• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150924 - David Jacobs - UFOs & Abductions - LIVE Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 24, 2015, 05:00:22 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: norland2424 on September 24, 2015, 10:40:37 PM
nope not a davebot im actually asking since it was on the dark matter news when i turned on the stream  ;D
Yes

popple

LMAO "felt he was being used as a stallion to improve their stock"

Wow that is a pretty large male ego. A stallion to improve their stock lol. Can I get a picture of this stud?

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 24, 2015, 10:35:40 PM
I would think Arts got some 6 ft fencing around his homestead. Somebody going over that should remember that people who live in the desert don't always keep rattlesnake shot in the first chamber of their .38. Sometimes it's all hollow points, because maybe it's not rattlesnake season. Just saying.......
Mine: 240 grain semi-jacketed hollow points. 44Mag D.E. Those puppies will put down a Griz under 100 feet.

Speaking of Whitley Strieber, I'm pretty sure he was Victor. The alleged Area 51 employee. I just watched a documentary on that the other day and his finger prints were all over it.

Hautex

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 24, 2015, 10:41:54 PM
Wow that is a pretty large male ego. A stallion to improve their stock lol. Can I get a picture of this stud?
only a mug shot, stallion was busted for inadequate exposure

PING

Quote from: Hautex on September 24, 2015, 10:36:35 PM
only 3 keys unlock all the gas pumps, guessing it takes only 2 keys to keep the web safe

PGP ?   lol ;)

Weirdoradio

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 24, 2015, 10:43:08 PM
Speaking of Whitley Strieber, I'm pretty sure he was Victor. The alleged Area 51 employee. I just watched a documentary on that the other day and his finger prints were all over it.

Quimby how dare you

Go have some clam chowdah.

(I actually wanna believe that he was Victor. I gotta go back and compare that episode to Whitley's way of speaking and see if any of it matches up.)

Quote from: lonevoice on September 24, 2015, 10:38:23 PM
Yeah, from everything Art's said, if he ever did catch someone climbing over his fence, the next time we'd hear from them would be on an EVP show. 

Tee-Hee-Hee - yup :)

Sean92008

Ev'nin' all.

This static scares the hell out of me.  Another web failure would be horrible.

If he were to throttle his internet speed needs and lower the quality, maybe he'd avert any problems.

Every time he says "Betty Hill," I immediately thing "Benny..."

WanagoBleu

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 24, 2015, 10:42:44 PM
Mine: 240 grain semi-jacketed hollow points. 44Mag D.E. Those puppies will put down a Griz under 100 feet.
that will work.

PING

Quote from: Spinner on September 24, 2015, 10:34:51 PM

Hmmm... I wonder how a wire gets pulled/yanked in a locked box. ???

Art should have the box the wife is in dusted for fingerprints.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Noorynoid on September 24, 2015, 10:13:15 PM
Rocks, nothing to see here, move along...

Are you kidding! !? The data shows the torsion field measurements are a terpinhydron and the distance between them is exactly...19.5 !!!!!!!!

Weirdoradio

Art coming up with thoughts about dominant Asian genes.

INNERESTIN.