• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

what happen to aaron donuhue

Started by jcoscarmorgus, August 24, 2015, 03:24:54 PM

jcoscarmorgus

does anybody know what happen to Arron Donahue  he was coast to coast am over 9 years ago
what happen

albrecht

Quote from: jcoscarmorgus on August 24, 2015, 03:24:54 PM
does anybody know what happen to Arron Donahue  he was coast to coast am over 9 years ago
what happen
I think he is going under the name Arron C. Hanson these days. And his websites, blogs, etc don't appear to be updated. Prison? Asylum? Simply taking a break from remote viewing, Luciferianism, prophecy, and the aliens? Preparing another Presidential bid? Who knows?
https://twitter.com/propheticlight

jcoscarmorgus

why is he not coast to coast am
isn't prediction about art wife ramona one of the reason

Uncle Duke

Quote from: jcoscarmorgus on August 24, 2015, 04:28:32 PM
why is he not coast to coast am
isn't prediction about art wife ramona one of the reason

I must be missing something.  Are you saying he predicted the death of Ramona Bell?  If so, was this prediction made made live, on-air, on C2C?  Date?

albrecht

Quote from: jcoscarmorgus on August 24, 2015, 04:06:27 PM
so you have no idea where he was
Nope. He was on in 2006 last time on C2C and and changed his name (or at least going as another name, Hanson, not sure if legally changed.) Last I heard he was running for President and gotten into a feud with Ed Dames and was more into Lucifer. I did see rumors he was banned from C2C but I really don't know about that his websites etc seem to be down or not updated. Good luck with your search.

EarthAlien007

What I heard is so bad I'm not sure I should repeat it. I really liked him as a guest with Art, and his feud with Dames is priceless.

albrecht

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 24, 2015, 07:20:52 PM
What I heard is so bad I'm not sure I should repeat it. I really liked him as a guest with Art, and his feud with Dames is priceless.
Both names (Donahue or Hanson) are so common that simply internet searches reveal nothing. Come on, you can't leave in suspense. Just repeat and ensure you say "allegation" or just post some link to a source. Now you really got me curious....