• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150903 - Linda Godfrey - Weird Things - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 03, 2015, 09:45:40 PM

Juan Cena

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 03, 2015, 11:18:28 PM
Heh Heh Heh...    Bucky

Don't laugh. His head is freaky. It reminds me of the cover of "The Division Bell."

If you look at it long enough, it'll look like two faces!  :o

albrecht

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 03, 2015, 11:10:05 PM
I've never seen a werewolf.  I've seen many, many coyotes and if the light is right I can definitely see how someone could get the idea.
What kind of light/lamp/q-beam etc and color of beam you using? Eye color of animals we see reflected back, to us, can differ and it is do to some coloring/eye-cover they have and type of light. Look up various hunting or nature forums. It is weird.

robbieintokyo

Anyone know what the name of this song is? I usually catch all of Art's bumper tunes, but can't place this.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 03, 2015, 11:22:50 PM
Terrifying book, eh?  Oof.  I don't know if I want to go down that road. :o

Hands down the most terrifying paranormal book I've ever read. It's by John Keel. Art interviewed him once years ago, though he's dead now.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: ShayP on September 03, 2015, 11:22:39 PM
Agreed...now tell me about that dog thing that freaks me out!  >:(  ;)  ;D
Does the dog remind you of "Chuckie"? :o

ShayP

Quote from: coaster on September 03, 2015, 11:22:40 PM
Don't kill it if you're not gonna eat it. Reminds me of Bugs, the bigfoot killer. Also, Ted Nugent.

I thought Bugs was very believable. One of my favorite shows.  8)

And this is totally random...but Ted Nugent claims to never drink alcohol; even back in the day.  He shared some Jack Daniels with my uncle back in 77 (I think).  Damn hypocrite.  ;D

AppealPlay

Are we talking about werewolves or bigfoot/bigfeet or something in between?  Dogman?

coaster

Btw, goons. Can we get a shoutout to Redacted for the show? Just shot her a message. Always  cheersing Art, but we forget the behind the scenes. Also, Tommy, who has kept that coast to coast raft afloat, regardless of the captain noory drowini g in the ocean. I'm appreciating. Damn booze making , me thankful and remembering for a change. Poison.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 03, 2015, 11:25:20 PM
Hands down the most terrifying paranormal book I've ever read. It's by John Keel. Art interviewed him once years ago, though he's dead now.
My ex-father-in-law was an Ohio state trooper at the time. He'd heard a lot of weird stories.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 03, 2015, 11:27:07 PM
Are we talking about werewolves or bigfoot/bigfeet or something in between?  Dogman?

All dog-like creatures are on the agenda tonight.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on September 03, 2015, 11:25:00 PM
Idrid Cold. Brrrr . . . .

Yeah, I usually read those kinds of books saying "bullshit! .. bullshit!" as I go, but The Mothman Prophecies freaked me out. I'm surprised it's not better known.

WanagoBleu

:-*
Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 03, 2015, 11:25:20 PM
I can't read that then......I'd never camp again.

ShayP

Quote from: coaster on September 03, 2015, 11:27:33 PM
Btw, goons. Can we get a shoutout to Redacted for the show? Just shot her a message. Always  cheersing Art, but we forget the behind the scenes. Also, Tommy, who has kept that coast to coast raft afloat, regardless of the captain noory drowini g in the ocean. I'm appreciating. Damn booze making , me thankful and remembering for a change. Poison.

Alright man.  Cheers.  Good points.  Read this tomorrow.  ;D

Dr_Blue

Why do most big foot sitings smell of sulpher?  Why can't they smell like drakkar?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 03, 2015, 11:28:59 PM
:-*I can't read that then......I'd never camp again.

Funny enough, you'd be fine. You'd just avoid Point Pleasant, WV and bridges.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 03, 2015, 11:26:06 PM
Does the dog remind you of "Chuckie"? :o

No!  I don't like it.  Help me Blue!  ;D

This damn thing  >:(

AppealPlay

Quote from: coaster on September 03, 2015, 11:22:40 PM
Don't kill it if you're not gonna eat it. Reminds me of Bugs, the bigfoot killer. Also, Ted Nugent.

I more or less agree with the exception of nuisance or invasive species.  I don't know anyone that eats Asian carp, for example, but the more we kill the better for our waters.

Also, some meat just isn't palatable but because we don't let nature take its course any longer it's up to hunters, trappers, and fisherman to help manage the populations (this is the prinicple of conservation).  Even if you just throw the carcass back in the woods the raccoons will eat it and it won't be wasted.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 03, 2015, 11:29:42 PM
Why do most big foot sitings smell of sulpher?  Why can't they smell like drakkar?

Okay.  Seriously.  i took a drink and read that....thanks.  ;D ;D ;D

coaster

Quote from: ShayP on September 03, 2015, 11:29:19 PM
Alright man.  Cheers.  Good points.  Read this tomorrow.  ;D
Oh no. I disappear during a hangover. Too many bridges burned.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ShayP on September 03, 2015, 11:30:25 PM

What bothers me ShayP is that it appears to be anatomically correct and yet not a real dog. Someone went through some real trouble to make that .gif, but why?

Dr_Blue

Quote from: ShayP on September 03, 2015, 11:30:25 PM

Does it remind you of a stalker from High School?  8)