• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150908 – Deborah Anderson - Witches - Live Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 08, 2015, 09:58:35 PM

WOTR

Quote from: maren on September 08, 2015, 10:21:15 PM
He's probably the best I"ve heard -- and I'm liking this, too.  She sounds nice (to the chagrin of some, I'm sure).
I think Art may have found a keeper.  She does not need to invoke curses and "pray" to demons- so long as she does not tell me that positive thoughts, rainbows and unicorns are the answers to all I am happy.

maren

Quote from: ASC on September 08, 2015, 10:24:44 PM
oh lord

Hoagland like material here

I was just going to mention that (and I'm sure everyone was thinking it).  But RCH has it under control lately. !

trostol

Quote from: WOTR on September 08, 2015, 10:25:10 PM
I think Art may have found a keeper.  She does not need to invoke curses and "pray" to demons- so long as she does not tell me that positive thoughts, rainbows and unicorns are the answers to all I am happy.

yeah thats a new agey witch..dont take them seriously

If Art was asking what I was thinking, he would ask each guest as the first question : Are you real, or are you full of shit?

Zenman

Good question, Sharon!

ETA: Cat--definitely wouldn't have guessed that answer!

Dr_Blue

I was going to make a comment about this guest....... then it ocured to me that I might wake up in the morning stuck to the ceiling.  :o

ziznak

Designx

Quote from: ASC on September 08, 2015, 10:28:09 PM
If Art was asking what I was thinking, he would ask each guest as the first question : Are you real, or are you full of shit?

That is the one question I wish always was asked but it never will be.

Quote from: maren on September 08, 2015, 10:26:23 PM
I was just going to mention that (and I'm sure everyone was thinking it).  But RCH has it under control lately. !

RCH is a legend in his own mind now that he has a show. Have to admit i was shocked he backed down when Jorch barked at him on C2C on his last appearance...totally didnt seem like a Richard move. Glad he is finding his groove even if he hasnt learned to turn his Hoagie Hotline phone ringer off before the start of each show.

ArJuna

Sounds like a mean cat!

Bastet was a goddess in ancient Egyptian religion, worshiped as early as the Second Dynasty (2890 BC). As Bast, she was the goddess of warfare in Lower Egypt, the Nile River delta region, before the unification of the cultures of ancient Egypt. Her name is also spelled Baast, Ubaste, and Baset.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastet

http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/bast.html

Juan Cena

Quote from: Snarkys_Machine on September 08, 2015, 10:31:01 PM
RCH is a legend in his own mind now that he has a show. Have to admit i was shocked he backed down when Art barked at him on C2C on his last appearance...totally didnt seem like a Richard move. Glad he is finding his groove even if he hasnt learned to turn his Hoagie Hotline phone ringer off before the start of each show.

You mean Dave barked at him.

ziznak

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 08, 2015, 10:31:19 PM
Bast is actually an Egyptian goddess with the head of a cat.
well don't certain schools of magic come from the egyptian gods and what not?

Zenman

Quote from: Hautex on September 08, 2015, 10:30:45 PM
Did I just hear a beast worship comment?

Lol. I think I just saw your avatar's eyes blink emphatically. Nah, gotta be my imagination.