• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150923 - Tess Gerritsen - CANCELLED - Replay Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 23, 2015, 05:26:43 PM

trostol

Quote from: Dave Noorie on September 23, 2015, 10:29:56 PM
Wonder if Bigfoot traveling through a portal caused Mr Bell's internet to go down. Or Tommy.

nom nom nom.  ouch.

Planet X clearly got a hold of Art

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Dyna-X on September 23, 2015, 10:04:03 PM
Uh Oh....I thought he had a backup internet service for just this kind of event....
He should have 1, 2, 3 times the back up! Weird, for a guy who was so "all in" that he quit a gig for piss poor callers, coverage, streaming and sound etc and sat on the sidelines for 2 yrs...there is no back up systems! ????

How do we sell this if it is unrelable???
Art, somebody's head has got to roll on this failure. Can't keep happening.
What sux is we get no info from his site from anyone??? Just another mystery.

I just checked artbell.com and it only has info of the replay up. I guess Art is just going to skip tonight? Lame. 

Sean92008

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 23, 2015, 10:27:53 PM
Here's a thought...

I have a friend that lives in upstate NY. He doesn't have an ISP. He gets online via his mobile phone hooked to his PC or xbox one. If Art has an unlimited data plan couldn't he use that as a backup?

It's a little more complex.  Many TV stations use what is called "The Brick," it is a 4G LTE interface with no lag time and two-way streaming so that people can talk to each other without long delays.  I guess Pahrump doesn't have fiber or 4G LTE service there.

Zenman

I've got a weird, itchy feeling on this. I'd've thought by now either Art would be up and running or Keith would've come on and explained things a little better. Can all of Art's internet connections down??

trostol

Quote from: Zenman on September 23, 2015, 10:32:05 PM
I've got a weird, itchy feeling on this. I'd've thought by now either Art would be up and running or Keith would've come on and explained things a little better. Can all of Art's internet connections down??

looks like it..no updates on his FB

bateman

Quote from: trostol on September 23, 2015, 10:28:52 PM
good ones..i ..until "recently" didnt do that with the BTTF's except 3 for some reason lol always liked 3 the best of them

It's just too goofy for me. The ending of 2 is so perfect with the guy in the rain. I kind of just want to imagine an entirely different #3.

Sean92008

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on September 23, 2015, 10:25:19 PM
That's what I'm using with no problem at all in SoCal.

Time Warner Cable, Carlsbad.  21MBPS down.  2MBPS up.

Whereislucky

Repeat?! I want a 22.7 cent credit on my time traveler account STAT

TigerLily

Quote from: Sean92008 on September 23, 2015, 10:29:02 PM
The image of Scully stirs me deep down in my shorts.

I may have yellow fever but there's a few red heads who hold a special place in my nether regions.
TMI Way TMI

AppealPlay

EVERYTHING'S NOT GOING TO BE ALRIGHT

Noorynoid

Been googling looking for local internet outage info for Pahrump but haven't found anything yet, could be a fiber cut maybe?

trostol

Quote from: bateman on September 23, 2015, 10:33:24 PM
It's just too goofy for me. The ending of 2 is so perfect with the guy in the rain. I kind of just want to imagine an entirely different #3.

i can see that..much of it doesn't really feel like it goes with the timeline but i am a sucker for good and more so funny Westerns...of which Silverado is one of my faves

They should let Richard start an hour early so he can have a 3 hour show tonight.

so 9/23 was indeed the end of the world. Art is a rerun

A pop in by redacted to break the news would've been nice

Jocko Johnson

I've heard that the people at M.Vandeevan Inc and Taintco guys have ways of fixing stuff like this and installing the proper and necessary hardware and software as well as back ups...hmm anyone have their number to forward to Art??

pate

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 23, 2015, 10:35:19 PM
They should let Richard start an hour early so he can have a 3 hour show tonight.

I disagtree......

Donald Noory

Maybe the shadow person Art saw the other day keeps pulling his connection from his computer.

Noorynoid

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 23, 2015, 10:31:47 PM
I just checked artbell.com and it only has info of the replay up. I guess Art is just going to skip tonight? Lame.

Well that just sucks. I'm going to wax my legs just because I can and I'm a man thing

We have time traveled back to days that we had no Art.  Just a reminder to us all that we never seem to know how wonderful something is until it is gone. 

Sean92008

I may come back here but, for now, night all.  Off to play with a bunch of new cell phones and to clean a couple of all files.

If you ever want to reign in your cell phone bill (like my family is 4 devices for $36/mo) let me know in a PM. 

Peace out.

I was SO looking forward to Tess.

jazmunda

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 23, 2015, 10:31:47 PM

What else can he do without internet?