• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Quote from: albrecht on September 15, 2017, 06:05:09 PM
"Grassy-ass," as our illegals say. I guess they figured out how easy it is to convert Wav to MP3 or that, maybe, YT does it for you?
I can't believe they expected me (us) to believe that nonsense.
Anybody seen the new website yet?
Me either.

When, and if there is a program worth mentioning, I will mention it. Only news is,
WND has assigned a young woman to chat with Wells during the news section,
which is up on YT, for now, anyway.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on September 21, 2017, 07:15:23 PM
When, and if there is a program worth mentioning, I will mention it. Only news is,
WND has assigned a young woman to chat with Wells during the news section,
which is up on YT, for now, anyway.

What is WND OLarry?

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Where are you peeps?...

I am hiding at: http://tfrlive.com/listen-live/  ...

Join an actual Forum at: http://tfrlive.com/chat/  ...

Later Peeps,...

Bomar

albrecht

Quote from: brig on September 21, 2017, 07:29:12 PM
What is WND OLarry?
World Net Daily
www.wnd.com
Started, as I recall, as a basically anti-Clinton news website way back when and now has turned into an interesting mix of news, "news," and commentary that covers everything from traditional conservatives, religious conservatives, conspiracy theorists, border-line "racists," anti-Muslim, pro-Israel, and the-world-is-ending-soon due to (pick your poison here- Biblical signs, Obama, Commies, illegals, natural phenomena, leftists, Big Brother, Hillary, UN, etc.) It runs the gamut but on the "right" or libertarian side or religious side for the most part. Sells "prep" stuff, water filters, supplements, books, DVDs, religious interpretive texts, - so the usual.

Bomar

Quote from: brig on September 21, 2017, 07:29:12 PM
What is WND OLarry?

Brig,...

"World Net Daily"

Link: http://www.wnd.com/ ...

Later,...

Bomar

PS: I like this knock off for craziness...

Link: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/  ...

Lilith

What doesn WND have to do with Wells?   I thought his program was independent of outside influence.  That's why he collects a subscription fee, Right?

Bomar

Quote from: brig on September 22, 2017, 03:21:38 AM

What does WND have to do with Wells? 

Brig,...

The reason why guys do anything weird, "She's Cute"...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on September 22, 2017, 09:25:36 AM
Brig,...

The reason why guys do anything weird, "She's Cute"...

Bomar

bomar <3

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on September 21, 2017, 07:41:56 PM
anti-Muslim, pro-Israel

2009 called. It wants its propaganda back.

Swishypants

Pretty sure John B. Wells and Caravan To Midnight is on the verge of going under.

Lilith

Quote from: Swishypants on September 24, 2017, 09:46:33 PM
Pretty sure John B. Wells and Caravan To Midnight is on the verge of going under.

Please tell me more about this.

Swishypants

He's grumpy and pushy and nobody really likes him anymore. His shows are boring mostly. All the original supporters have left. He turned sucky.

Swishypants

...and he lies all the time about things and blames it on tech problems any average 15 year old can solve in an hour.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on September 25, 2017, 09:33:14 AM
...and he lies all the time about things and blames it on tech problems any average 15 year old can solve in an hour.

And he seems to have some sort of problem with this place. Can you believe that guy?!  >:(

Swishypants

I do like it when Wells talks about how tough he is and what a Judo Master he is. It's funny. He likes Navy SEAL's. He thinks they're very cool! :)

Lilith

Quote from: Swishypants on September 25, 2017, 09:30:12 AM
He's grumpy and pushy and nobody really likes him anymore. His shows are boring mostly. All the original supporters have left. He turned sucky.

And he never fulfilled his promise of a "Live TV show with Live chat".

And he chases people away with his evangelizing.  I for one, never signed up for a preacher.  I don't have any issues with listening to a preacher, or any other religious enthusiast once in a while, but I did NOT sign up for some arrogant talk show host preaching at me, or telling me how I should behave.

My /per year $60 sub is up October 9th, and will NOT be renewed.

Lilith

Quote from: Swishypants on September 25, 2017, 10:30:26 AM
I do like it when Wells talks about how tough he is and what a Judo Master he is. It's funny. He likes Navy SEAL's. He thinks they're very cool! :)

I agree that there is a comedic element, but it has become old news and stale for me now.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Swishypants on September 25, 2017, 10:30:26 AM

I think I asked him, if he thinks he can beat up hannity in a fight. I could be wrong but I know I asked him something along those lines during our interview. Good times.

Swishypants

He shouldn't have listened to that woman, and he should have been nicer. Now he can re-live KZEW all over again.

Swishypants

John doesn't understand "dance with the date that brung ya." He will last awhile longer, but just long enough to make it so he doesn't know why he failed.  Brigg, you and I used to talk a lot back in the beginning. I was ready to bring the hammer down on John a year ago but was hoping he would rectify himself. It didn't happen. So he's done now; he just doesn't know it yet. LOL!

Swishypants

Hacking Paypal accounts put there to see if you will do it isn't smart.

I think I pissed him off, when I sent an e-mail with the title "I wonder if Mr. Wells reads his e-mail"
I guess he does !
I wouldn't be surprised if he mentions something about it tonight. hehe

Swishypants

It's become plainly obvious that John B. Wells is nothing but a low-rent evangelist and small time scam artist. Brigg is right. He never kept his word on anything and just rely's upon a steady stream of unknowing lonely people to pay for his Communist Jet. Lately he's been doing things with user accounts and the FBI and IRS are about to come see him.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Swishypants on September 26, 2017, 03:47:08 PM
It's become plainly obvious that John B. Wells is nothing but a low-rent evangelist and small time scam artist. Brigg is right. He never kept his word on anything and just rely's upon a steady stream of unknowing lonely people to pay for his Communist Jet. Lately he's been doing things with user accounts and the FBI and IRS are about to come see him.

Ugh oh

Swishypants

It's not hard to detect the desperation in his constant demands for new subscribers. "Many people are joining the Caravan..." - Wait right there! No! No they're not John. You've creeped everyone out with your constant big-tent revival Christianity, and annoyed everyone with claiming you can't produce a one man show without delivering it a day after it's due and even then fucking half of it up, even though you have a "crew" to help you. No one is joining. They are leaving in droves and you are a desperate for money! Bankruptcy beckons! Trump won and now you have no boogy-man, although I'm sure he will continue to do the Chicken Little thing so the last 65 year old grandmother thinks she HAS to join or else! Younger people do shows just like his for free everyday on Youtube, and do it better, and do it on their own or at most with the help of one other person. They don't charge for it and they make money! How is that I wonder?

Also, remember when he said: "This is not a political show." Yes it was! "I am not going to shove Christianity down your throat." Yes you did! "We're going to do high definition and have call-ins in a live format!" Nope, you didn't manage it in 4 years! "The Caravaners are the best audience anyone could hope for!" Then why do you censor their comments John? :)

If you didn't hear the show last night, you missed nothing. It amounted to the Wells rant, then a previously recorded trip to Dane Wiggington's place. The sound was horrible, but not a word about any of it. I guarantee my comment will not be posted. Wiggington was just on 2 shows ago.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on September 27, 2017, 04:05:35 PM
If you didn't hear the show last night, you missed nothing. It amounted to the Wells rant, then a previously recorded trip to Dane Wiggington's place. The sound was horrible, but not a word about any of it. I guarantee my comment will not be posted. Wiggington was just on 2 shows ago.

Thank You for the report O'Larry!

Swishypants

That guy got a second chance, and pissed it in the wind for Ego. Sad.