• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150819 - Bill Birnes and Jim Sanders - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 19, 2015, 09:19:58 PM

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 19, 2015, 10:14:56 PM
Technical glitch night, just like the "glitch" that blew up TWA800.  An acquaintance of mine, Devon Powers, said that a member of his band's crew was on that flight.  The band was Lee Rocker's backing group.

I just searched out a bunch of friends' e-mails on the Ashley Madison list...  PTA president and a neighbor were on it.  I found out that I was on Forbes' hack in February of 2014.

where is the list? Is it on the web for public viewing?

sugarhill

wow never seen the vid before.. crazy if it's real..

Uncle Duke

A USAF C-130 pilot flying in the area saw the missile as well.  He told AW&ST what he saw, I read his statement in the magazine a week after the shootdown.  He had no question what he saw.

Kevin Sorbo

Here's why I instantly don't think there's anything there: If we shot it down, there's no way that video ever sees the light of day.

The biggest thing I remember about TWA 800 is the French class.

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 19, 2015, 10:17:46 PM
I just don't understand how you couldn't remember the TWA 800 disaster!  It was such a major event.  How could you forget that?

i apologize but i vaguely remember it to be honest..i also have a craptastic memory for things save most of my stories lol

chefist

Quote from: whiptrackercracker on August 19, 2015, 10:14:29 PM
I first bought the CD for a friend who needed music for her magic show. Then listened to it later and thought it was pretty jive.

Takes a certain person...but if you appreciate it...then you are probably an Art Bell fan!!!  :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 19, 2015, 10:15:29 PM
Why do you hate coverups?
i'm saying i think in this case there very well could have been one.

AppealPlay

Quote from: trostol on August 19, 2015, 10:18:26 PM
i apologize but i vaguely remember it to be honest..i also have a craptastic memory for things save most of my stories lol

Fair enough.  I just remember it vividly.

Guest assumes most of Art's audience is under 20, ermmm that's doubtful.

bateman

Quote from: chefist on August 19, 2015, 10:19:29 PM
You took this video Fred? Was Ricky with you? hmmmmm

Sir, are you suggesting it was CUBANS?

inuk2600

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 19, 2015, 10:18:08 PM
Here's why I instantly don't think there's anything there: If we shot it down, there's no way that video ever sees the light of day.

Exactly, if i was the govment I would shred that mothafucka.

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 19, 2015, 10:19:46 PM
Fair enough.  I just remember it vividly.

lol well i did sleep through much of the morning part of 9/11 also..

SciFiAuthor

Huh. That video is interesting. Too bad the cameraman turned off the camera and missed it getting hit, if that's what happened.

ArJuna

Quote from: ArJuna
My brother in law saw TWA-800 get shot down. He saw the missile flying and then hit the plane.  He and another witness called the FBI multiple times to report they saw it and the FBI never bothered to go see them. True story.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 19, 2015, 10:09:31 PM
You should call in later.  That would be a good thing to bring to this show.

That's pretty much all I know.  He and his friend made several attempts to report it and clearly the FBI did not have any interest in it. They watched them bringing the wreckage into the Coast Guard station in Hampton Bays. Just a couple miles from their home. Even there they could not attract anyone to hear their story. He said his friend called the news and they were not interested either.  This really bothers me that the cover up is so widespread.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on August 19, 2015, 10:20:00 PM
Sir, are you suggesting it was CUBANS?

Two handsome virile men on Long Island? I'm not judging!  8)

Herbn-Legend

Did they catch the people responsible? And if not who carez. Old info that we hav alredeye bin thru. This old format iz it that art wantz hiz coast to coast show bak? If not then y rehash (i love hash) old issuez?.😡

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: bateman on August 19, 2015, 10:17:55 PM

https://youtu.be/FeUZi5itxc0
Why is this camera pointing and seems to be filmed by a person, filming this area of empty sky for over 26 minutes? Are those mutiple "missiles launches" where are they coming from, sea of shore? I have seen anti aircraft missiles, SAM's being fired and they are a hell of a lot faster...like 1-2000 plus mph.

AppealPlay

So there was an active MOA/military airspace restriction at the time and ATC still vectored them through it? :o

aldousburbank

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 19, 2015, 10:22:33 PM
Did they catch the people responsible? And if not who carez. Old info that we hav alredeye bin thru. This old format iz it that art wantz hiz coast to coast show bak? If not then y rehash (i love hash) old issuez?.😡
Fucking stoner.

Sean92008

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 19, 2015, 10:17:59 PM
where is the list? Is it on the web for public viewing?

HaveIbeenpwned.com is one that's good for ALL breached websites.  I've seen other links that Ashley Madison has shut down...

Check EVERY e-mail you can think of, including business, friends, family, ex-friends, etc...   ::)

sugarhill

wise on so many levels..  ;D ;D

nbirnes

Herby, my friend. This is the only way we're ever going to learn how bad things are becoming, and this isn't any kind of fantasy. This whole military matrix exists over us, but we never see it unless there's a boo boo.

We need to know how to run things for ourselves.