• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150908 – Deborah Anderson - Witches - Live Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 08, 2015, 09:58:35 PM

Quote from: scottydawg on September 09, 2015, 02:13:40 PM

Debbie was flexible with the various callers, even with the nut who claimed she worshiped Satan!

I wish that Art would cut those religious creep callers off a lot sooner than he does. Those are Noory level callers, not intelligent Art Bell type of callers. That JC imitator is getting on my nerves as well. A little of that goes a loooooong way. Otherwise, Art sounds great. So happy he is back.

Hells Mole

Yes, the JC wannabe is very annoying and not in any sort of entertaining way.  More of a kid trying too hard kind of way.
Was there some kind of announcement I missed somewhere that JC had perished from this earth?  The Art vs JC bits were entertaining.

Quote from: Hells Mole on September 10, 2015, 05:24:36 PM
Yes, the JC wannabe is very annoying and not in any sort of entertaining way.  More of a kid trying too hard kind of way.
Was there some kind of announcement I missed somewhere that JC had perished from this earth?  The Art vs JC bits were entertaining.

I think that "JC" has been missing in action from his facebook page, if it was indeed his facebook page.

Quote from: chefist on September 09, 2015, 08:48:39 PM
Debbie you have already won a gold star coming onto BellGab to open a dialogue...I loved your show and I think you can become the regular go to "witch" for Art...which is an honor! if you listen to some of the feedback here, and don't let the trolls misdirect your path...you will go far!

God speed and good luck!

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words, and I am always open to learning. I've found the feedback interesting and useful (at least most of it is useful). Was I nervous starting out? You bet!  I felt good about the overall show, for my first time at bat, so to speak.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Debbie Anderson on September 12, 2015, 12:49:13 PM
Thank you! I appreciate your kind words, and I am always open to learning. I've found the feedback interesting and useful (at least most of it is useful). Was I nervous starting out? You bet!  I felt good about the overall show, for my first time at bat, so to speak.
It's nice to see you so open to the cornucopia of opinions that is the BellGab. Your stock has risen in my portfolio. Now you too can be one of the vaguely loveables. Relax, take off your hat and rest a spell.

Rix Gins

Hi Deborah,  Just wanted to say that I enjoyed your show with Art the other night.   But strangely enough, I must have fallen under one of your spells...specifically the one that switches one person's persona with that of another...in this case I feel like I'm Don Rickles!  So here's my show...hope you like it. 

Don scans the audience and says, "So who do we have down here tonight?  Ahhh, I see Deborah.  How you doin' Doll?"  Turns to audience.  "Deborah is a witch, you know, and not only that, she's a lawyer as well.  Great!  Just what we need here at BellGab!"  Rolls eyes and acts like he's riding a broom. 

"Heh..just kidding Deborah," he says with a grin.  "Please, don't sue me and please...don't turn me into a squirrel". 

He glances aside at another Bellgabber and nervously asks, "Is she smiling?"

Well, hope you liked it.  Best wishes to you and take care.

I'm flattered that I bring out your creativity! Thank you!.
I would also like to note that this is reply #666! Love it!!!