didn't know if it was a sprain or broken. It sucks and makes it hard to concentrate on work.
This is very true. When my boy is feelin ill it is a nerve wracking night at work. Good for lil Asia though!

chefist

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 28, 2015, 10:09:54 PM
Hey there Chefist!  Good evening. :D

Hi Star...happy Monday! I'm not a wicked witch...just a slightly naughty necromancer... 8)

Art

Oh damn, break out the MREs, the show must've picked up some Survivalist advertisers.

Hautex

If anyone plays "the golf club on PS4, just built a course called "BellGab Golf and Beer Garden" even has a few golf carts that found their way into the water below the beer garden.... accidently...

Quote from: Rocky4228 on September 28, 2015, 10:02:24 PM
Well, I'm is a good mood after Aaron Rodgers threw for 5 TDs.  8)

Only caught parts of the game, another one for the Pack.

Chi-town suffered a blow out yesterday. Sorry BarFly   :(

Art: "Global Thermal Nuclear War"

Would you like to play a game ? (War Games)

trostol

you really should stop looking for that Art..cause you are pretty much giving witches a bad name

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 28, 2015, 10:01:17 PM
Every time I hear that Moroder tune I feel like i'm floating through a wormhole....

To me I feel like my will is being pounded into submission to the Devil's mouthpiece.

Damn, Art's hitting it out of the park, Nuclear war, Body snatcers, and Witches, Oh MY :o

Noorynoid

"Cosmic upheaval is not so moving as a little child pondering the death
of a sparrow in the corner of a barn." -Anouk Aimee, French Actor

maren

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 28, 2015, 10:10:04 PM
Art's trying to scare the pants off of us!

I'll tell you, Putin already scares the hell out of me.  I keep telling my friend "I'm glad I'll be dead before climate change makes living too uncomfortable, and he says-- don't count on it.  I feel that way about Putin, too --- What a sick fuck.

someguy

really looking forward to hearing nick redfern tonight, I'm reading his newest book