• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150827 - Dr. Ron Klatz, Anti Aging - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 27, 2015, 09:33:05 PM

Heh this is not an infomercial like other shows Art says, I couldn't possibly imagine what show he's referring to. ;D

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 27, 2015, 10:07:50 PM
Heh this is not an infomercial like other shows Art says, I couldn't possibly imagine what show he's referring to. ;D

I'm amused he called it out as my first thought on tonight's topic was "Oh, this is Noory bullshit."  ;D

Sean92008

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 27, 2015, 10:07:50 PM

Couldn't be C2C because that's not an INFOmercial, it's a DISINFOmercial whenever C2C pushes something.

trostol

Dave may have the better guest tonight but he will most likely be asleep through most of it

KMKMKM

These medical shows always scare me, tuning out :'(

I do hope there are a few Turmeric jokes sprinkled throughout the show.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 27, 2015, 10:05:16 PM
WB - You're from Nevada, eh?  What parts?

Me:  Formerly Green Valley Ranch in Henderson...
far west side.....not Summerlin, but close.

Spinner

The Doctor better have a few good anti-aging tips.
I sure could use them.  :-[

ziznak

Quote from: TigerLily on August 27, 2015, 10:04:38 PM
Thanks! Her name is Azul.  She loves to pose for the camera.
lil cutie!!! nice to meet you post often... cat peeps need to stick together n shit

Juan Cena

Quote from: coaster on August 27, 2015, 10:04:52 PM
Strange staircases? Time to drug test the park rangers.

Hidden staircases in national parks? Well, that's something new.

This is the kind of classic Art moment that I love, when it's Art's e-mail or mailbox that becomes the source from which stories developed and crawled from out of the shadows.

ziznak

Rocky4228

I'm fairly inept when it comes to technology.  Would someone help explain to me how I can listen to the higher quality AAC link that's always in the first post?  When I click it opens Windows Media Player but nothing plays.

Quote from: coaster on August 27, 2015, 10:04:52 PM
Strange staircases? Time to drug test the park rangers.

I'm travelling to many national parks at the end of September to the middle of October.  I'll let Bellgab know if I see or here anything about the staircases.  If I fail to report back, then you will probably be reading about me in Paulides' next book.  :P

trostol

Dr Joel Wallach springs to mind..as does his buddy Dr Ben Fuchs

Sean92008

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 27, 2015, 10:10:30 PM
far west side.....not Summerlin, but close.

When had first looked into the valley, I was looking at developments between the beltway and Blue Diamond.  They ended up not being built soon enough.  Wildest 3.5 years of my life.  The Japanese Baptist Pastor's wife was the leader of the parade  :-X

Kevin Sorbo

Just got in, this guy already sounds like a cocksucker.

SciFiAuthor

This could be interesting especially if he gets into the current drug trials. We're not that far from arresting aging. Could be less than 10 years.

Sean92008

Quote from: ziznak on August 27, 2015, 10:10:51 PM
lil cutie!!! nice to meet you post often... cat peeps need to stick together n shit

Google "differences between cat people and dog people!"  I probably read it here or heard it on the DM News but there's an intellectual difference.

I like both but have too many stairs in my house, dogs would suffer.  Got three cats. 

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 27, 2015, 10:13:36 PM
When had first looked into the valley, I was looking at developments between the beltway and Blue Diamond.  They ended up not being built soon enough.  Wildest 3.5 years of my life.  The Japanese Baptist Pastor's wife was the leader of the parade  :-X
we do have our special people here. 😝 not familiar w that one. Beltway & off BD is way built up now.