• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150901 - Patrick Burns - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 01, 2015, 09:20:02 PM

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 01, 2015, 10:07:32 PM
What's the other shortwave station that's been carrying MITD?
5085 channel 1 is where I picked it up a few weeks ago

WhiteCrow

every summer we bring new people up to Paulding mystery lights in MI-UP. .... Always have a hoot up there.

copied from wiki about Patrick Burns:

Burns says that he had an uneventful childhood, with no exposure to paranormal activities, aside from what he read in books, until he was 18, at which time he began observing unusual phenomena.[citation needed] Several years later, while living in northern Wisconsin, he heard from some friends speak about the Paulding Spook Light that appears nightly on a desolate road near the town of Watersmeet, Michigan, in the upper peninsula region. Burns states that he briefly investigated, and quickly determined that it was being caused by distant car headlights and tail lights - the highway wrapped around and was exposed through the trees where it crossed a hill about 5 miles away, however the encounter was inspiration to pursue a career as a paranormal investigator.[citation needed]

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on September 01, 2015, 10:03:41 PM
Asshat county clerk.
I like Pope Francis.
And I'm a Deist . . . .

I like Francis, too, and I'm an atheist. Guy's going to get himself killed.

But.......old guy in a frock empowers middle-aged guys in frocks to 'forgive' women. Grotesque. Did you know, getting, giving or procuring an abortion is a greater 'sin' in the eyes of the Catholic Church than rape and murder, because you are taking the more defenseless life. So if a Catholic woman becomes pregnant as a result of rape and seeks an abortion, she is more guilty than the rapist.

starrmtn001

I'm not listening to this show by myself.  I'm staying in here!

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 01, 2015, 10:07:32 PM
What's the other shortwave station that's been carrying MITD?

From the ArtBell site

Shortwave:

Tennessee â€" WTWW â€" 5,085 khz

Maine â€" WBCQ â€" 7,490 & 9,330 khz

Toronto â€" CFRX 6,070 khz

gabrielle

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 01, 2015, 10:09:42 PM
every summer we bring new people up to Pauling mystery lights. .... Always have a hoot up there.

copied from wiki about Patrick Burns:

Burns says that he had an uneventful childhood, with no exposure to paranormal activities, aside from what he read in books, until he was 18, at which time he began observing unusual phenomena.[citation needed] Several years later, while living in northern Wisconsin, he heard from some friends speak about the Paulding Spook Light that appears nightly on a desolate road near the town of Watersmeet, Michigan, in the upper peninsula region. Burns states that he briefly investigated, and quickly determined that it was being caused by distant car headlights and tail lights - the highway wrapped around and was exposed through the trees where it crossed a hill about 5 miles away, however the encounter was inspiration to pursue a career as a paranormal investigator.[citation needed]

white crow..the citation needed makes me choke up my tea!

maren

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 01, 2015, 10:09:52 PM
I like Francis, too, and I'm an atheist. Guy's going to get himself killed.

But.......old guy in a frock empowers middle-aged guys in frocks to 'forgive' women. Grotesque. Did you know, getting, giving or procuring an abortion is a greater 'sin' in the eyes of the Catholic Church than rape and murder, because you are taking the more defenseless life. So if a Catholic woman becomes pregnant as a result of rape and seeks an abortion, she is more guilty than the rapist.

It's progress from the old guy in a frock encouraging middle-aged guys in frocks to condemn women! :)

Agree -- he's going to get in trouble.  Wait until the REAL Christians in America gat their hands on him!!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 01, 2015, 10:10:46 PM

No woories Starrmtn.... That's me you feel holding your hand

maren

Ditto -- then I'm taking Richard to bed with me!

JamesMcDonald

The ghosts can get you either way.  If the ghosts want to find you...  they will.   :-\

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 01, 2015, 10:11:06 PM
From the ArtBell site

Shortwave:

Tennessee â€" WTWW â€" 5,085 khz

Maine â€" WBCQ â€" 7,490 & 9,330 khz

Toronto â€" CFRX 6,070 khz

BCQ just came on and said they have dropped Art, effective tonight.  Didn't realize CFRX was SW.  Thanks

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 01, 2015, 10:13:19 PM

No woories Starrmtn.... That's me you feel holding your hand
Awww, thanks WhiteCrow.  I'm not so skeeeered now. :D

maren

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on September 01, 2015, 10:03:41 PM
Asshat county clerk.
I like Pope Francis.
And I'm a Deist . . . .

Heard where she's on her 4th husband, was pregnant with next husband's offspring while married to another, etc.  Not kidding.  Typical holier-than-though faux Christian. 

Francis is pretty amazing.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 01, 2015, 10:15:09 PM

BCQ just came on and said they have dropped Art, effective tonight.  Didn't realize CFRX was SW.  Thanks

I wonder why.  Did they say?

Lilith

Coral Castle is in the south east too.  Its been on my mind a lot lately.

starrmtn001

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 01, 2015, 10:14:49 PM
The ghosts can get you either way.  If the ghosts want to find you...  they will.   :-\
Actually, I did see a ghost once.  I was in 6th grade in a Catholic Girl's School.  I'll tell the story after the show.  Probably tomorrow.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2015, 10:18:12 PM
Coral Castle is in the south east too.  Its been on my mind a lot lately.

I need to visit that place.  It's very interesting.

coaster

They should do a whole show just on southern folklore. It touches on a lot of paranormal subjects.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 01, 2015, 10:18:46 PM
Actually, I did see a ghost once.  I was in 6th grade in a Catholic Girl's School.  I'll tell the story after the show.  Probably tomorrow.

Cool.  Sounds interesting.  You should call in and talk about it.   :)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 01, 2015, 10:17:30 PM
I wonder why.  Did they say?

They are losing money, apparently $1500/month to this point.